This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First four episodic photos for "The Powers That Be"

SG-P hast just published the first four episodic photos for Stargate SG-1 Season 9 "The Powers That Be"

Just follow the link and click on the small images on the right side...

http://stargate-project.de/stargate/...owfolge&ID=179

Enjoy! And please don't copy those images without asking! Thanks!
    Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Sweet! It's gonna be wierd seeing Teal'c without a staff weapon...
    JACKSON: ...I mean isn't that why we're doing this, all of this? The Stargate program, the budget? Isn't it so we can go and meet new races, gather advanced technology and possibly learn about ourselves in the process?
    VALA: Oh, come on! you do it to meet women.
    MITCHELL: She has a point, sir.
    LANDRY
    : I've been thinking I need to get out on an offworld mission or two.
    Get FireFox! Browse with Tabs!
    Stargate Omega, Now a vBulletin!
    Mmm... Green...

Comment

Thanks Thor for the links, not just these but the others as well.

Comment

Teal'c and his gun look funny...you know...I picture Teal'c as the kind of guy that would hold a rocket launcher.

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

Thanks Thor !! This episode sounds very nice with a lot of fun !

Comment

Originally posted by hungrytrash
            Teal'c and his gun look funny...you know...I picture Teal'c as the kind of guy that would hold a rocket launcher.
            it's coz he's so muscular. and i think that Danny boy should push his glasses up
            Save us from danger, save us from evil
            Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

Lmao...I just remembered how Teal'c fights guards at the SGC. He's like a bull...he bends down and charges at them . Good ol' Teal'c.

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

Not like he hasnt used a P90 before. Anyway thanks for the pictures!

LOL i see the last 2 pictures are focused on a certain area of Mis Black!
                sigpic
                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

look vala is wearing clothes! lol
                  come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

Originally posted by keppiezbt
                    look vala is wearing clothes! lol

LOL--yeah, and it looks like in the photos for Avalon 2, she's wearing "village" wear, not dominatrix gear. I have to say, though, she does manage to carry off the difficult to master dominatrix look. As much as I hate the costume, she does wear it well.

Now, I just wish we could have a "girls night out episode" with Vala getting Samantha drunk. I think Carter could use a night on the town.

Comment

they are great and Yeah I noticed it too that it was a bit focused
                      Lord Zedd

Comment

Working...
                      X