No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm, we need more pics. How about something "arty" for this evening?

OK, that's my daily contribution of RD.

Comment

Originally posted by Atteria
      They are Puli's and they originate, I believe, in Hungary. Hope that helps!
      It do, thanks.

Comment

Wow! A Ronan Dex thunk thread. I'm impressed. Could use more pics though. (hint)

Wish I had some, but I'm a bit low on pics right now. Guess I'll have to start looking.
        On fighting:
        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
          Wow! A Ronan Dex thunk thread. I'm impressed. Could use more pics though. (hint)

Wish I had some, but I'm a bit low on pics right now. Guess I'll have to start looking.
          Welcome to this thread Lida. Your right about the pics. We need more of them.

Comment

Not a lot of pics. . .yet anyway. But I'm with greytop. .that coat is cool!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

OK, another pic of the coat and the hunk within it. Sorry he's not alone, but I take what I can get.

I suppose I could have edited Teyla out, but I'm an equal opportunity poster.

Comment

Well, I'm not hesitant to crop, if the other characters don't add to the over-all ambiance of the shot. And as this thread is dedicated to Dex, I have no compunction about cropping. Besides, there are still not alot of pics to chose from.

On tonight's agenda, an action shot:

I have a fondness for this thread. It was this thread or one of the others that landed me in steaming hot water. Wish others appreciated the character of RD more. Oh well....c'est la vie and all that French fried stuff.

(wonders when we are going to get new icons of the new characters)
                On fighting:
                Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

*thunk*

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                    *thunk*
                    Gee, care to expound on that rather eloquent remark? As it pertains to the thread, of course.

Comment

Well, I'm not hesitant to crop, if the other characters don't add to the over-all ambiance of the shot. And as this thread is dedicated to Dex, I have no compunction about cropping. Besides, there are still not alot of pics to chose from.

On tonight's agenda, an action shot:

I have a fondness for this thread. It was this thread or one of the others that landed me in steaming hot water. Wish others appreciated the character of RD more. Oh well....c'est la vie and all that French fried stuff.

You are not alone there...maybe once the season starts we will get more photo of "The Dex"...LOL
                      Purple's Biggest Fan
                      A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                        *thunk*
                        Gee, care to expound on that rather eloquent remark? As it pertains to the thread, of course.
                        Not really. But I'll add a big double.

*THUNK, THUNK*

Comment

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y17...ex-cropped.jpg

I have a fondness for this thread. Wish others appreciated the character of RD more. Oh well....c'est la vie and all that French fried stuff.

Cool pic Lida!

I think once we see Ronon in an episode, this thread will really bloom.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                            Cool pic Lida!

I think once we see Ronon in an episode, this thread will really bloom.
                            I think so too. Once people see him in action, I think he'll be very much "appreciated" and by that I mean, his acting ability, his looks, his interaction with other cast members, his looks, his innate athletic ability/agility, his looks.....did I mention his looks?

Just kidding.....

Comment

Just wanted to post another pic of Dex. With only weeks to go before his debut as the new cast member of SGA, I'm getting excited and I thought it would be nice to post pics, so others will get an idea of what to expect. Besides, he's very easy on the eyes!

Enjoy and here's to great new season of SGA!

Comment

Just wanted to post another pic of Dex. With only weeks to go before his debut as the new cast member of SGA, I'm getting excited and I thought it would be nice to post pics, so others will get an idea of what to expect. Besides, he's very easy on the eyes!

Enjoy and here's to great new season of SGA!
                                Post your heart out girl...never can see too much of him
                                Purple's Biggest Fan
                                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Working...
                                X