Page 126 of 303 FirstFirst ... 2676116123124125126127128129136176226 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 6049
  1. #2501
    Stargate Stunt/Fighting Coordinator 2BAM's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,356

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by jckfan55 View Post
    Do I remember correctly that you were doing some of the fight coordinating for SG1 this season? It was great to see
    Spoiler:
    a Carter hand to hand fight scene
    in The Road Not Taken. If it wasn't your scene , I guess pass the compliments on to Dan Shea (and AT of course.)
    Nothing from me in that episode I'm afraid....I will pass it on to DS.

  2. #2502
    Stargate Stunt/Fighting Coordinator 2BAM's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,356

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
    Hi Bam Bam:

    Do you like chocolate? I have my reasons for asking, depending on your answer.

    Can you please tell Joe Flanigan we miss him at cons as much as we miss you (well, almost as much - but don't tell him that part), and we promise to be nice to him, and we won't comment on his hair or his ears, and no one will insist on showing him how to salute...

    Thanks, my dear. You are a sweetie.
    I love chocolate actually but I have not been eating dairy....cheese....etc.....lately......so....whatever though.....SALUTE!!!!

  3. #2503
    Colonel SapphireJewelledQueen's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hunting by moonlight
    Posts
    6,749

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by 2BAM View Post
    I know them, yes. What show would that be, Blood Ties?
    How'd you guess?

    Thanks for answering


    Another question (I'm at work and bored ) - It says in your IMDb profile that you worked on Catwoman. What was that like?

  4. #2504
    Lieutenant Colonel telpethoniel's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2005
    Location
    pm me to find out :P
    Posts
    3,291

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by 2BAM View Post
    I love chocolate actually but I have not been eating dairy....cheese....etc.....lately......so....whatever though.....SALUTE!!!!
    Ooo what kind...like dark, milk or white..or one of those funky new types like caramel or top deck? Or are you a whatever person? I found a cafe not long back that had the most delicious Bailey's White chocolate cheesecake...totally to die for...and home cooked too
    I was on a dairy free diet a few years back...didn't last long, my Dad said we should buy a cow I drink so much milk lol
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

  5. #2505
    Major General
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,876

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Hey BamBam!
    This has probably been asked before but if it hasn't, are you coming to SG-12 in November or Pegasus 3 next January in the UK? It'd be great if you could make it

    Thanks for all the great work you do And visit your thunk thread more often please!

  6. #2506
    Major General Sheppard's Delight's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nesting in Shep's Hair!
    Posts
    12,577

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by firefly827347 View Post
    Hey BamBam!
    This has probably been asked before but if it hasn't, are you coming to SG-12 in November or Pegasus 3 next January in the UK? It'd be great if you could make it

    Thanks for all the great work you do And visit your thunk thread more often please!
    Hey Firefly - send an e-mail or call Wolf Events and ask them to invite BamBam - we need him to get there!
    Last edited by Sheppard's Delight; May 10th, 2007 at 11:13 PM.

  7. #2507
    Captain teknikal's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In 1st Degree TaekwonDo Black Belt-Ville!!
    Posts
    1,138

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    wooohooo bambam for p3!!!!!!

  8. #2508
    Chief Master Sergeant Emerald01's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    200

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Hi Bambam!

    I love reading your responses, and I finally watched the stunt special feature on the season 2 DVDs. That is some amazing stuff. Actually, I'm going to go check out the vid you mentioned elsewhere in the thread...

    My question... Do you ever walk around in public and look at people and think to yourself, "Wow, that person would be fantastic for this fight scene. I wonder if they'd be willing to train for it."


    Cheers!
    Emerald

  9. #2509
    Major General jckfan55's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Carter's Lab
    Posts
    10,278

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Ok, I know I'm kind of one note, here, but I am an unapologetic Amanda Tapping fan... Do you have any word about whether you'll be working with her on any stunts/fights on Atlantis? I also think RL is pretty cool. I'd love to see Sam and Teyla kick some enemy butt.

  10. #2510
    Stargate Stunt/Fighting Coordinator 2BAM's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,356

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
    How'd you guess?

    Thanks for answering


    Another question (I'm at work and bored ) - It says in your IMDb profile that you worked on Catwoman. What was that like?
    Catwoman was pretty fun......not alot of fun, but pretty fun....mostly nightshift work.....so......ya.

  11. #2511
    Stargate Stunt/Fighting Coordinator 2BAM's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,356

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by telpethoniel View Post
    Ooo what kind...like dark, milk or white..or one of those funky new types like caramel or top deck? Or are you a whatever person? I found a cafe not long back that had the most delicious Bailey's White chocolate cheesecake...totally to die for...and home cooked too
    I was on a dairy free diet a few years back...didn't last long, my Dad said we should buy a cow I drink so much milk lol
    Dairy is some bad ass **** for you.....but I'm sure you know that by now!

  12. #2512
    Stargate Stunt/Fighting Coordinator 2BAM's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,356

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by firefly827347 View Post
    Hey BamBam!
    This has probably been asked before but if it hasn't, are you coming to SG-12 in November or Pegasus 3 next January in the UK? It'd be great if you could make it

    Thanks for all the great work you do And visit your thunk thread more often please!
    I would love to but those folks have not invited me as of today......you guys need to put some pressure on them in order to get me put on the slate. They alway bring the same old faces from what I can tell but you can't fault somebody for being safe.......I guess.............

  13. #2513
    Lieutenant General Alipeeps's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2006
    Location
    counting the shadows
    Posts
    19,591

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by 2BAM View Post
    I would love to but those folks have not invited me as of today......you guys need to put some pressure on them in order to get me put on the slate. They alway bring the same old faces from what I can tell but you can't fault somebody for being safe.......I guess.............
    It's becoming rapidly apparent that some con organisers are not remotely in touch with what the fans want/who they want to see...

    *goes off to start bombarding Wolf with emails asking them to invite you to P3*

  14. #2514
    Stargate Stunt/Fighting Coordinator 2BAM's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,356

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald01 View Post
    Hi Bambam!

    I love reading your responses, and I finally watched the stunt special feature on the season 2 DVDs. That is some amazing stuff. Actually, I'm going to go check out the vid you mentioned elsewhere in the thread...

    My question... Do you ever walk around in public and look at people and think to yourself, "Wow, that person would be fantastic for this fight scene. I wonder if they'd be willing to train for it."


    Cheers!
    Emerald
    The answer would be.................NO!! I only use well trained, experienced stunt performers that I can trust with the safety of my actors and the safety of each other. I don't often give new stunt people a break that have even been around the business for a few years, let alone some stranger off the street. But.......there are those that would have a different outlook on this subject and prefer brand spankin' new people.......I don't like to have to teach someone their job that they should already know in great detail.

  15. #2515
    Stargate Stunt/Fighting Coordinator 2BAM's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,356

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by jckfan55 View Post
    Ok, I know I'm kind of one note, here, but I am an unapologetic Amanda Tapping fan... Do you have any word about whether you'll be working with her on any stunts/fights on Atlantis? I also think RL is pretty cool. I'd love to see Sam and Teyla kick some enemy butt.
    Samantha's role on Atlantis is probably not what you are expecting as so far, she is not kicking any butt. She is however, a great leader and advisor to the Atlantis team.

  16. #2516
    Lieutenant General Alipeeps's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2006
    Location
    counting the shadows
    Posts
    19,591

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    So BamBam, any fun tales of recent stunts/fight scenes etc you can share with us? Even some little hints? Done anything really fun/different lately?

  17. #2517
    Stargate Stunt/Fighting Coordinator 2BAM's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,356

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Alipeeps View Post
    So BamBam, any fun tales of recent stunts/fight scenes etc you can share with us? Even some little hints? Done anything really fun/different lately?
    Well we have done more multiple opponent fights recently, along with some feature film large style wire work which you should enjoy. Sheppard, Teyla, and Ronon all get their moments in the big action spotlight this season.....in addition to Mitchell in "Ark of Truth". It seems that I am a very busy man this year......much more so than any other season. I hope that you all love the sequences. I won't tell you now about one of our guest stars, but I am extremely proud of his involvement with our show, and in my fight choreography......Honoured would be a little closer to how I feel. You will see when season 4 comes around.....Look for "Reunion".

  18. #2518
    Lieutenant General Alipeeps's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2006
    Location
    counting the shadows
    Posts
    19,591

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by 2BAM View Post
    Well we have done more multiple opponent fights recently, along with some feature film large style wire work which you should enjoy. Sheppard, Teyla, and Ronon all get their moments in the big action spotlight this season.....in addition to Mitchell in "Ark of Truth". It seems that I am a very busy man this year......much more so than any other season. I hope that you all love the sequences. I won't tell you now about one of our guest stars, but I am extremely proud of his involvement with our show, and in my fight choreography......Honoured would be a little closer to how I feel. You will see when season 4 comes around.....Look for "Reunion".
    Well I gotta say.. as vague hints go, that all sounds AWESOME!!

    Darn it, is it fall yet?!!

    P.S. Would the guest star be Mark Dacascos? Joe M mentioned in his blog that you were really excited about working with him...

  19. #2519
    Ship Figurehead Standin Suzotchka's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    SEW HQ: NY
    Posts
    3,764

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Hi!

    Quick question for you. Have you had an opportunity to work with Torri at all on any S4 episodes?

    Oh, and I keep asking Creation to add you to the NYC con in Nov! Hopefully they'll ask you to come!

  20. #2520
    Stargate Stunt/Fighting Coordinator 2BAM's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,356

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Suzotchka View Post
    Hi!

    Quick question for you. Have you had an opportunity to work with Torri at all on any S4 episodes?

    Oh, and I keep asking Creation to add you to the NYC con in Nov! Hopefully they'll ask you to come!
    Ahhh...........New York..........I was just there a couple of weeks ago actually.....My favorite city in the US of A. The answer is yes......I just worked with Torri yesterday as a matter of fact. She is doing great as usual. Yesterday being Wednesday, May16th.....2007.

Page 126 of 303 FirstFirst ... 2676116123124125126127128129136176226 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)
    By PG15 in forum General Stargate Discussion
    Replies: 11947
    Last Post: Yesterday, 07:49 PM
  2. Energy Aliens .spoilers for all shows and seasons
    By kymeric in forum General Stargate Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: July 21st, 2008, 08:17 AM
  3. Stargate crossovers with movies and T.V shows
    By Chutzpah in forum Fun and Games
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 26th, 2006, 04:42 AM
  4. any other good sci-fi shows or movies
    By system lord nu in forum General Sci-Fi and Fantasy
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: January 12th, 2005, 09:14 PM
  5. TV Shows / Movies with Wormholes
    By Greesha in forum General Sci-Fi and Fantasy
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: November 12th, 2004, 11:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •