My review of SGH.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My review of SGH.

This is my review of StarGate Horizen. I will post as I go along.

Act one read.

I read the first act so far and it is pretty good and growing on me. I liked that the show could be like a completely alone or combine with SGA or SG1. I also just liked the name Vailant for the ship. Don't know why but I did. I liked Grant as the Main character. Wish to know more about the Vaiant though like what it looks like.

Questions right now
    1)But I want to know his relationship with Christene.
    2)Want to know about the ship.
    3)Wish to know more about the cast.

So this is pretty good right now.

Comment

The script is getting better over time. Which is normal you get better with practice. I am done with Act 2 page 32.

Ok it's getting even better. Tom and David are introduced. The Vailant is off of earth and gone into hyperdrive. Would have liked a better description of the Vaillant. Sivok seems main enemy. He takes command from a shadowy figure. The shadowy figure talks of getting a Asgard. and a Awakening?

Questions.
      1) Who is the Shadowy figure?
      2) which Asgard is on the Vaillant?
      3) What is the Awakening?

Comment

Originally posted by col_oatmeal
        The script is getting better over time. Which is normal you get better with practice. I am done with Act 2 page 32.

Ok it's getting even better. Tom and David are introduced. The Vailant is off of earth and gone into hyperdrive. Would have liked a better description of the Vaillant. Sivok seems main enemy. He takes command from a shadowy figure. The shadowy figure talks of getting a Asgard. and a Awakening?

Questions.
        1) Who is the Shadowy figure?
        2) which Asgard is on the Vaillant?
        3) What is the Awakening?
        The answer to question two is
        Spoiler:
        Thor
        , as for three, you'll figure that out if you keep reading long enough. Same with one, although that's supposed to be a little more of a mystery and will take longer.
        Rocky

Comment

I was assuming that but just noting that these are unanswered questions. Sorry didn't have time to read any tonight.

Comment

Personally, I'm glad your enjoying Horizon. I'll be working on the show next season, so I'm excited. Also, feel free to drop by the Horizon Forum, we'd love to have you.
            Rocky

Comment

I tried but it said the forum was being upgraded. so I will try again later. But I first got into Horizen from Elite Anubis Guard. Nice to no that there are other SGH fans here.

Comment

I tried but it said the forum was being upgraded. so I will try again later. But I first got into Horizen from Elite Anubis Guard. Nice to no that there are other SGH fans here.
                Forum's up for business now.
                Rocky

Comment

This is my review of StarGate Horizen. I will post as I go along.
                  Hey, Col Oatmeal, I had no idea you were posting a review here. I just finally discovered this thread.

I'm glad you've liked what you've read so far. I think it's safe to say that it'll keep getting better (not trying to compliment myself or anything). You'll start noticing some improvements in the script format, since we've started using a new script software with episode 1.05 "Other Cultures...". Just little things like that...

As for the unanswered questions you mentioned, they'll be answers coming up; some answers will come up very soon, others might take a while. But they'll be there.

Feel free to continue with your review. I'd be interested in seeing what you have to say as you go on reading.
                  Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Yep, dont worry, as you read on youll learn more about the characters and the ships and horizon./
                    sigpic
                    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Sorry guys I haven't had much time to read Horizen for thelast several days.

Comment

Working...
                      X