This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Atlantis S2 ( Intruder )

What Going To Happen In SGA Season 2 Eps ( Intruder )

Dr. Weir And Her Team Is Dailing Earth To Report To The Pentagon What Happen After They Save Atlantis From The Wraith.

How Are They Going To Dial Atantis?? The Daedalus Might Not Able To Take A Trip Back To Earth Because There Already Too Much Damage From The Battle Against The Wraith.

if you know any information about ( Intruder )??

Let me know

This has mean asked before and we think that they must find something in the begining of Season 9

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

I think it was Martin Gero that said even though they do get back to SGC in "Intruder" there's still going to be that isolated outpost feel to Atlantis. Hope that helps.
      302's lead the way!

Comment

I still think they'll dial pegasus using a mkII naquida gen and then the zpm will pick up the slack in the connection.

Comment

So far we know that...

1) Weir goes to earth to report to SGC and has to convince them not to militarise atlantis

2) Weir deals with her ex Simon

3) It's unclear if she is alone BUT it was hinted that will find out more about the people the characters left behind on earth (espically Sheperd!)

4) The Asgard Hermod will feature

Now my moneys on a subplot based on Atlantis about the "intruder". Possibly about Fords transformation. Maybe involving repairing the city with the help of Hermod. I also think that Caldwell will handle the situation(ie the civillians) badly, thus reinforcing Weirs right to command Atlantis

Heres something I snagged from the Gateworld information page on "Intruder"
          The expedition team will return to Earth in "Intruder," courtesy of their new Zero Point Module. Creation Entertainment showed a short clip from the episode at the April convention in Vancouver, B.C., showing Dr. Weir and Colonel Caldwell (Mitch Pileggi) in a meeting with new S.G.C. commander General Hank Landry (Beau Bridges) at Stargate Command. Bridges implies to Weir that the Pentagon may be considering putting Caldwell in charge of Atlantis.
          Some more
          Are the burdens of leadership that were mentioned by Teyla in "Suspicion"... "Check out 'Intruder' for a sense of what Weir has to deal with both professionally and personally in this regard." The episode will touch on Weir'd personality and perhaps her backstory.
          Tori and the writers would love to explore Weir's softer side. I think you'll get what you're looking for early on in Season Two in an episode called 'Intruder".
          sigpic

Comment

I'm really looking forward to Shep's backstory being touched on here, because so far we know NOTHING about his past. The writers have done such a wonderful job of making us care about the characters WITHOUT giving us details on their pasts, so I can't wait til we find out what makes them tick.

Plus, I want to see if Elizabeth's relationship will be resolved with Simon (I'm hoping not, lol).

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
              Now my moneys on a subplot based on Atlantis about the "intruder". Possibly about Fords transformation. Maybe involving repairing the city with the help of Hermod. I also think that Caldwell will handle the situation(ie the civillians) badly, thus reinforcing Weirs right to command Atlantis
              I think that the "intruder" in question is Caldwell and the imposing military presence on Atlantis. That would make sense if SGC is indeed pulling Weir away from Atlantis and back to Earth to determine if Caldwell should take her place. The military vs. scientific expedition theme on Atlantis has been going on for a while now; it was discussed openly in Home and came to the forefront in Siege pt 2.

Comment

Ok, so how do they get back? dont they need a ZPM to get back to Atl? or did i miss something? lol

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Some people have speculated that they use a Mark II Naquada generator to dial back to Atlantis. This idea does make sense, but is still just specualtion. I don't think theres any concrete evidence to how there're gonna get back to Atlantis.
                  302's lead the way!

Comment

I wonder of the Asgard will lend a once in a while hand considering they would want to check up on Hermod.

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana775
                      Ok, so how do they get back? dont they need a ZPM to get back to Atl? or did i miss something? lol
                      Huh? I just assumed with the ZedPM plugged in on Atlantis the expedition team would have enough power to dial earth

And there would be a pre-arranged dial in to Earth from Atlantis at the end of "Intruder"
                      sigpic

Comment

I think that the "intruder" in question is Caldwell and the imposing military presence on Atlantis. That would make sense if SGC is indeed pulling Weir away from Atlantis and back to Earth to determine if Caldwell should take her place
                        I'm pretty sure it's Ford. He starts to go nuts in the infirmary, You see him pointing a weapons at most likey Weir or Beckett. This must be nearer the end of the 'The Siege III'.

Episode 2 'Intruder' will take over this story. He goes on the rampage in the city, while the rest are still trying to deal with the carnage that went on before in 'The Siege III'. Near the end of the Ep he somehow manages to dial the Stargate & Escape.

Episode 3 'Runner', The team go to look for him but get caught by Ford's replacement Ronon Dex.

Huh? I just assumed with the ZedPM plugged in on Atlantis the expedition team would have enough power to dial earth

And there would be a pre-arranged dial in to Earth from Atlantis at the end of "Intruder"
                        It wouldn't matter though if they did dial in to Earth. In the SGC that would be considered an incoming wormhole, yet what they need is an outgoing one. So if they tried to step through the puddle after Atlantis had dialled in, then all those who wnt through would be killed.

An easier solution would be to tell the Atlantis team exactly what time they would be returning. They can then drop the Iris in Atlantis. Tie in a few MK II'S together, Dial up the wormhole to Atlantis & could go straight through. It would only take a few secs to do, as they don't need to waste valuable secs entering in & waiting for the IDC signature to go through because Atlantis is already expecting them back.

Comment

Just hook up a MkII generator, dial Atlantis, and the ZPM can pick up the slack.
                          In Home, McKay established that if you...well, establish a wormhole connection to a planet that has a better power source, the better power source will 'take over' and keep the wormhole going.
                          By that logic, if Earth dialled Atlantis, and Atlantis had the ZPM hooked up, then Earth would only need to establish a wormhole connection for a few micro-seconds before the ZPM would take over and power the wormhole for however long was necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith

you can't go through in incoming wormhole.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

SG1 Season 9 Spoilers:

Spoiler:
                              From the looks of things in 'The Ties That Bind', SG1 may find a ZPM as Vala got one (known as a worthless power coil) in a trade and they're looking for it. But it may not be one in the end...wont know til the ep airs

Comment

Working...
                              X