• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
    Don't know if I told this you already, love the vid
    nope never told me thanks LOL
    Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

Thought you guys would be interested in what I found of BSG vids. I found a vidding community on LiveJournal: http://www.livejournal.com/community/galactica_vids/

And you can also just look around here and find stuff: http://www.dreamvision-entertainment...resources.html

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Thought you guys would be interested in what I found of BSG vids. I found a vidding community on LiveJournal: http://www.livejournal.com/community/galactica_vids/
        I love that community, I wish there was a search thing for BSG vids... and more of them.

Comment

I finally finished my Lee music video. I tried to upload it up to my site, but it was playing up, so for now it's up at yousendit. Comments, good or bad are welcome.

Song: Fade by Staind
          Spoilers: Up to Kobol's Last Gleaming II
          Description: Lee and William Adama, focuses on Lee's estranged relationship with is father.
          Format & Size: .wmv
          Size: 7.53mb

http://s15.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...106NZC5MVACT8S
          Last edited by Blue Banrigh; 08 June 2005, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
            I finally finished my Lee music video. I tried to upload it up to my site, but it was playing up, so for now it's up at yousendit. Comments, good or bad are welcome.

Description: Lee and William Adama, focuses on Lee's estranged relationship with is father.

Oooh. I'll have to remember to see it when I get home

Comment

WOO HOO BB you got it done!!! I will d/l as soon as I get home tonight......I am so excited!!!

this must be the week for Lee vids...I just finshed one for him as well to Linkin Park's *Numb* and I love Staind....

what is really funny is I did the Kara one to *Its Been Awhile* by Staind....BB we are even *Shipping* the songs with them LOL

I shall be back tonight to PRAISE YOU lavishly!!!!
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                WOO HOO BB you got it done!!! I will d/l as soon as I get home tonight......I am so excited!!!

this must be the week for Lee vids...I just finshed one for him as well to Linkin Park's *Numb* and I love Staind....

what is really funny is I did the Kara one to *Its Been Awhile* by Staind....BB we are even *Shipping* the songs with them LOL

I shall be back tonight to PRAISE YOU lavishly!!!!
                Even though it's a Lee vid, i managed to put in a scene with Kara in it.

I saw your vid over at LJ, I'll download it at uni tomorrow. I'll make sure to check out the Kara one.

I wanna do a Kara/Lee vid, but I can't think of any good songs. I thought Fallen by Sarah McLachlan would be good concerning their relationship with Zak (might be good to include Adama Sr for that song) but Sarah McLachlan seems to be very popular to vid to so I'm sure it's already been done.

Staind's great, Outside might be good for the Cylons.... *starts to beat back vid bunnies with a stick*

Don't don't feel pressured to praise if you think it's bad. I think I can take critiscisms... if I can spell the word criticism... oh well, close enough.

Comment

*considers acquiring BSG episodes and making vids*

Hmm...

Comment

You should if they turn out anything like your Atlantis vids.

Comment

You should if they turn out anything like your Atlantis vids.
                      Thanks! I make too many vids.

I'm currently (well, not right now. Right now I'm at school) working on another Alias vid.

I was going to start making a Veronica Mars vid but then I had to get stuff on my harddrive and on to DVDs (running low on space!!)

I vid too much...

BSG is cool, and I would love to make a Number 6 vid or something

And also, my sister makes Atlantis vids and her last two ROCK so much. You have to see them (if you haven't seen them already). I'm pimping them out for her now

Comment

I've seen a couple of them, her 'Perfect Circle' is my favourite one. That's now one of my favourite songs, always reminds me of the Wraith now.

Comment

*considers acquiring BSG episodes and making vids*

Hmm...
                          you should... there aren’t many vidders and it only took like 4 days to download the whole series and mini (before the last three aired also).

I am actuly sorta working on another vid... but I got stuck due to the fast pace and hard to match song I chose but it'll get finished seeing as the song in my mind has to be done to him.

Comment

BB, great vid. loved droolin' over lee.

tame... i'll end up D/Ling your vid while im at wk... gotta leave shortly
                            sigpic

Comment

Just watched it.

That was horrible! Worst vid I've EVER seen!

Nah, just kidding

Wow! That was awesome! The song fit, good scene selection. Good editing.

Really nice Love it!

Comment

BB I have al;reay GUSHED over on LJ...but GIRL!!!! this was just AWESOME!!! So emotional and powerful... I am so impressed and it is YOUR FIRST!! WOW!!!! I am in awe....just leave my vids up on the internet girl...you don't need to watch...You are making ones that are just FANTASTIC!!!!
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X