X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Bam, I got a question for ya. spoilers for s10
    Spoiler:
    Might be a lil much for anyone else around here but the Daniel arc in the middle of S10, will that be a good thing or a bad thing for the SGC and Earth? Or will one of our own ACTUALLY have givin in to the will of the ori?
    Last edited by Skydiver; 19 July 2006, 08:46 AM.

Thanks to Captain Jake for the sig!

Comment

A quick mod post

SPOILER TAGS ARE YOUR FRIEND

and must be used when discussing stargate s9 and 10, atlantis s2 and 3
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

About SG-1 9x20 Camalot, is it just me or was there a different filiming technique used in Mitchell vs Black Knight II? To my eye it looks like it was filmed without motion blur, but I'm not certain.
        Last edited by Cory Holmes; 19 July 2006, 05:23 PM.
        sigpic
        http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Question;
          What do you have to do or does it take to become a stuntperson on Stargate?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
            Hey bam2 I don't usualy visit this thread so I am not sure if this question has been asked.

What past experience do you personally have with different types of fighting? To rephrase did you go to college to study the subject?
            College? LOL .......you are definately from the USA? Umm......let me see.....I do beleive if you check out this thread, you will find that I have answered this same question many times before in many different ways. Not wanting to be repeating myself, I will allow you to find those entries yourself to get the answers you seek.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
              College? LOL .......you are definately from the USA? Umm......let me see.....I do beleive if you check out this thread, you will find that I have answered this same question many times before in many different ways. Not wanting to be repeating myself, I will allow you to find those entries yourself to get the answers you seek.
              I found out what I needed to know.........
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                Hey BamBam, how was the con on the weekend? Pity about the weather on Sat
                The con was small but fantastic. The folks attending were wonderful people, every last one of them!! I am very thankful to have travelled all that way!!! AUSSIE! AUSSIE! AUSSIE! OI!OI!OI! Thanks to Adele and Brian and all of their extended family for making my trip so great.

Comment

Originally posted by bentley2003
                  Hey Bam, I got a question for ya. spoilers for s10
                  Spoiler:
                  Might be a lil much for anyone else around here but the Daniel arc in the middle of S10, will that be a good thing or a bad thing for the SGC and Earth? Or will one of our own ACTUALLY have givin in to the will of the ori?
                  Wrong question to ask the Atlantis Stunt Coordinator..........better to ask a writer.

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes
                    About SG-1 9x20 Camalot, is it just me or was there a different filiming technique used in Mitchell vs Black Knight II? To my eye it looks like it was filmed without motion blur, but I'm not certain.
                    Very different.....different fight completely from the conception to the editing. We wanted this fight to be less showing the heavy sword, and more pressure to Mitchell. The shutter angle was different during this shooting, and of course a entirely different director makes an impact as well.

Comment

Originally posted by travis
                      Question;
                      What do you have to do or does it take to become a stuntperson on Stargate?
                      To work for me you have to be on the ball, talented, have great timing, listen, be very tough......very,very, tough......and sometimes....it helps to look like one of the actors!!!

Comment

Being very fitness conscious and living in a city like Vancouver, (even if it is pristine Canada) pollution must be a concern, even if it's a small one. Do you find you are not as much on your game when the pollution index is higher than normal? Breathing in smog is almost as bad as smoking isn't it? Or do you consider it a non-issue? Living in beautiful Alberta, fresh air is the norm, but I've visited some very polluted cities. What is your take on this?
                        Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess
                          Being very fitness conscious and living in a city like Vancouver, (even if it is pristine Canada) pollution must be a concern, even if it's a small one. Do you find you are not as much on your game when the pollution index is higher than normal? Breathing in smog is almost as bad as smoking isn't it? Or do you consider it a non-issue? Living in beautiful Alberta, fresh air is the norm, but I've visited some very polluted cities. What is your take on this?
                          In defence of my sorely missed B.C., I found the air much more..humid?...I'd guess. In general I've found it drier in ol' Edmonchuck, found it somewhat difficult to adjust to breathing in the different altitudes especially when jogging. Pollution aside James, have you ever noticed a difference in performance or endurance working around the world in different altitudes? (i ask, gasping for breath
                          Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole.- The Wise Words of Dean Winchester

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess
                            I believe that pollution would be a concern, and it is, in LA.......but it does not seem to effect myself, or any of the stunt people I work with. Vancouver is situated largely on the coast and there is usually clean air moving through the area so its not a concern here. In fact, the smell of pollution I found much more evident when visiting Edmonton, strange as it might sound. Its as if the air is trapped there or something. Altitude has been a hard one to adjust to at times, as far as having enough air when doing a running scene or something that requires alot of movement. The higher you go in the mountains, the more difficult it is to get in a full set of lungs. But pollution......no. I come from a small town, on the ocean, on an Island......that's about as fresh as the air is going to get.....and I find Vancouver to be close in quality.

Comment

Originally posted by NEOGATEISM
                              In defence of my sorely missed B.C., I found the air much more..humid?...I'd guess. In general I've found it drier in ol' Edmonchuck, found it somewhat difficult to adjust to breathing in the different altitudes especially when jogging. Pollution aside James, have you ever noticed a difference in performance or endurance working around the world in different altitudes? (i ask, gasping for breath
                              Hello.......yes.....I answered that question above....but yes.

Comment

What you think of AFL?

Comment

Working...
                                X