Page 60 of 303 FirstFirst ... 10505758596061626370110160 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 6049
  1. #1181
    Major General Sheppard's Delight's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nesting in Shep's Hair!
    Posts
    12,577

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by 2BAM
    Tic,tic,tic,tic,tic,................

    OMG Linzi and I are in for the biggest treat, I can tell you !!!!

    I had better clear my diary for the rest of the year...it will take me that long to recover it looks like!!!

  2. #1182
    General Linzi's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Whumpville, The Pegasus Galaxy
    Posts
    20,688

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by 2BAM

    You can learn alot more about how Sateda was put together by getting the season 3 DVD collection.....there is a director's piece on Robert Cooper and he talks about everything to do with the episode from the writing, to the directing, the characters, the acting expectations, and a large section on stunts.......check it out!! Of course, you will have to wait quite awhile, but in the mean time you can grab season 2 and learn sooooo much about the how's and why's with those special features. There is one specifically on stunts about 20 minutes long! If you are a Sheppard fan.......Common Ground will be instant addiction for you!!
    I'm hopelessly addicted already!
    I have actually seen the stunts special on the season 2 volume 4 dvd. It was fascinating, and I realy enjoyed it!
    I can't wait to see the Sateda extras on the season 3 dvd!

  3. #1183
    General Linzi's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Whumpville, The Pegasus Galaxy
    Posts
    20,688

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by SLC
    OMG Linzi and I are in for the biggest treat, I can tell you !!!!

    I had better clear my diary for the rest of the year...it will take me that long to recover it looks like!!!
    Let's hope it takes Shep the same amount of time to recover, lol!

  4. #1184
    Colonel caty's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,026

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by 2BAM
    ! If you are a Sheppard fan.......Common Ground will be instant addiction for you!!
    You can't say somthing like that to us, you're killing us here

    Anyway, a huge Thanks! for Sateda and anything that had to do with it! The stunts were awesome, I don't know how you guys do it!

    Does Jason even have a stunt double? I looked for it in Sateda, but couldn't find one scene.. I also imagine it'd be hard to double him
    *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

  5. #1185
    General CKO's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Location
    for me to know.. and for you to find out.
    Posts
    28,988

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    just adding my praise to Sateda wonderful ep oh and what was w/ the wraith with the glasses (it looked Matrixy)


  6. #1186
    General Linzi's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Whumpville, The Pegasus Galaxy
    Posts
    20,688

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    BamBam, my little daughter, Georgia, wanted me to tell you that you make a really cool Wraith! I pointed out to her which one you were in Sateda just now!

  7. #1187
    Colonel caty's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,026

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Oh, I forgot somthing, BamBam...

    Don't forget to spread around how much everybody LOVED 'Sateda'!
    *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

  8. #1188
    Lieutenant General Alipeeps's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2006
    Location
    counting the shadows
    Posts
    19,592

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    I just gotta join in the Sateda love-fest cos my gawd that episode was awesome! I absolutely loved the action and pace and tension in it - that first fight scene between Ronon and the Wraith where it kept cutting in and out of the night-vision view - just incredible. It was so raw and intense, had me on the edge of my seat. I'm pretty sure I was actually just saying "Wow" over and over as I watched it!

    To quote one of my own posts on GW after watching the episode: "Ronon Dex kicks ass. That is all."

    You are killing me with this Common Ground hints and teases though.. I love when we get to see little glimpses of Sheppard really being a soldier, a trained fighter. Cos to date it has only really been glimpses - aside from The Storm/The Eye - that we have seen of that but it seems to me like Season 3 is leaning more towards showing us that side of his character and it's great to get to see him doing some real close-in fighting (e.g. loved the way he took out a Wraith quickly and silently with his knife in Misbegotten - he's been carrying that darn knife around on his belt for 2+ years and it's only the second time we've seen him use it! )

    So are we really really gonna get to see Sheppard kick some in CG? *begs for more hints and teases*

  9. #1189
    Airman
    Member Since
    Mar 2006
    Location
    nantes (france)
    Posts
    40

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    quoi dire un épisode magnique!!!wouah jason momoa j'adore!!il m'a ému , ainsi que tout l'équipe. merci pour cet excelent épisode!!!

  10. #1190
    Major General Sheppard's Delight's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nesting in Shep's Hair!
    Posts
    12,577

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Oh so many familiar faces here!!!!

    Sorry BAMBAM, you mention those two words Common Ground and look your thread gets taken over by the Shep crew!!!!

    Your Wraith was fantastic by the way, very menacing indeed!!!!

  11. #1191
    Captain teknikal's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In 1st Degree TaekwonDo Black Belt-Ville!!
    Posts
    1,138

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    ahhhh the wait for s3 over here is seriously killing me!!!!!!!!!!

    found this on my HD...i can seriously see what you are talking about with chambering position...
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...rent=kicks.flv
    hahaha im falling all over the place cos im on a slope.hahahahahahaha

  12. #1192
    Lieutenant Colonel telpethoniel's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2005
    Location
    pm me to find out :P
    Posts
    3,291

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by 2BAM

    You will see..................surprise!! Don't want to give that away.........all I will say is that you know him.
    lol, stuntman know him or actor know him? ahhhh your sooo getting a kick out of keeping us on a lurch it's so funny to watch
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

  13. #1193
    Stargate Stunt/Fighting Coordinator 2BAM's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,356

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by caty
    You can't say somthing like that to us, you're killing us here

    Anyway, a huge Thanks! for Sateda and anything that had to do with it! The stunts were awesome, I don't know how you guys do it!

    Does Jason even have a stunt double? I looked for it in Sateda, but couldn't find one scene.. I also imagine it'd be hard to double him
    Yes, Jason has a stunt double.......the producers won't let me throw our lead actors into walls, telephone polls....you know, extremely painful things that may cripple you! If you check out the episode again and really look at the fight between Ronon and the Big Wraith.....you can guess where and when! His name is Glen Ennis and he is as close to Jason's size that I could find....very close......the only difference that hair and make-up have to help with is the hair and beard. Don't get me wrong, Jason does all of his own fighting....everything technique wise is Jason....all of the high jumps, etc. that you see are Jason as well........Only when you see something completely ridiculously painful that no human could possibly heal from is it Glen....somehow, he heals and comes back for more though....somehow....

  14. #1194
    Stargate Stunt/Fighting Coordinator 2BAM's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,356

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by CKO
    just adding my praise to Sateda wonderful ep oh and what was w/ the wraith with the glasses (it looked Matrixy)
    Robert wanted that particular Wraith to stand out from the others so that the audience could tell which one was tracking him, and tired of the same old look, so he had these glasses designed. I think they were made to go into the dark room but because of safety, we couldn't use them in there.....you know, I had to be able to see to fight!!
    Last edited by 2BAM; August 8th, 2006 at 06:26 PM.

  15. #1195
    Stargate Stunt/Fighting Coordinator 2BAM's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,356

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Linzi
    BamBam, my little daughter, Georgia, wanted me to tell you that you make a really cool Wraith! I pointed out to her which one you were in Sateda just now!
    Thank you Georgia, you are sweet.

  16. #1196
    Stargate Stunt/Fighting Coordinator 2BAM's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,356

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by caty
    Oh, I forgot somthing, BamBam...

    Don't forget to spread around how much everybody LOVED 'Sateda'!
    We are currently on the end of a holiday weekend but tomorrow when I go to the office, I will be telling everybody, no worries!! The first person that I text messaged was Jason, when I get to the office I will be headed straight for Robert Cooper's office to let him know......he will be very happy!

  17. #1197
    Stargate Stunt/Fighting Coordinator 2BAM's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,356

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Alipeeps
    I just gotta join in the Sateda love-fest cos my gawd that episode was awesome! I absolutely loved the action and pace and tension in it - that first fight scene between Ronon and the Wraith where it kept cutting in and out of the night-vision view - just incredible. It was so raw and intense, had me on the edge of my seat. I'm pretty sure I was actually just saying "Wow" over and over as I watched it!

    To quote one of my own posts on GW after watching the episode: "Ronon Dex kicks ass. That is all."

    You are killing me with this Common Ground hints and teases though.. I love when we get to see little glimpses of Sheppard really being a soldier, a trained fighter. Cos to date it has only really been glimpses - aside from The Storm/The Eye - that we have seen of that but it seems to me like Season 3 is leaning more towards showing us that side of his character and it's great to get to see him doing some real close-in fighting (e.g. loved the way he took out a Wraith quickly and silently with his knife in Misbegotten - he's been carrying that darn knife around on his belt for 2+ years and it's only the second time we've seen him use it! )

    So are we really really gonna get to see Sheppard kick some in CG? *begs for more hints and teases*
    Sheppard is this close(holds fingers one inch apart) from being a freakin super hero in Common Ground!! Well.....let's just say he shows you what he is made of continually in that episode.

  18. #1198
    Stargate Stunt/Fighting Coordinator 2BAM's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,356

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by yamna
    quoi dire un épisode magnique!!!wouah jason momoa j'adore!!il m'a ému , ainsi que tout l'équipe. merci pour cet excelent épisode!!!
    Merci!!??

  19. #1199
    Stargate Stunt/Fighting Coordinator 2BAM's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,356

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by SLC
    Oh so many familiar faces here!!!!

    Sorry BAMBAM, you mention those two words Common Ground and look your thread gets taken over by the Shep crew!!!!

    Your Wraith was fantastic by the way, very menacing indeed!!!!
    Thank you very much......I don't mind which crew is in here.....Joe would be excited to know that you are all excited about that episode, he worked very hard on it. It seems that almost every character is getting an episode devoted to showing more of what they are about and capable of....for instance, "The Real World" is a mind blowing performance for any and all Weir fans out there. Tori really sold out to give you all a big acting treat in this one. That is coming up soon as well........soooooooo..........stand-by!!

  20. #1200
    Lieutenant Colonel telpethoniel's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2005
    Location
    pm me to find out :P
    Posts
    3,291

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by 2BAM
    Merci!!??
    lol, I put it thru a translator for you:

    what to say an episode magnic!!!wouah jason momoa I adore!!it moved me, like all the team. thank you for this excellent episode!!!
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Page 60 of 303 FirstFirst ... 10505758596061626370110160 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)
    By PG15 in forum General Stargate Discussion
    Replies: 12232
    Last Post: October 29th, 2019, 05:41 PM
  2. Energy Aliens .spoilers for all shows and seasons
    By kymeric in forum General Stargate Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: July 21st, 2008, 09:17 AM
  3. Stargate crossovers with movies and T.V shows
    By Chutzpah in forum Fun and Games
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 26th, 2006, 05:42 AM
  4. any other good sci-fi shows or movies
    By system lord nu in forum Sci-Fi & Fantasy Television
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: January 12th, 2005, 10:14 PM
  5. TV Shows / Movies with Wormholes
    By Greesha in forum Sci-Fi & Fantasy Television
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: November 13th, 2004, 12:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •