Originally posted by Vala
    Well obviously LOL
    I just watched your vid Closer.

Oh... My... God...

I love it!

*watches it again*

So awesome!!

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
      I just watched your vid Closer.

Oh... My... God...

I love it!

*watches it again*

So awesome!!
      sweet! I had someone watch it and be in awe of it who has never seen the show LMAO!

edited to add: Not you someone who was a fan of sisabets version who watched mine for no reason.
      Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

Originally posted by Vala
        sweet! I had someone watch it and be in awe of it who has never seen the show LMAO!

edited to add: Not you someone who was a fan of sisabets version who watched mine for no reason.
        Sisabets vid is awesome, but I love yours too!

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
          Sisabets vid is awesome, but I love yours too!
          It is LOL... it was the first one of that song I saw LOL... also the first time I heard the NIN version (I had the Richard Cheese version which is cheesy LOL ) But there was buzz around the song in the Farscape vidding community recently due to the TWO versions of the song vidded released this past month LOL. Ironically, I did mine and was ready to release it the same day the last one was released.
          Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

BB, thanks for your tips. Not entirely sure what it all means but I'll mess around. If you have AIM and get a moment to IM me (FairNymph) that would be awesome.

MM, love the b!tch icon. That's a great shot of Six.

Comment

Originally posted by fair_nymph
              BB, thanks for your tips. Not entirely sure what it all means but I'll mess around. If you have AIM and get a moment to IM me (FairNymph) that would be awesome.

MM, love the b!tch icon. That's a great shot of Six.
              Hmm... I couldn't find the original tutorial but maybe this will help.

Blending Images 101

An image is worth a thousand words. If it's still unclear, point out the problem and hopefully I can clear it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                Hmm... I couldn't find the original tutorial but maybe this will help.

Blending Images 101

An image is worth a thousand words. If it's still unclear, point out the problem and hopefully I can clear it up.
                Pretty!

Comment

Just some really cool tidbits for those that post here.... three of us won at the BSG Con this last weekend...WOO HOO What a THRILL and a humbling thing all at the same time

First was ....LOLA!!!! Her video *I'm to Sexy* not only won but was used to introduce Jamie Bamber onto the stage.....and Jamie's first words were....*Apology accepted*...LOL Way to go Lola!!!!!!
                  a linkie for all who have not seen it....be sure to scroll down to the re-editted version Lola sent into the con
                  http://meta.angstnromance.net/pandor...ar/bsgvids.htm

Next was

Marimba26... She had an Overall BSG Vid that was just FABULOUS!!!!! and funny as well..... a linkie for all who wish to view

http://www.marimba26.com/BSGGenVids.html

and last but not least I was lucky enough to have my video *It's Been A While* win and it was also used to introduce Katee Sackoff to the stage...
                  Katee was extremely gracious and said both her and her mother were extremely moved by the video...Thank you to all who have already watched... it was re-editted for the Con.... and I was very thrilled as well

and yet another linkie for those who would like to view..
                  http://www.marimba26.com/TamesVids.html
                  it's the number 2 vid....

and I wish I had links to all of the other winners...as they were ALL fabulous!! and I do want to say CONGRATS to everyone who sent in anything and I didn't have a link for you
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Tame thanks for posting the link to Lola's "I'm to Sexy" vid. When I got home I went to Marimba26's site and downloaded your & her vids. After going to the site I realized I have been on her site in the past but had lost the link when my hard drive crashed a few months ago and I lost everything I had bokmarked.

Congratulations to all you guy for such GREAT Videos.
                    My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

no problem Tsaxlady Thanks again for being such a great cheerleader !!!...if anyone else who attended has links to any of the other winners it would be greatly appreciated
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Congrats! I feel so privileged to know who you are, seriously! Although I personally think the HIH vid is better than the I'm Too Sexy vid. *sighs*

So did you win anything? Or you just get recognized?

Comment

Originally posted by fair_nymph
                          Congrats! I feel so privileged to know who you are, seriously! Although I personally think the HIH vid is better than the I'm Too Sexy vid. *sighs*

So did you win anything? Or you just get recognized?
                          LOL...yes all the winners got a $100 Creation Gift Certificate. The cool bonus for me was that Katee was so gracious and actually wanted her own copy of it... THAT was better then any money period

Comment

I saw a convention report and wondered if that was your vid. Congratulations!!!

Comment

Thanks BB.... I will be happy for days over that one

Can you refresh your link for *Fade*...I was telling everyone that would listen about it and the link has expired..... so now they are all sending me growling emails ...LOL

Comment

I finished watch Season 1 over again last night.

Can't.

Wait.

For.

Season.

Two!

Is it July 15th yet?

I'll try to start making some BSG vids but I gotta record the mini-series to the computer, clip the episodes, and it would help if I had an idea off the top of my head.

I recently got a job. I start on Monday, but I have to go in on Saturday to kind of get used to everything.

Let's just say that I'm a little busy right now

Comment

Working...
                                X