Page 3 of 4417 FirstFirst 12345613531035031003 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 88329
  1. #41
    Lwaxana Troi
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    638

    Chevron Re: Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue007
    His voice (I've heard it for years on tv) is smooth, deep and very sexy..wait till you see him smile ... if Dex ever will....
    Well, even if he doesn't smile, he has a very sexy sneer.


  2. #42
    Colonel Blue007's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Somewhere between the moon and the stars
    Posts
    7,623

    Default Re: Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Atteria
    Well, even if he doesn't smile, he has a very sexy sneer.


    so true!!

  3. #43
    Lwaxana Troi
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    638

    Chevron Re: Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

    Just found out the parents of Rex, Dex's wonder dog, has parents, also owned by Dex. Please meet Lex and Pex.....



    OK, I'll stop with the silliness, it's been one of those days....

  4. #44
    Major General greytop's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Back at my moonbase
    Posts
    12,931

    Default Re: Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Atteria
    Just found out the parents of Rex, Dex's wonder dog, has parents, also owned by Dex. Please meet Lex and Pex.....



    OK, I'll stop with the silliness, it's been one of those days....
    Serious, what kind of dogs are they? I have see those kind before but I for got what they are called.

  5. #45
    Lwaxana Troi
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    638

    Default Re: Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by greytop
    Serious, what kind of dogs are they? I have see those kind before but I for got what they are called.
    They are Puli's and they originate, I believe, in Hungary. Hope that helps!

  6. #46
    Lwaxana Troi
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    638

    Default Re: Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

    Hmmm, we need more pics. How about something "arty" for this evening?



    OK, that's my daily contribution of RD.

  7. #47
    Major General greytop's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Back at my moonbase
    Posts
    12,931

    Default Re: Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Atteria
    They are Puli's and they originate, I believe, in Hungary. Hope that helps!
    It do, thanks.

  8. #48
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,348

    Default Re: Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

    Wow! A Ronan Dex thunk thread. I'm impressed. Could use more pics though. (hint)

    Wish I had some, but I'm a bit low on pics right now. Guess I'll have to start looking.
    On fighting:
    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

  9. #49
    Major General greytop's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Back at my moonbase
    Posts
    12,931

    Default Re: Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Lida
    Wow! A Ronan Dex thunk thread. I'm impressed. Could use more pics though. (hint)

    Wish I had some, but I'm a bit low on pics right now. Guess I'll have to start looking.
    Welcome to this thread Lida. Your right about the pics. We need more of them.

  10. #50
    Colonel FoolishPleasure's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Don't know as I'm shrill and ill-informed
    Posts
    6,594

    Default Re: Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

    Not a lot of pics. . .yet anyway. But I'm with greytop. .that coat is cool!

    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/joesmom1/Kitty.bmp

    When all else fails, change channels.

  11. #51
    Lwaxana Troi
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    638

    Default Re: Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

    OK, another pic of the coat and the hunk within it. Sorry he's not alone, but I take what I can get.



    I suppose I could have edited Teyla out, but I'm an equal opportunity poster.

  12. #52
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,348

    Chevron Re: Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

    Well, I'm not hesitant to crop, if the other characters don't add to the over-all ambiance of the shot. And as this thread is dedicated to Dex, I have no compunction about cropping. Besides, there are still not alot of pics to chose from.

    On tonight's agenda, an action shot:



    I have a fondness for this thread. It was this thread or one of the others that landed me in steaming hot water. Wish others appreciated the character of RD more. Oh well....c'est la vie and all that French fried stuff.

    (wonders when we are going to get new icons of the new characters)
    On fighting:
    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

  13. #53
    Major General greytop's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Back at my moonbase
    Posts
    12,931

    Default Re: Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

    *thunk*

  14. #54
    Lwaxana Troi
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    638

    Default Re: Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by greytop
    *thunk*
    Gee, care to expound on that rather eloquent remark? As it pertains to the thread, of course.

  15. #55
    Colonel Blue007's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Somewhere between the moon and the stars
    Posts
    7,623

    Default Re: Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Lida
    Well, I'm not hesitant to crop, if the other characters don't add to the over-all ambiance of the shot. And as this thread is dedicated to Dex, I have no compunction about cropping. Besides, there are still not alot of pics to chose from.

    On tonight's agenda, an action shot:



    I have a fondness for this thread. It was this thread or one of the others that landed me in steaming hot water. Wish others appreciated the character of RD more. Oh well....c'est la vie and all that French fried stuff.

    (wonders when we are going to get new icons of the new characters)
    You are not alone there...maybe once the season starts we will get more photo of "The Dex"...LOL

  16. #56
    Major General greytop's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Back at my moonbase
    Posts
    12,931

    Default Re: Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by greytop
    *thunk*
    Quote Originally Posted by Atteria
    Gee, care to expound on that rather eloquent remark? As it pertains to the thread, of course.
    Not really. But I'll add a big double.

    *THUNK, THUNK*

  17. #57
    Colonel FoolishPleasure's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Don't know as I'm shrill and ill-informed
    Posts
    6,594

    Default Re: Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Lida
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y17...ex-cropped.jpg

    I have a fondness for this thread. Wish others appreciated the character of RD more. Oh well....c'est la vie and all that French fried stuff.

    (wonders when we are going to get new icons of the new characters)
    Cool pic Lida!

    I think once we see Ronon in an episode, this thread will really bloom.

    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/joesmom1/Kitty.bmp

    When all else fails, change channels.

  18. #58
    Lwaxana Troi
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    638

    Chevron Re: Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by FoolishPleasure
    Cool pic Lida!

    I think once we see Ronon in an episode, this thread will really bloom.
    I think so too. Once people see him in action, I think he'll be very much "appreciated" and by that I mean, his acting ability, his looks, his interaction with other cast members, his looks, his innate athletic ability/agility, his looks.....did I mention his looks?

    Just kidding.....

  19. #59
    Lwaxana Troi
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    638

    Chevron Re: Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

    Just wanted to post another pic of Dex. With only weeks to go before his debut as the new cast member of SGA, I'm getting excited and I thought it would be nice to post pics, so others will get an idea of what to expect. Besides, he's very easy on the eyes!



    Enjoy and here's to great new season of SGA!

  20. #60
    Colonel Blue007's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Somewhere between the moon and the stars
    Posts
    7,623

    Default Re: Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Atteria
    Just wanted to post another pic of Dex. With only weeks to go before his debut as the new cast member of SGA, I'm getting excited and I thought it would be nice to post pics, so others will get an idea of what to expect. Besides, he's very easy on the eyes!



    Enjoy and here's to great new season of SGA!
    Post your heart out girl...never can see too much of him

Page 3 of 4417 FirstFirst 12345613531035031003 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Where Is Ronon Dex/jason Momoa Thunk Thread!!!!!!
    By Blue007 in forum SGA Characters and Relationships
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: September 2nd, 2005, 02:13 PM
  2. Stat on Jason Momoa
    By Sparky13 in forum SGA General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: August 29th, 2005, 03:03 PM
  3. SGA - Jason Momoa - NEW interview
    By morjana in forum SGA News (Archive)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: August 2nd, 2005, 02:44 PM
  4. Jason Momoa/Ronon Dex Thunk Thread
    By skye1974 in forum SGA Characters and Relationships
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: April 27th, 2005, 05:19 AM
  5. Jason Momoa now official to play Ronon Dex
    By Butterfly-Dreamer in forum SGA General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: February 27th, 2005, 10:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •