No announcement yet.

Lost - New ABC Fall show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well like I said, I haven't read the book, so somebody could have been saying bull****. But even if a plane crashed, if something else wasn't happening in the world they'd try and send out a rescue party. What if the Triangle pulled them into another dimension like in that The X-Files episode.

Comment

The Bermuda Triangle part can be perfect for an easy explanation, since like no one has ever come back (i think?).. And everytime something passes by the Triangle, it somehow dissapears or something. With a little 'twist' and other things added, the show is going to be great Although the Bermuda Triangle theory may not be anywhere close to the show, i think it could be a good guess.. haha...
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Yay, Yay, Yay!!! I get to see the 2 hour pilot

Comment

Oooo! I can't wait for it to premier!!! I LOVE Dominic Monaghan!!!

Comment

How do you get to see the pilot?

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
              How do you get to see the pilot?
              I'll IM you

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                Most if not all planes carry Black Boxes (which are actually bright orange). If/when a plane crashes, the box transmits a signal that acts as a homing beacon so that NTSB personnel (or whoever) can find it. Lots of cell phones have GPS locators or something in them as well. The police in a nearby town were able to trace the movement of and locate the body of a murdered woman by calling her cell phone on a regular basis- it recorded the call attempt and its exact location at the time of the call.
                Ok, i have some information on the blackbox thing -
                Spoilers(Highlight)
                -
                -
                -
                -
                -
                -
                -
                A guy (a guest star on Smallville as Lana's friend who went crazy and tried to kill her) asks a girl (maybe a girlfriend?) if she wanted to eat a choculate bar, and she throws a fuss about starting eating choculate, and he said we might be here for a while, and then she says, "The plane had a black box, i'll eat on the rescue boat." But i have to continue watching it to see why it may not have worked

So far the pilot looks amazing

Comment

Spoilers Below (Highlight)
                  At the end of the pilot, they are trying to go to highlands to get a good radio transmission, so they do, and they get attacked by something. Everyone runs except this one dude, the dude that stays behind gets a gun out and starts shooting at it, and it falls and dies in front of him. The others who were with him came back and saw the dead beast, it was a polar bear, which is really weird, since they are currently in a jungle area. And when they finally get to highland, on a mountain or something (or just somewhere high) they pick up a transmission that is currently being sent (which is preventing them from sending one) and it is repeating and repeating, and theres another voice saying how long the transmission has been going on, and one of the dude figures that the transmission has been going on for 16 years and something months. And wow, its 'weird', and the pilot ends with one of them asking where are they.

I can't wait And oh yah, from the previous spoilers in my other post, the girl who didn't want to eat choculate was actually the sister of the dude who wanted her to eat.

Comment

cool a LOST forum on GW .....can't wait for tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                    X