This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offworld

You don't know how much you miss something til its gone. I've felt like I've been on another planet. No computer for two months and it was awful. Posting and replying to post put me in touch with other SG-1 fans. Didn't always agree with what's being said but enjoyed hearing the different opions. So what's been happening? Any pics of Amanda and her new Olivia? Any other news about the SG-1 cast? Everyone looking forward to July 15th?

No, yes, yes

Not much happening really. Missed a b!tchfest the other day... Long story, I don't really know the whole thing...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I know I should know or shouldn't ask but what the heck is a "b-i fest"?

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
        No, yes, yes

Not much happening really. Missed a b!tchfest the other day... Long story, I don't really know the whole thing...
        Im interseted do tell

Comment

Something about mod biased and Lida leaving the forum.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Lida left the forum?!?!
            WTF??

Comment

As for something that is remotely on topic for the Gen Disc section... Abodie, I suggest reading through the news articles on Gateworld. There have been quite a few lately, including casting news, episode spoilers, Joe Mallozzi's new blog and some great interviews. It'll be easier to read through that stuff than to try and recount it all here.

New-Atlantis.net has some promo shots from S2 of Atlantis. There's a thread in the Atlantis S2 folder discussing them. It's generating a fair bit of comment, for various reasons.

Ummm... Not sure what else has been going on. The rep system was overhauled so that people can't hand out 60-plus point reps anymore, I think the max Rep Altering Power now is five. There has been a lot of debate about THAT, too. That's also in About the Forum. It's quite a mucky mire in there these days.
              Last edited by ShadowMaat; 31 May 2005, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the info ShadowMatt. Didn't really expect to get a detailed account of the happenings of SG-1 over the last two months. Knew I'd get directed to the right place by an expert ...which I was...thanks again. What do you think of all the changes?

Comment

Working...
                X