• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
    She was! I was actually sad when she got killed

Her and Sark were GREAT together!

I don't see why some people didn't like her
    Probably it was just the Vaughan/Sydney shippers who will always see her as the obstacle in the path of twu wuv.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
      Probably it was just the Vaughan/Sydney shippers who will always see her as the obstacle in the path of twu wuv.
      She was sleeping and working with Sark! She was part of the Covanent! You'd think that maybe they would... like her being evil!

Hey, this is a BSG thread!

Maybe we should move this over to the Alias thread

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Nudging this thread back to life and in the right direction, I made another vid. It's to add to all the other Staind songs that have already been vidded to. I guess it's a good thing that I only know three Staind songs.

The song is to Staind's Outside, couldn't get the plot bunny to stop pestering so I relented. It was finished at like 2 am in the morning (it's 4:30 now) so I might go back and change a couple of things after I see it in the light of day. There's something about finishing a vid that keeps me awake.

Song: Outside by Staind
        Spoilers: Up to Kobol's Last Gleaming II
        Description: The Cylons and their various human attachments.
        Format: .wmv
        Size: 8.46 mb

As always any comments would be good.

Tame Farrar, I finally downloaded your two BSG vids, someone mentioned it in the thunk thread already but I loved your timing with the Lee eyebrow, and all the various shots of him half nekkid.
        Last edited by Blue Banrigh; 19 June 2005, 04:14 AM. Reason: Changed two scenes in the vid

Comment

I downloaded it, but I'll have to watch it later. We're babysitting a couple kids right now and then I have to go study for Chemistry. I'll watch it tonight later

Comment

Nudging this thread back to life and in the right direction, I made another vid. It's to add to all the other Staind songs that have already been vidded to. I guess it's a good thing that I only know three Staind songs.

The song is to Staind's Outside, couldn't get the plot bunny to stop pestering so I relented. It was finished at like 2 am in the morning (it's 4:30 now) so I might go back and change a couple of things after I see it in the light of day. There's something about finishing a vid that keeps me awake.

That had some powerful moments in it!! I really liked how you showed the cylons in different emotional states... really went with the song. Good Job!!

And since I like Staind as well THAT is always a good choice
            Tame Farrar, I finally downloaded your two BSG vids, someone mentioned it in the thunk thread already but I loved your timing with the Lee eyebrow, and all the various shots of him half nekkid.
            Two???? mmmm I have only made the one *Froo Froo* vid ...LOL I loved the Eyebrow...I have been trying to find a place to use that because it makes me laugh so much Thank you very much for watching ... I had alot of fun just making that one. I only posted it in the *Thunk Thread* because I figured it wouldn't be something to many people would be interested in if they didn't think Jamie Bamber was a Hottie
            But all the vids I have made so far are on that same website... so feel free to send me ANY suggestions or feedback on any of them... I am really new at this video stuff and I welcome any help.

I will say if you hate the vid just shut it off and don't tell me... I am still too new at this and you would crush me if you just wrote me and said I hate your vids

If you are talking about the *Too Sexy for myself* vid that is Lola's and it was just too funny as well
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I downloaded the Lee one (Gettin hot in here) and the Staind one.

Comment

I downloaded the Lee one (Gettin hot in here) and the Staind one.
                ahhh Thank you for watching those
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I watched it before I went off to study.

That was really cool. Love it.

I'll have to watch it again in a bit lol.

Comment

Cool song, good vid!
                    I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Thanks for all the comments, you know I just noticed what I forgot, credits... ah, I'll fix it later.

Comment

Thanks for all the comments, you know I just noticed what I forgot, credits... ah, I'll fix it later.
                        LOL..I saw that and figured you would fix it later.... I did that on one of the vids and never realized it until I actually watched it myself and by then it had been up a little while...

But I figured most already knew I didn't sing the song or act in the vid...LOL so I had time..

Again BB I am really enjoying your stuff

Comment

Hey talented folks. Does anyone know how to rip either sections of vid or to make caps from a DVD (I have the UK version of season 1)?

Comment

I use Power DVD to make caps and I use movie maker to make clips of the episodes

Comment

Thanks Tame! I will check those out.

New siggy I made, but didn't turn out quite how I wanted it...suggestions? Should I take out text? Or is it my background that isn't working? Bahh.

Comment

Originally posted by fair_nymph
                                Thanks Tame! I will check those out.

New siggy I made, but didn't turn out quite how I wanted it...suggestions? Should I take out text? Or is it my background that isn't working? Bahh.

I think the text is fine, as is the background. Perhaps it would work better if you dial back the background (use it more as texture) and blend the foreground more (to get more of a smooth transition).

If you are using Photoshop, a good way to blend images is using the magnetic lasso, then feather the selection then using a mask. After that you go in with a brush set to a low opacity.

Last edited by Blue Banrigh; 21 June 2005, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X