• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Tok'ra, Part 2 (212)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON TWO
    EPISODE NUMBER - 212

While SG-1 tries to form an alliance with the Tok'ra, a spy betrays the rebels to the Goa'uld. Jacob Carter finds that the Tok'ra may be his only hope of survival.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 February 2021, 10:24 PM.

One of my all-time favorite episodes. Not only the very sexy (albeit ill) Jacob, but the adorable Martouf as well. Anywho - the whole storyline of the Tok'ra is fun.
    Nmom
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah... definitely a classic episode that began our relationship with one of our greatest allies.
      Sheppard and Mitchell: and you were worried they were going to be O'Neill clones?

Two of my favorite shows are about Jonathan Sheppard, assuming Jack is always short for Jonathan. Weird, huh? (Lost and Atlantis)

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
        Not only the very sexy (albeit ill) Jacob, but the adorable Martouf as well.
        Nmom
        I'm glad to see that I am not the only one who would jump Sam's dad if I had half a chance. He is very very sexy. I guess I just love the seasoned military types.
        "You cannot reason with your own heart;
        it has it's own laws and beats about things
        which the intellect scorns."
        - Mark Twain -

Comment

greatest allies? I guess you could call them that, but they've not really done all that much. Be better off without them.
          The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

the ep. was a great way to introduce a new allie and help develop more storylines :-p plus the characters that were introduced have been integral to the stargate universe...go jacob! go martouf! (:-/)
            My flickr photography.

Comment

Especially Jacob. Jacob/Selmak is/are my favorite guest stars whenever they show up. They rock!
              If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

It was cool when Jacob blended with Selmak.

Comment

Holly Hanna!

Comment

Good ep, but how is Jacobs disappearance explained to the wages clerk and the guy who pays out the pension?
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm guessing that he "died of cancer".
                      The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

In future episode he retained his position as general (seth) and reunited with his son (seth)... it wouldn't make sense to say that he died.

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
                          Holly Hanna!
                          It was just so much fun seeing his reactions to everything. And it's great that Selmak (the symbiote, not the forum user) has such a great sense of humor and it's quite obvious that they're going to enjoy their many years together.

Also, I really liked it when Sam got to talk to Martouf and learn more about the mysterious Jolinar that had posessed her. And boy am I glad that Martouf explained the whole thing and how it was they were in love. But then at the same time it's really sad that he lost her.

Signature banner by Lucia Tanaka

Comment

I just saw this ep this week. I knew Jacob became a Tok'ra, but didn't know why. I mean that's a lot of explain to someone all at once. Sam was offering up her father pretty quickly as an answer to the Tok'ra's problems. However, she was desperate and didn't want to lose her dad. I understand. I didn't want to lose mine either.

Anyway, very emotional scenes between Sam and Jacob. Amanda and Carmen did a good job.

Lisa Michelle

Comment

I rather like Selmak's previous host too...

Comment

Working...
                              X