• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTERVIEW: David Nykl (Zelenka)

VIDEO INTERVIEW:
    CHRONICLES OF RADEK
    GateWorld talks with David Nykl

Stargate Atlantis actor David Nykl sits down with GateWorld to talk about Dr. Radek Zelenka, how he became a recurring character, and the show's brand new season.

READ MORE ...

Great interview. Makes me look forward to season two even more. Thanks very much.
    sigpic

Comment

waaa! Quicktime won't let me watch it - it comes up with the black screen but it won't let me play it, and when I dl (both the low and high res versions) WMP won't let me play the file - it comes up with error C00D11C5 It says the files are corrupt! I have the latest WMP 10 too - I even searched for updates (there weren't any).

Thoughts? Hints?? anyone??? Bueller.... Bueller.... anyone....

Comment

We're working on the file corruption issue. Please stand by!

Darren

Comment

great interview; i cant wait to see more episodes with DN

Comment

As everyone else says, great interview.

Comment

Great interview he come's across as really down to earth guy who enjoys talking to people and he hangs a round here alot. :eek

*Waves at David Nykl*
              "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

So has anybody translated the Czech bit yet? I'm language deficient.

Comment

Já tomu teda vubec nerozumím, co to tady s tím jako myslíte, že jako tady budu takhle sedet a jen tak si s váma bavit, no, no tak jo, no tak zkusíme to.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  I really dont understand what do u mean; Will I sit here and just talk to you? ok, lets try it.
                  Last edited by thor_; 18 June 2005, 03:58 AM.

Comment

We have discovered the problem with the files and the new copies should be completely installed by 1:30 PM Eastern today. Thanks for your patience!! I highly suggest watching the videos, even if you've already read the article. We've never had this much fun with a video interview. David took complete advantage of getting to talk one-on-one with you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by David
                      We have discovered the problem with the files and the new copies should be completely installed by 1:30 PM Eastern today. Thanks for your patience!! I highly suggest watching the videos, even if you've already read the article. We've never had this much fun with a video interview. David took complete advantage of getting to talk one-on-one with you guys.
                      Thank you, Supreme System Lord. (bows, then winks)

I was one of the very fortunate people in Vancouver, who got to actually spend about ten minutes talking to David Nykl, alone. He was wonderfully easy to talk too, was very enthusiastic about the new season and was thrilled by the fan reaction to his character, Radek Zelenka. I'm looking forward to seeing the interview. I'm very happy tptb are using more of Dr. Zelenka, esp. with McKay, they have great on screen chemistry.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                        So has anybody translated the Czech bit yet? I'm language deficient.
                        I think David Nykl is playing games with us I have tried using translation software to translate it to English unfortunately it does not recognise the words.

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Hopefully one of our Czech speaking boys will enter and enlighten us.

BIG THANKS to Veneticuss for typing out the Czech!!!!!
                          Last edited by David; 11 June 2005, 08:11 AM.

Comment

And the translation is ??????????????????????????????????

Comment

read the 9th post in this thread

Comment

Working...
                              X