No announcement yet.

One False Step (219)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The images I use have to be good quality... no matter what's on it.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Sometimes they are good quality
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I love this episode, mainly because the planet and the alien race SG-1 encountered on the planet were so unique, they looked very different to humans, had completely different organ structures, they didn't speak and they required sounds to be at a certain frequency in order to live, I thought the aliens in this ep were so fascinating and interesting, I wish we could've seen more of them. And I thought the plant life on this planet was fascinating too, the fact that the plants on this planet could make the sounds that the aliens depended on in order to live is so interesting, I love how the plants and the aliens were all connected on this planet. I think it's the uniqueness of the planet that makes this ep so interesting to me.

Comment

It's a kind of episode we never saw again, which is kinda sad because it was indeed quite unique.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

It was not a planet, or a species, that interacted well with humans. The sounds the natives needed to live caused pain and irritability in the humans. There was no evidence of technology, which our heroes were looking for. All in all, I think this is one of those wonderful alien planets where it actually makes sense that we never saw them again.

Seaboe
            If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

This episode was so cheesy and bizarre, lol.

The costumes made me think of Star Trek's very first episodes when the costumes were very tacky.

Ah well, we got to see Daniel acting cute!
              Complete newb to stargate - please no spoilers.

Comment

"Long amplitude waves"? Seriously? You'd think they'd get something that simple correct.

Comment

Working...
                X