Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battlestar Galactica News: Characters will be Killed off in Season 2!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlestar Galactica News: Characters will be Killed off in Season 2!

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/index.php?id=31102

"Yes, there are a couple of familiar faces that will go down for the count," Moore said cryptically, without identifying the doomed characters. He added: "I would say the events of the end of last season [mark] the beginning of this season."
    When I wake up..I think of you Steve.
    I miss you.
    Please...please come back one day.

(Steve the Wraith from Season 1)

I hope they leave Baltar and Starbuck alone. Actually I don't want to see any characters killed off, well maybe Tigh's missus, but that's all.

Comment

I hope the president lady dies...shes the only one I dont like on the show because shes so BORING and has ZERO personality.
      When I wake up..I think of you Steve.
      I miss you.
      Please...please come back one day.

(Steve the Wraith from Season 1)

Comment

Keep. . Adama, Starbuck, Baltar.

Everyone else is fair game.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Kobol’s Last Gleaming
          Spoiler:
          Well it wasn’t looking to good for Socinus in KLG II.

I don’t see them touching the main cast. It would more likely be secondary characters. Chief Tyrol, Crashdown, Cally, etc. maybe even Helo. *sobs* Though I could possibly see them killing off one of the Boomers.

I don’t want anybody to die, not even Helen, the character we are supposed to hate. Though I wouldn’t be heartbroken if she did, but she does add a little something to the story, imo. I guess having people die adds to the show in that these people are struggling to survive, so people we know dying adds to the overall impact that they aren’t just out on some vacation cruise. But heck even vacation cruises are deadly with the food poisoning and all.

Okay, the security sergeant can go. I shan’t be missing her anytime soon.
          IMO always implied.

Comment

you know it'll be Dueala(sp) or Gaeta(sp) not anyone big like Adama or Gaius (because the story surounds him alot) also I half wish they had the balls to kill off Adama as much as I like him and don't want him dead, it would just be *so* unique you'd have to love them for it. Anyway, we all know the president is dead this season.
            Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

Well the first season only covered maybe two months and Roslin said she has about six months to live, so that's like three more seasons before they have to kill her off.

One of the Boomer's definately going to have to die, but there's more where she came from. I'm putting my money on the Galactica one, no way are they going to let her live after what she did.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                Well the first season only covered maybe two months and Roslin said she has about six months to live, so that's like three more seasons before they have to kill her off.
                I like your math . I would hate to lose Roslin. She gives the show a lot of depth and provides the perfect counterpoint to Adama -- another character who MUST (please please Mr. Moore) live.

I am so torn about this -- I really want to remain unspoiled but the thread title had me rushing in here upon first sight. "I can resist everything except temptation."

BTW, should this be in the BSG folder?
                In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane. ~ Oscar Wilde

Comment

yea should have been put here when the thread was created... thanxz mods for movin' it

as to who's killed off... i'd love to see tigh's wife bite the dust Zerek would be another good one as well.

Most likely there's gonna be a few Boomer's that bite the dust.
                  sigpic

Comment

*Joins the spoiler-junkies rushing into the thread*

I guess this doesn't surprise me that they might lose a couple of characters. I think it will be more realistic if we fear for our group. And they've got a lot of characters to choose from.

I agree with everyone else that it will probably be some of the secondary characters like Tyrol or Callie or Duela.

Can't see them killing off either of the big two - Adama or Roslin (yet).

Tigh's wife could go - I'd be okay with that one.

Would HATE, HATE to lose Starbuck, Baltar, Helo or Apollo.

And yep - I expect them to lose a Boomer. Luckily there are spares.

July 15th. Be There.
                    Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Liebestraume

I like your math . I would hate to lose Roslin. She gives the show a lot of depth and provides the perfect counterpoint to Adama -- another character who MUST (please please Mr. Moore) live.
                      Thank you, though there was something off with my maths. I forgot that the second season is basically double that of the first season, so maybe we only get Roslin for the next season and a half.

Like you I do like the counterpoint she provides for Adama. I like the mother/father figure of the fleet. Something that will be missed if either Gaius or Zarek becomes president.

I imagine in the next generation it'll be Kara leading the military and Lee being president. Both seem to be mentored by Adama and Roslin respectively.

Comment

well without being a spoiler for those who didn't see the finale...

the interaction tween boomer and cmdr adama seemed pretty final....for both of them...

and I did read in TV Guide somewhere along the lines that in S2 a main will have to step up to new responsabilities previously not theirs. Now maybe that's just Kara having to give up flying and becomming some sort of wing commander for the pilots....who knows...

I'd like to see Gaeta and Dee get more development, but not at the cost of a main.

The likeliest victim seems to be Tigh's wife and probably at Tigh's hand due to her implied relations with Tom Zareck. Perhaps Baltar as well. Well, perhaps we'll be lead to believe he's been killed in order to facilitate his transition to thy Cylons to become a demi-god or breeder of some sort for them. That is, if they wanted to follow the trail set by TOS of having Baltar go 100% bad.
                        Thanks!
                        Jordan

my page
                        My LJ
                        From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Working...
                        X