X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    was wondering if anyone else was as UN-PG as I about that Pic......hee hee
    ROFLMAO!!!! Well this is the gutter and we the gutter gals are we not? We have a reputation to live up to in this forum and I wouldn't want to let anyone down. I believe even Oz would agree that we are in the shallow end now!
    sigpic

Comment

What a nice thing to say .... you get your own Jack for that

Everyone turn away this if just for Kliggins!!!

Nope! Sorry, not going to be turning away from that picture. Kliggins, you MUST share with me. (please...I'm begging here)
      Tasha
      JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

It is mainly the people that have web sites that you need to ask. They spend alot of time and effort making screen caps and such, so before you *borrow* be sure to email them and ask if you can post their stuff on the thread.

Periodically I try to just do post here that thanks all of the websites that let me *borrow* from them. (they have given me their permission)
        And of course I shameless BEG Mala right here on the thread in front of everyone .

Rural is the best when it comes to an example......she always puts a little note like *Courtesy of "the site" when she links or since you are doing the bucket the thank you post is what I recommend. since Photo Bucket doesn't really allow you to give credit.

And that ends *Thank Yous* 102 ....sheesh......need a pic of Jack for that

What Tasha and Kliggins AND Jack must be looking like after that speech
        http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/...sing_homer.jpg
        What? Huh? Thank you, Tame. I just didn't want to step on anyone's toes. I have a lot of pictures saved to my computer, now I just have to remember where I got them.
        Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          Tame/Tasha: Did we happen to notice his pants in this picture? That is all I am gonna say.
          Um, yes. The pants are framed quite nicely by the shirt, don't ya think?
          Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Nope! Sorry, not going to be turning away from that picture. Kliggins, you MUST share with me. (please...I'm begging here)
            No begging necessary. I am happy to share. No one should be denied that stunning man.

Originally posted by JSDT
            Um, yes. The pants are framed quite nicely by the shirt, don't ya think?
            Riiiiiight. The shirt. Thats what I was looking at.

Good luck remembering where the pictures came from. That is my problem with the stuff I had stored on my mom's computer.
            sigpic

Comment

Please Feli or Skydiver; may we have a Jack/RDA Thunk Thread IV. Thank you
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X