X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm competing against myself...
    "I met a traveller from an antique land..."

Comment

You might beat Who Knows. FH really makes it tough these days. She is almost a master herself. Although, being the puzzle creator does give her an advantage
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        You might beat Who Knows. FH really makes it tough these days. She is almost a master herself. Although, being the puzzle creator does give her an advantage
        It might, if I solved the puzzles the same day I made them.... but I don't.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I should walk before I run.
          "I met a traveller from an antique land..."

Comment

9:29.
            http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

6:14

This is an excellent episode.

Jacob blending with Selmak. Jack finding the spy twice. Jack being kissed by Garshaw-- the look on his face was priceless! The cool effects of the tunnels was fantastic!

I loved the old lady host of Selmak-- a very beautiful soul!

The ending with them all saying farewell was sweet.

Comment

Error:

1. The traitor Cordesh occupied a female host in desperation, but that lady must have had her own symbionte.
                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                  1. The traitor Cordesh occupied a female host in desperation, but that lady must have had her own symbionte.
                  Unless she infiltrated just like the Tok'ra do... but in the opposite direction.

Comment

I assume Cordesh pushed out the existing symbiote.

Seaboe
                    If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Like a hostile take-over.

Comment

Exactly. Hostile in all senses of the word, too.

Seaboe
                        If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

the two-parter introducing the Tok'ras is definitely among some of my favourite episodes in the whole show in part 2 I love how Sam's father Jacob blended with Selmak and became the official liaison between the Tok'ra and Tauri, it was good that Jacob was able to interact with Selmak's previous host Saroosh and learn more about the blending process, so he knew what to expect before he blended. I also really like Saroosh, she was a lovely old lady, she sort of reminded me a bit of my own grandma actually

Comment

I love this episode, especially the Schroedinger's Gate at the end, being both opened and closed at the same time. :-)

Comment

Working...
                            X