This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
    Thought I'd post my first music vid that I made a little while ago- alternate opening BSG credits using the Angel theme, and ask if there are any other vidmakers with tips/suggestions?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApH54hLoZz8
    That was a seriously good job of re-imagining the opening credits.

I only saw one clip that I couldn't quite make out and that could have been youtube. What kind of suggestions are you looking for?
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
      That was a seriously good job of re-imagining the opening credits.

I only saw one clip that I couldn't quite make out and that could have been youtube. What kind of suggestions are you looking for?
      Thanks.

Just anything- I'm only using WMM which is pretty simple, and I know there are add ons that can be downloaded and such for added effects, I've found a few and have been trying them with pretty......shall I say, mixed results, but am wondering if there are any other sites out there that I should check out?

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
        Thanks.

Just anything- I'm only using WMM which is pretty simple, and I know there are add ons that can be downloaded and such for added effects, I've found a few and have been trying them with pretty......shall I say, mixed results, but am wondering if there are any other sites out there that I should check out?
        mmm I only use WMM to make my clips so I am no help there

Alot of folks use more specialized programs but I am sure quite a few use WMM and can offer a suggestion or two
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I know there are loads of these threads but there are no bsg specific ones as far as i know so here's a vid i just finished making:

http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k4...l-UnionMan.flv
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
          X