This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's Worse, The Orii or the Wraith

I wonder which enemy is worse the Orii or the Wraith.

I'm putting my money on the Orii.
    Last edited by NowIWillDestroyAbydos; 05 July 2005, 07:26 PM.
    sigpic

Ori
    302's lead the way!

Comment

I would also say the ori, the wraith can be killed.

And I think only another ascended has the power to kill another.

Comment

Not trying to be mean or anything. It's Ori (with 1 i)
        302's lead the way!

Comment

We haven't seen enough of the Ori to be the ones to judge yet.. IMO.

//alz0rz

Comment

Straight from Joe himself.

"A lot of these are questions that go to the backstory of the Ori. As such, I can't really provide you with answers (for the time being)."

Here's the link too.
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...52#post4253752
            302's lead the way!

Comment

i kill all human,wraith,gould,orri,michael jackson

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Comment

Originally posted by thread15
                I would also say the ori, the wraith can be killed.

And I think only another ascended has the power to kill another.
                Who says the Ori can't be killed?

Watch reckoning again, repli-carter says there is a way to kill anubis inside his unconcious mind (anubis lives on a higher plane of existance (ascended))

Comment

yer but anubis was only half ascended the Ori are fully ascended. This is a tough question coz even the Ori are super bad guys they can't do much in our galaxy fearing the wrath of the ancients, whereas the wraith can do wot they want, if the Ori were allowed to do wot they want then they'd def be worse. The real qustion is who is worse the wraith or the doci.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
                    Who says the Ori can't be killed?

Watch reckoning again, repli-carter says there is a way to kill anubis inside his unconcious mind (anubis lives on a higher plane of existance (ascended))
                    Yes it is possible, but watch threads Oma said Anubis can't be killed not by you and not by me.

If you think about it Anubis is under the protection of the Ascended to punish Oma. and this is being killed by other ascended remember they said destrying all life in the galaxy probably wouldn't kill him.
                    Last edited by thread15; 12 June 2005, 09:30 AM.

Comment

To get back on topic the Ori and the Wraith are probably equal just for the fact that the Ori are limited to what they can do.

The Wraith feed on everyone they encounter and Ori seem to destroy anyone who doesn't convert to their way of thinking and by this they have thier priors do thier dirty work to stay under the radar of the other ascended.
                      we'll just need to watch season 9 to find out, the priors and the doci will be the only ones they'll have to worry about.
                      Last edited by thread15; 12 June 2005, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Off topic again... So, the Ancients would be like the Jedi and the Ori would be the Sith? Does that mean that Anubis can join up for an Ori-in-training slot?

Comment

The Wraith are worse, because they can potentially cause more carnage than the Ori, but if a few of the Ori decided to re-take corporeal form, then I'd have to say the Ori, just because they have all that powerful ascended knowledge.

Comment

Dude...Ori are way worse. They have an army of Priors which are probably as advanced as the Ancients if they worship people with all of the Ancient knowledge. Picture Ancients vs Wraith except the Ancients have equal numbers to the Wraith? Wraith would get their butts kicked bigtime.

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

yer i agree with hungrytrash

Comment

Working...
                              X