This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BAM
    Let's see.......hmmmmm.............nothing.
    Glad to hear that
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

While I'm here, I'd like to wish you well for the con In Sydney coming up, I hope you thouroughly enjoy yourself. I hope you brought something warm to wear cause it's mighty chilly here
      "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

All I can say is......your wish will come true in season 3.

YAY! =] Much LOve BAM BAM!

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Hey BamBam,

Hope you have a great time here in Sydney and a safe flight over!

Take care.

~ Sapph.

Lovebar made by natz099
          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Hey James,

Have fun in Sydney and hope the show/talk/time with fans/party following (?) is as cool as it was here! Enjoy your weekend!!
            Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole.- The Wise Words of Dean Winchester

Comment

Originally posted by NEOGATEISM
              Hey James,

Have fun in Sydney and hope the show/talk/time with fans/party following (?) is as cool as it was here! Enjoy your weekend!!
              Thanx for all the kind words from everyone!! This is my last entry, then I am headed for the airport!! I hope to see some of you there, but I know its expensive so I understand. It won't be the same kind of show as in Vancouver as there will not be my team with me, just myself and Jason Momoa on stage........I just got off the phone with him and he is looking forward to seeing you all!! Gotta run, but be safe.....Peace.!

Comment

Safe flight and I hope you have a great time!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

All I can say is......your wish will come true in season 3.
                  oH, BamBam...this is just wrong...how can you post such a pic...It should be Teyla shooting at Ronon...LOL

Now, you mentioned early on in this season that Teyla will have her time this season...there's lots of rumors and speculations but there aren't any definite spoilers on Teyla's role this season that I've read so far...just now I was in another thread where someone mentioned that Teyla's character was not used well in Season 2..suffice to say, I ended up writing an essay there..
                  but any ways, tell me...please tell me that Teyla will have more moments to shine in S3 just as the other characters seem to be...Yes, I want to see her kick some butt..but I also want her to have more character development and more Teyla centered episodes that we really didn't have in S2...

She's too great of a character and too much of a great actress in Rachel to be set aside!

have a great trip.....Camy!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                    She's too great of a character and too much of a great actress in Rachel to be set aside!
                    SAVE SG-1
                    www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                    Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                      oH, BamBam...this is just wrong...how can you post such a pic...It should be Teyla shooting at Ronon...LOL

Now, you mentioned early on in this season that Teyla will have her time this season...there's lots of rumors and speculations but there aren't any definite spoilers on Teyla's role this season that I've read so far...just now I was in another thread where someone mentioned that Teyla's character was not used well in Season 2..suffice to say, I ended up writing an essay there..
                      but any ways, tell me...please tell me that Teyla will have more moments to shine in S3 just as the other characters seem to be...Yes, I want to see her kick some butt..but I also want her to have more character development and more Teyla centered episodes that we really didn't have in S2...

have a great trip.....Camy!
                      Greetings from Australia!!! G'day!! No worries mate......you will Teyla shine again and again......it's impossible to keep a good woman down!! P.S...............I love Australia!!!

Comment

Greetings from Australia!!! G'day!! No worries mate......you will Teyla shine again and again......it's impossible to keep a good woman down!! P.S...............I love Australia!!!
                        Oh, thanks BamBam...I"m glad you had a safe flight...and I hope you are soosooo right, cause the premiere was not what I expected for Teyla..but I trust you! and I know you guys love Rachel just as much as she seems to love you guys!

Have fun, Bambam..and have a safe trip back home! ENJOY...
                        sigpic

Comment

Who doesnt love australia?!?!?! Good to see that you have picked up a bit of the slang..hehe....glad that you are enjoying our fine country so much...though it has been a bit chilly...though you are probably up north experiencing the warmth anyway....i am on uni holidays...want to catch up...hehe...kidding....
                          glad to hear teyla will be kicking lots of butt this season!!!
                          -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Originally posted by spirited Chihiro
                            Who doesnt love australia?!?!?! Good to see that you have picked up a bit of the slang..hehe....glad that you are enjoying our fine country so much...though it has been a bit chilly...though you are probably up north experiencing the warmth anyway....i am on uni holidays...want to catch up...hehe...kidding....
                            glad to hear teyla will be kicking lots of butt this season!!!
                            Lol, pity it was raining yesterday...Nice and sunny today tho

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Hey bam2 I don't usualy visit this thread so I am not sure if this question has been asked.

What past experience do you personally have with different types of fighting? To rephrase did you go to college to study the subject?
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey BamBam, how was the con on the weekend? Pity about the weather on Sat

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Working...
                                X