• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One False Step (219)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON TWO
    EPISODE NUMBER - 219

A group of primative aliens begin to fall deathly ill after SG-1 arrives.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 February 2021, 10:25 PM.

Gah! Worst. Episode. Ever!

Terrible!
    Terrible!
    Terrible!

Only good parts; Sam getting hurt, Sam admitting she talks to her plants.
    ------
    Shelby aka JessMerrick

Comment

I used to loathe this episode,but I've mellowed !
      I love Daniel's frustrated little jig when he goes "See! See! See!" etc....and as for the "talking to plants",my Mum used to do it all the time and swore it worked ! (She did have a lovely garden,so I just used to leave her to her mumbling.)

Have to say,I thought it was definitely one of the weakest eps ever !
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I like this episode. Loved Jack and Daniel bickering, and Daniel doing the Plant Boy dance.
        I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Not a bad way of showing what can go wrong with gate travel. But after "The Broca Divide" and "Message in a Bottle" to name a couple episodes...
          The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

I totally loved the sarcasm talk with Daniel and Jack. "Heres sarcasm...Nice to meet you", that was funny.
            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by KorbenDirewolf
              Not a bad way of showing what can go wrong with gate travel. But after "The Broca Divide" and "Message in a Bottle" to name a couple episodes...
              But, wasn't this the first time when they were responsible for hurting a whole race of people besides themselves?

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Comment

Hmm... I am not sure about that... I haven't seen Message in a Bottle yet, well i think i have, but forgot what the episode was about..
                Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Message in a Bottle: the alien device pins Jack to the wall.

Comment

This is the ep that really got me hooked on Stargate!

thus, for this alone I love it.

Evidently (going back and watching the first season etc ) I had seen a couple of episodes, because I rembered them (after watching them again), but this is the first ep that I remember thinking, I REALLY have to tune in next week and watch their wacky adventures.

The whole interaction between Jack and Daniel was helarious. they work so well together.

Comment

The first time I watched this episode on DVD I realized that I had seen the "white aliens" before. I had actually watched at least half of this episode years before I got hooked on the show. Didn't like it then still don't like it now. Though now that I know the characters there are a few nice scenes between Jack and Daniel. And Sam's 'I talk to my plants' thing is good.
                      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by Jafana
                        The whole interaction between Jack and Daniel was helarious. they work so well together.
                        Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
                          But, wasn't this the first time when they were responsible for hurting a whole race of people besides themselves?
                          I think the actions of Captain Hanson in "The First Commandment" probably qualify, although that was not an accidental situation.
                          The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Maybe. Of course, if you want to be nitpicky (and, I'm good at that) it is the first time the actions of SG1, rather than another team, endangered an alien civilization, especially without even trying.

Oh, well. Either way, I like the episode. I didn't mind the naked aliens, or the plants.

Comment

Other than the one I said, I think you're correct. I don't think Hanson really counts.

Comment

Working...
                              X