No announcement yet.

Perfect Atlantis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teal'c, that scene was originally written for the movie but it was then announced that season seven was ordered
    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
      Teal'c, that scene was originally written for the movie but it was then announced that season seven was ordered
      It was originally written for Lost City *holds up page from Lost City script*

Comment

I really would have liked to see them add that on....Though the special effects cost probably would have made the Anubis battle less than absolutely stunning...
        sigpic

Comment

I know this thread is old but i just have to make sure everyone knows ZPM stands for zero point module and gets its power from a self contained region of subspace where the ZPM draws zero point energy from a vaccum... apparently.

Comment

The timeline at the link in my signature below might help sort things out a bit for some of you.
            My timeline of the Ancients here.

Comment

My question is how they managed to repair it after the stargate blew up in season 5 lol.

Originally posted by Lil Naitch View Post
              Here's a small logic gap...
              If the SGC went looking for atlantis to gain technology to fight the Goa'uld, how are they planning on using the technology they find if they CAN'T BRING IT BACK TO EARTH?
              Daniel knew Atlantis had a intergalactic hyperdrive, I think they were hoping they'd be able to fly Atlantis back to the Milky Way but they never found enough ZPMs till the end of the series.
              Last edited by Vyse99; 29 May 2009, 06:47 PM.

Comment

too bad they never found a blockaded ship yard that could produce aurora class cruisers, could you imagine how over powered that would make earth, just producing a new ship every episode and launching it with a automated robotic crew and a few "co captains"

Comment

Working...
                X