Page 208 of 303 FirstFirst ... 108158198205206207208209210211218258 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,160 of 6049
    Stargate Stunt/Fighting Coordinator 2BAM's Avatar

Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3, S4, S5)

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
    Oh! I know! We found out through Joe M's blog, that Wraith wear thong underwear. Is this the costume of choice among all aliens?
    Huh??

Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3, S4, S5)

Quote Originally Posted by 2BAM View Post
    Huh??

You mean I finally confused you? Score!

I'm looking forward to your answers to my questions. Thanks, Bam Bam.

The Official Toe Wiggler
    (Moderator Emeritus)

Great to be here!! Sorry it took me so long.....it has been so extremely busy after and before we wrapped....I am currently working on a movie with German director, Uwe Boll.....having a blast...it's called "RAMPAGE".....I think it's one of the most violent films that I've ever been involved in...a real cult classic in the making for sure. Let me know what you all think after you see it!!
    It's great that you are keeping busy with lots of work!

I will have to keep a watch out for RAMPAGE, though do I have to keep one eye open and one eye closed because of all the violence?

Loved the picture that Joe M posted on his blog with you and your wife! You make a cute couple!

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Oh! I know! We found out through Joe M's blog, that Wraith wear thong underwear. Is this the costume of choice among all aliens?
    Thong....um....whatwhatwhat???!?!?!?!?!?!?!? By the way....your questions should have arrived, my dear.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosehawk View Post

I will have to keep a watch out for RAMPAGE, though do I have to keep one eye open and one eye closed because of all the violence?

Loved the picture that Joe M posted on his blog with you and your wife! You make a cute couple!
    Awe.....thank you.....she makes us cute....I'm just there. LOL.

I don't know which photo you are referring to....but Thank you again.

Thong....um....whatwhatwhat???!?!?!?!?!?!?!? By the way....your questions should have arrived, my dear.

Yes, thong. That is the undergarment of choice for all Wraith, according to the costume dept. Something for you to remember when you are working with the aliens on Universe. If they start wiggling around during a stunt, they may be having some personal issues at that moment. So, make sure you are patient.

Just received your answers. Thanks for that. Hopefully, I'll also be in touch regarding that other thing through Julie. Have a great week, sweetie.

this one?
    Spoiler:

Yes, thong. That is the undergarment of choice for all Wraith, according to the costume dept. Something for you to remember when you are working with the aliens on Universe. If they start wiggling around during a stunt, they may be having some personal issues at that moment. So, make sure you are patient.

Just received your answers. Thanks for that. Hopefully, I'll also be in touch regarding that other thing through Julie. Have a great week, sweetie.
    Just so you know......I have never worn a thong while I was a wraith......just let that be said....I doubt any of my stunt wraith went there either.....I'm just sayin'.......and.....Julie called me regarding March? Is it? That sounds great to me. We will see what our shooting schedule is and of course I would love to be there.....yeeeehaaaaw!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jumper_One View Post
    this one?
    Spoiler:
    Oh yes....that one.....yes, she looks amazing.....as always!! I am thankful for her....that's for sure.

The Official Toe Wiggler
    (Moderator Emeritus)

It was at the wrap up party back in September. Very cute!

You are in a suit and tie though you are not smiling. Your wife is in a white and black dress with a lovely smile on her face!

Quote Originally Posted by Jumper One
    this one?
    Yep!
    Last edited by Rosehawk; November 5th, 2008 at 08:53 PM.

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Just so you know......I have never worn a thong while I was a wraith......just let that be said....I doubt any of my stunt wraith went there either.....I'm just sayin'.......and.....Julie called me regarding March? Is it? That sounds great to me. We will see what our shooting schedule is and of course I would love to be there.....yeeeehaaaaw!!

Yes, the one in March. Details to follow.
    Last edited by Arctic Goddess; November 5th, 2008 at 11:36 PM.

Major General

Looks that way.....awwwwwwwwwwwww.........yaaaaaaaaaaaa.
    Awesome

I just completed an interview with Bam Bam for my site. You can find it here: http://www.stargategalaxy.com/index....45086#msg45086

Thanks again for that, Bam Bam
    Last edited by Arctic Goddess; November 6th, 2008 at 01:15 PM.

I just completed an interview with Bam Bam for my site. You can find it here: http://www.stargategalaxy.com/index....45086#msg45086

Thanks again for that, Bam Bam
    wow great interview i am very glad he is working on Stargate Universe i was a little scared that BamBam would not come back because the SGA cancellation , but i am glad you are back Bam Bam

wow the wraith really don't wear thongs, wow i guess DasNasDanger is going to be mad

it really is not a bad thing if men/wraith wear thongs i completely thing it is manly if they do

May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

I just finished watching The Prodigal.

NICE! NICE! NICE!

I loved the Michael + Ronon stuff! Some nice blocks and hand work. That style is my favourite to work with, but hardest to pull off. The jump>fall from control room balcony was amazing! It was perfect, with a limp, realistic fall - at first I wondered if it was a weighted dummy! Wow, what a way to commit!

Fantastic stunt work on this episode - kudos for choreography and also to all involved. It was nice to see the actors actually doing some of the actual moves with some nice stunt double kicks added in.

I'm pretty sure that every stunt person (at least the ones I know) has their own perfect choreographed scene encorporating their favourite moves.

So do you have a perfect stunt fight scene? Have you ever had the chance to actually put it in something in full, or have you only been able to encorporate parts of it?

And random question: What weapons are you competent in and what would you like to be competent in? Are you able to use nunchaku (my personal favourite )?

I REALLY hope you do make it to the Pegasus 4 convention and that SGU doesn't interfere! If you do come, will you be able to do some sort of demonstration? That would kick ass!!

Wanna see some cool short movies? Visit the Reluctant Genius Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Little_McKay View Post
    I just finished watching The Prodigal.

NICE! NICE! NICE!

I loved the Michael + Ronon stuff! Some nice blocks and hand work. That style is my favourite to work with, but hardest to pull off. The jump>fall from control room balcony was amazing! It was perfect, with a limp, realistic fall - at first I wondered if it was a weighted dummy! Wow, what a way to commit!

Fantastic stunt work on this episode - kudos for choreography and also to all involved. It was nice to see the actors actually doing some of the actual moves with some nice stunt double kicks added in.

I'm pretty sure that every stunt person (at least the ones I know) has their own perfect choreographed scene encorporating their favourite moves.

So do you have a perfect stunt fight scene? Have you ever had the chance to actually put it in something in full, or have you only been able to encorporate parts of it?

And random question: What weapons are you competent in and what would you like to be competent in? Are you able to use nunchaku (my personal favourite )?

I REALLY hope you do make it to the Pegasus 4 convention and that SGU doesn't interfere! If you do come, will you be able to do some sort of demonstration? That would kick ass!!
    Random you are.......all my choreography is based on the original words of the script, and evolves from my brain after that. A perfect fight scene? One that we have enough time to shoot properly, and enough time to rehearse with the actors as well........nunchaku was one of my favorites when I was a teenager.....practiced with them all the time.....swords, and knives have taken over as my passions now.

Sooo Babe, I just heard that you have been signed on for P4.

*crossing fingers*

Edit: I also added the interview Arctic Goddess made with you on your site.
    Last edited by Snowy; November 12th, 2008 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowy View Post
    Sooo Babe, I just heard that you have been signed on for P4.

*crossing fingers*

Edit: I also added the interview Arctic Goddess made with you on your site.
    Not signed yet.....waiting for the "Universe" schedule to come out. Hopefully I will be able to make it!! It looks good.

Major General

Not signed yet.....waiting for the "Universe" schedule to come out. Hopefully I will be able to make it!! It looks good.
    My fingers are crossed! I really hope you can go Let us know if you hear anything!

Page 208 of 303 FirstFirst ... 108158198205206207208209210211218258 ... LastLast