No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He looks a whole lot better with the facial hair and dreads than in those other pics...
    Oh dear... add that to another of the hot Atlantis guys
    Ses
    James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

Those 2 pic from the Momoa fan club are when he was what...19 or 18. He's all grown up now and looks great. Atteria, great minds think alike. His body has always been (sigh) , he is a little more "buff" for Atlantis, but he looked just as good before, more of a beard now. I promise you guys will love him in his roll on Atlantis. His 6'4 height gets your attention first, the voice, which is deep, gets the ladies attention and he has away of consuming you when he's on screen.
      Purple's Biggest Fan
      A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Just wanted to revive this thread. With all the new episode pics coming out today I've decided this boy isn't too shabby, and he looks like he'll fit in rather well.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

From the pics I have seen, I like that coat on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
            Those 2 pic from the Momoa fan club are when he was what...19 or 18. He's all grown up now and looks great. Atteria, great minds think alike. His body has always been (sigh) , he is a little more "buff" for Atlantis, but he looked just as good before, more of a beard now. I promise you guys will love him in his roll on Atlantis. His 6'4 height gets your attention first, the voice, which is deep, gets the ladies attention and he has away of consuming you when he's on screen.
            He had me at 6'4".
            Earth...steaks. There's a difference?

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
              From the pics I have seen, I like that coat on him.
              Don’t worry greytop it will on ebay very soon all you ladies get your bids ready
              "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                Don’t worry greytop it will on ebay very soon all you ladies get your bids ready
                I want the coat with him in it.

Comment

Now THAT would be a bidding war! I can't say enough how beautiful I think this man is. I need to look at his picture again.
                  Earth...steaks. There's a difference?

Comment

*LOL*. . you don't want much, do ya!

How many thunk threads are you hanging out in now? (probably as many as I do. . . )

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure

How many thunk threads are you hanging out in now? (probably as many as I do. . . )
                      Hussies of the highest order... or lowest gutter I know I'm prolific, for shame

Comment

okay, that sig pic is hysterical Mazz. lololol!

Comment

*pondering* Do the Tokra eat okra. (Mazz's siggy)

Where was I. . oh yeah. . .Ronon/Jason. Definitely need more pics.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure

I person my age should take all she can get. Plus, I believe in supporting the good guy underdog.

Comment

A pic, albeit a not very flattering one. Foo!

How about we caption it? Oh, and did you notice the tatoo on his neck? Is he the first Gater to display tatoos??? Questions, questions, questions....

Comment

Here's a little known fact, Dex has a dog.......appropriately named Rex. Now why hasn't he been seen before???? He's a runner too!

Comment

Working...
                                X