This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEY!! COngrats on the new Job!!!! $$$ is always a good thing
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      HEY!! COngrats on the new Job!!!! $$$ is always a good thing
      Yeah, I work 30 hours a week for 9 weeks.

If that's minimum wage, that's $1,975.50 for the summer

Uber spiffy

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

LOL...I love that *Uber Spiffy*..... must file that one away to surprise folks with

now are you going to save all that $$$ or buy more programs to make MORE videos
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

LOL...I love that *Uber Spiffy*..... must file that one away to surprise folks with

now are you going to save all that $$$ or buy more programs to make MORE videos
          Buy more programs?

Pfft!

Probably just a bigger hard-drive

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
            Buy more programs?

Pfft!

Probably just a bigger hard-drive
            or a DVD burner LOL, which is what I'd get LOL

edit: 400th post hehe
            Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

Thanks BB.... I will be happy for days over that one

Can you refresh your link for *Fade*...I was telling everyone that would listen about it and the link has expired..... so now they are all sending me growling emails ...LOL
              Fade

I'm looking to buying webspace since my current site only provides 10mbs but I'm kinda new to this so I'm not sure where to start.
              Last edited by Blue Banrigh; 30 June 2005, 07:49 PM. Reason: Permanent link established

Comment

Originally posted by Vala
                or a DVD burner LOL, which is what I'd get LOL

edit: 400th post hehe
                ... I actually have a DVD burner lol.

Comment

... I actually have a DVD burner lol.
                  well then I guess you wouldn't need one I do plan on getting one when my friend sends me vegas though... cause I'd kinda need one LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                    Fade

I'm looking to buying webspace since my current site only provides 10mbs but I'm kinda new to this so I'm not sure where to start.
                    ahhh THANK YOU... I will download it.. so I can send it on so you can have you space back... can you PM me an email so if they would like to send feedback I can pass your email along as well

I really really like this vid... You need to send it in to the next BSG con!!!

or of course you may make an even better one LOL... so then ignore me

Comment

Yes it is ANOTHER video....this is what happens when I am bored waiting for the new season to start and I have a new obsession...LOL

Song: Hello
                      Artist: Evanescence
                      Pairing Lee and Kara
                      Summary: Kara has disappeared and as Lee is searching for her he
                      remembers the moments that went before...(thats a hint to explain the
                      B&W stuff *grin*)

here is the link
                      http://www.marimba26.com/TamesVids.html
                      as always Marimba has provided both a dial-up link and an
                      Mpeg.

enjoy and thanks for watching

Comment

Hey, I didn't know you had so many vids...

Downloading 'It's Been A While', 'Numb' and Hello.

But I have to watch this one Buffy vid over again. It made me cry like a little baby!

Comment

I watched Hello. Very angsty. I don't really care too much about that pairing, but I liked the vid. Nicely done

It's Been A While was a very simple vid and I liked it

Numb... Though I didn't like the use of the promo (no offense, it just doesn't really seem to go in well in my opinion), I really liked the vid. Very fitting. I loved the ending... No, not the credits, the last bit of the vid Nicely placed

For the first little while in the show I just thought that Lee was a whiny little b*stard, but he got better and I'm kind of starting to like him now

Just keep in mind, I'm crap when it comes to writing feedback... Or almost generally writing at all

While watching your vid It's Been A While, I've decided that I'm going to make a Gaius vid to that song... I just need to record the mini-series to the computer, convert all the episodes to MPEG format (stupid PAL formatted AVIs...) and find some time to actually make vids lol.

Last edited by MartoufMarty; 03 July 2005, 12:17 PM. Reason: Because I'm stupid :P

Comment

Yes it is ANOTHER video....this is what happens when I am bored waiting for the new season to start and I have a new obsession...LOL
                            I think that kind of productive obession is good. Will download it when I'm on something faster than 29.2kbps.

Comment

While watching your vid It's Been A While, I've decided that I'm going to make a Gaius vid to that song... I just need to record the mini-series to the computer, convert all the episodes to MPEG format (stupid PAL formatted AVIs...) and find some time to actually make vids lol.

you know I was gonna make a thats odd comment about the PAL formated avi's... but you know what? I use a british made editor LMAO... so it wasn't a problem for me lol.

Comment

I watched Hello. Very angsty. I don't really care too much about that pairing, but I liked the vid. Nicely done

It's Been A While was a very simple vid and I liked it

Numb... Though I didn't like the use of the promo (no offense, it just doesn't really seem to go in well in my opinion), I really liked the vid. Very fitting. I loved the ending... No, not the credits, the last bit of the vid Nicely placed

For the first little while in the show I just thought that Lee was a whiny little b*stard, but he got better and I'm kind of starting to like him now

Just keep in mind, I'm crap when it comes to writing feedback... Or almost generally writing at all

Thanks MM....regardless if you are any good at feedback ...LOL you did good IMHO I don't expect everyone to like all my choices in the vids...... Thats why good feedback is always welcome even if it is to say ...I really didn't like this , that or the other thing.... As long as a person says WHY it is really helpful.

Since I know I am at least 2 decades older than you I figure our tastes are going to be different and I really am glad to hear what you liked AND what you didn't like....keeps me thinking...

And you don't like Kara and Lee??????? *sends over medication IMMEDIATELY* to MM.... Even Katee and Jamie like Kara and Lee.... *shakes head* ...LOL

I look forward to seeing your Baltar vid... The way you have felt about Lee is kind of the way I feel about Baltar.... (would explain why I make no vids for him ) But slowly his character is growing on me. I LOVE Six though and now after meeting Tricia..well liking the actress seems to make me like the character even more!!

Comment

Working...
                                X