• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which is your fav character? in SG1

MARTOUF
    JACK

THESE ARE MY TWO FAV PEOPLE ON STARGATE,
    IM FROM THE UK AND WERE ARE ONLY UP TO SEASON 8, I LOVE STARGATE ITS CLASS.

EMMA X

Wow Wow WoW Bullets Bounce!!!!!!!! Mitchell to Teal'c

sigpic SMOKIN HOT! JENSEN ACKLES

i can't say any one person as every character brings something to the table
    tok'ra - Martouf, anice
    G'ould - apothis,baal,klorel
    SG-1 - Daniel Jackson - Only one apart from BB character could do a spin off
    i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

My vote goes to Daniel Jackson.
      He's cool and he doesn't suffer from the super-character syndrome as much as Sam does.
      But I might change my mind after I see BB's guy.
      Crichton was so cool, and I have no doubt CM will be great too.
      sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

I do agree wit you, all the characters have a special something about them. they are all excellent in their own way.

Comment

Sam carter, for obvious reasons.

i like the replicators too

Help!
          My emojournal

Comment

Walter!

Comment

No question! Janet Fraiser, of course!
              sigpic

Comment

I'm only up to the start of season 5 so I wont have as wide a perspective, but so far my favourites characters are:

Martouf - Something about him that almost made him instantly-likeable. Friendly, honest, good-natured and all around a nice person.
                Spoiler:
                Even though he was only in 6 episodes, he was one of the characters I found I learnt to respect and enjoy very quickly - wheras other characters that make brief appearances do not have anywhere near the same qualities

All of SG-1 (Sam, Daniel, Jack, T'ealc) - as a team, they build something special each contributing in their own way. Great combination

Goa'uld: Apophis - great character - the other's just do not have the same depth as him, although I suppose (at least from my perspective) we have been through more with him than the others.

Comment

of SG1 i think Daniel is my fav. character, cause of his diversity, what he's been through and all of his discoveries.
                  The best character i think is Walter, in a way he's there and in another way he isn't
                  Last edited by wolverine_nl; 02 June 2005, 11:46 AM.

Comment

I don't really have a favourite, though I think I like Daniel and Jack the most, but then there are times when I like Sam and Teal'c, too. So all 4 of them, I guess ^__^;;

Of the recurring characters, I'd have to say Bra'tac and Jacob, mostly.

But I really like everyone, that's one of the things I think it so great about SG1 and Atlantis, the characters are so likeable and interesting

Comment

Daniel atm but that is just cause i just wacthed meridian. But overalll i dont think i have a facourite.

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

Martouf - Something about him that almost made him instantly-likeable. Friendly, honest, good-natured and all around a nice person.

i TOTTALY agree, i love all members, but as ive mentioned there is just sumat about jack that is very likable and martouf.

Comment

DANIEL

Although.....I have very good feeling that I'm gonna like Cameron.
                          sigpic
                          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

THE TEAM

I wouldn't have it any other way. The original team, the Jonas era sans Daniel, the S7 Team, the S8 Team and the S9 Team... I love the interaction between the team members (though I really am fond of the nuclear Jack, Teal'c, Sam, Daniel combo) .

Comment

Daniel Jackson- MS is a talented actor IMO(they pretty much all are), daniel brings the ethics to the show and is most like to myself
                              Things I've learned about the Stargate Universe:
                              1. Don't kiss a goa'uld.
                              2. Don't shake hands with a Wraith.
                              3. Whacko! are the Ori. It's their way or the hot way.

Comment

Working...
                              X