This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GEMINI (Season 8 Spoilers)

Forgive me if this has been mentioned and i missed it... I just read this info over at Stargate SG-1 Solutions

Fans of Colonel Samantha Carter will be seeing double when Season 8 episode “Gemini” airs. Actress Amanda Tapping, who plays Carter on the show, teased two British fans with hints about the episode - not yet in production - during their visit to the Stargate SG-1 set this week. According to Amanda, “Gemini” will feature “two Carters” but isn’t an Alternate Universe story.
    Interesting... the more Carters the better!

Sounds interesting, thanks for the info Kelso!
    "Out of the way it's a busy day, I've got things on my mind." --Pink Floyd

Comment

"Two carters" could it be clone created by NID or maybe the Gou'ald.
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Maybe that is what Fifth made (the wet looking Samantha pic that has been removed from Gateworld's New Order pics ?

Comment

Ya, sounds interesting.

Maybe Fifth makes a Replicator look-a-like of Carter in "New Order Part 2"
          sigpic
          My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Maybe O'Neill wasn't the only one Loki used in his experimenting...

Comment

Yeah, i'm definetly thinking asgard cloning

Comment

Cloning is the more likely to explain the two carters how do you think they are going to introduce the second carter.
                "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Maybe the android version of carter got recharged? Com-traya!

Comment

Originally posted by priornavalperson
                    Maybe the android version of carter got recharged? Com-traya!
                    Now THAT would be awesome! A return of robo-SG-1 would be a reason for me to tune in! I miss those guys... and poor Harlan...

Comment

But Gemini is not in production, yet, wheras we already have the pics from New order. Sounds like two different shows, to me, and, this being Stargate SG-1, you can just bet that ol' Fifth isn't gonna survive past this second guest appearance. "/

I do like the idea of Harlan's androids, though I doubt we'll get that lucky. <sigh>

Could be Asgard tech, or maybe those Foothold aliens will be back with their hardlight tech.

Or Anubis has grown one of his super soldiers into a babe who happens to look like Carter so he can infiltrate the SGC....

So many possibilities.
                      Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                      "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                      One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                      resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                      confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                      A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                      The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Oh, well, I never said robo-SG-1 would be likely, but a girl can dream, can't she? *sigh*...

Comment

Gemini - where the shippers have a field day (And the filthy-minded slashers even more so! )

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                            Gemini - where the shippers have a field day (And the filthy-minded slashers even more so! )
                            Sam comes back through time to warn herself NOT to marry Jack! And Pete witnesses the incident and starts to wonder just WTF is going on with his girlfriend and her CO...
                            Last edited by ShadowMaat; 10 June 2004, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                              Maybe O'Neill wasn't the only one Loki used in his experimenting...
                              Funny, that's the first thing I thought of when they said it wasn't an AU.
                              ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                              The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Working...
                              X