This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you
    Last edited by Space Monkey52; 11 July 2005, 01:05 PM.
    *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
    Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

I've been making some animated icons, and I have only two BSG ones so far...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I finished my first attempt at wallpaper. It's for Apollo and can be seen here .

Anybody know where I can find some of those fancy backgrounds? Like the one in the "Blending Images 101" guide? Or do I have to make them myself?
        *THUNK*

Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Originally posted by Space Monkey52
          I finished my first attempt at wallpaper. It's for Apollo and can be seen here .

Anybody know where I can find some of those fancy backgrounds? Like the one in the "Blending Images 101" guide? Or do I have to make them myself?
          That one in Blending 101 I made myself, but you can find some interesting ones at Textura. There should also be a tutorial somewhere on that site on how to make your own textures.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by fair_nymph
            Tame, you made a Lee/Kara vid to an Evanescence song? Could you get ANY more wonderful?

*is officially in love with Tame*

Dl'ing now, I shall report back later.
            Evanescence works so well for vids, esp. BSG. Dark, turmoiled, and angsty, just like the show.

Comment

I have a new website for some Battlestar Galactica fan videos. So far I
              have two: Cherry Lips (Number 6/Baltar), and The Road (a gen video of the BSG cast).

My website Scifigurl's Fan Flicks is at http://www.freewebs.com/scifigurl720/

If anyone wants better copies of the videos let me know. I kept the file size small to keep under my 1.5 GB limit/month.

Comment

I saw this posted over on the TWoP forum. Love Boat: Galactica

Some of the jokes are kind of board specific in-jokes, but Lee's arms being their own crew member, lol and umm....yumm.... That might be the only way to get me to go on a cruise ship.

Yeah, I know this isn't the thunk thread.......
                IMO always implied.

Comment

my two wallpapers.

oh yea uh can be considered spoilery as they were from fridays eppy... screen caps from BSG Media yes ye shippers (lee/kara) will like them

first one
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...karakissin.jpg

second one... w/o that damned white backround.
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...arakissin2.jpg

and now im off to go be bored at work
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh how I wish I could do vids...and maybe one of these I will...cuz I have the perfect song to go along with a Baltar vid....'Basket Case' by Green Day...what does everyone else think
                    sigpic

Comment

Anybody know if there is an archive site for BSG vids yet?
                      *THUNK*

Comment

Originally posted by Space Monkey52
                        Anybody know if there is an archive site for BSG vids yet?
                        Well, there's:

http://www.livejournal.com/community/galactica_vids/

Only place I know

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Anybody know where to go to find caps from S2 eps? Namely Home I and II?

Comment

Okay, listening to my Effiel65 CD and came across the song Silicon World...that would make a great BSG vid...Baltar/Six perhaps
                            sigpic

Comment

I was wondering if anyone has a capture of the picture that all the pilots touch before going away on missions. You know the one where the guy is kneeling on the ground/crying and buildings on caprica are on fire.

I think that would be a great wallpaper. If anyone knows a link to it please post thanks.

Comment

Thought I'd post my first music vid that I made a little while ago- alternate opening BSG credits using the Angel theme, and ask if there are any other vidmakers with tips/suggestions?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApH54hLoZz8

Comment

Working...
                                X