Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well ....Almost one month to go..What is everyone feeling?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well ....Almost one month to go..What is everyone feeling?

Getting so close to the new Season's of Stargate Sg-1 and Stargate Atlantis are getting me really excited. Now....you say....Duh!!!! That's why we all look at the Gateworld site every day. Here is your chance to make everyone know what you are thinking of the pending excitement you have for the upcoming episodes. No negativity here please.

Wishing it was July....speaking of which is the best month in the world. You have the best Holiday, usually the best weather(being a Washington resident that varies), and the new season's of Stargate. Fireworks and Stargate ....what a combination. It's like heaven.
    Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

I cannot wait for the new eps of Atlantis...I'm at the point where I can't stand the anticipation any more. I need to see how the Siege pans out!

And actually quite excited to see what changes are coming in SG1 as well, and if they can breathe new life into the show.

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

I'm counting the days untill THE IDES OF JULY!

Perfecto!

Comment

I'm really excited to see how the new characters will fit in SG1, I can't wait to know more about the Oriis and everything ! And I can't wait to know if there will be a 10th season

Comment

Well, I guess my sig says it all.. I've been trying to replace stargate the last couple of months with other sci-fi like star trek, but it just isn't the same. Every week seems empty without it.

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
          The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

They sure make it sound like there is going to be a 10th Season but ....it all depends on viewer response. We're our only hope!
            Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Wow, nearly July already! I'll probably be alone in thinking this, but for me the time has really flown by! Seems like just yesterday season 8 was ending! guess I've just been busy. Roll on July!

Comment

went from happy to anger skip pissed off now i feel like kickin his ass

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Comment

I'm feeling that I can't wait another day, another hour, another minute! lol But I must admit that these last few months has gone by much more quickly then I expected.

Comment

For me it's felt like an eternity. And July still feels so far away. I'm gonna ask a doctor to put me in a chemically indused coma

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                    The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

I'm feeling impatient. I hate waiting. Although, I am happy that the day after the premieres, I will get to read Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
                      Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by ./freelancer
                        For me it's felt like an eternity. And July still feels so far away. I'm gonna ask a doctor to put me in a chemically indused coma
                        LOL!

Comment

I'm aprehensive. I LOVE SG-1 but I'm losing faith in some of the decisions that have been made regarding what constituted "good drama." What great character will be needlessly killed off next in the name of "drama?" It's such a great show. Why keep killing off the people who helped make the show how great it is? I'm also a bit worried about how they'll explain Carter's absence. I hope it's something in keeping with the character. To be honest, what I'm really counting the days until is Carter's return. For me, the show won't be the same until she's there again.

Keeping my fingers crossed for good season, but a bit nervous about it all.

FYI: The Vancouver Convention GateWorld Badge is here!

Comment

Atlantis: Anxious for its return and to see the end to The Siege. It's been a LONG dry spell without new episodes. I've limiting spoilers but i expect Brad & company will entertain me in S2. Hope to get a lot more background on the Wraith and the Ancients. Also looking forward to just seeing Atlantis again - really love the city. And McKay - as long as they do right by McKay I'll be looking forward to the show.

BSG: Well you didn't ask but I like to pimp this series. Can't wait. I'm anticipating its return more than the Stargates to be quite honest. Kobol's Last Gleaming blew me away and I'm expecting more of the same in S2.

SG-1: I feel about SG-1 the same way I felt every time I watched Eddie the Eagle (ski-jumper) in the Olympics. Kind of a morbid fascination as to whether they can land on their feet. If they do I'll cheer - if they wipe out I'll be cringing. But I can't not watch.
                            Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

I'm looking forward to Season 9 of SG and season 2 of SGA with alot of anticipation!. I always tell myself 'I am not gonna read or look at the spoilers for the upcoming episodes. But after a couple weeks of staring at them almost everyday here on GW. I breakdown and read everything , I like the ideas and direction that SG is taking. I'm excited to read that Christopher Judge and Michael Shanks are excited about there new cast members and the way they feel personally about where the series is headed. Life Judge said "The new storylines and characters have opened up alot of new avenues for the whole SG franchise. I see this wonderful show going on for many more seasons." Music to my ears!.

With SGA, I am also excited to see how they finish up the siege trilogy. And how the Daedalus will impact the show and all the very cool storylines they can build around it.

Bring it on!
                              the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                              Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Working...
                              X