This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
    Oh! I know! We found out through Joe M's blog, that Wraith wear thong underwear. Is this the costume of choice among all aliens?
    Huh??

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
      Huh??

You mean I finally confused you? Score!

I'm looking forward to your answers to my questions. Thanks, Bam Bam.
      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Great to be here!! Sorry it took me so long.....it has been so extremely busy after and before we wrapped....I am currently working on a movie with German director, Uwe Boll.....having a blast...it's called "RAMPAGE".....I think it's one of the most violent films that I've ever been involved in...a real cult classic in the making for sure. Let me know what you all think after you see it!!
        It's great that you are keeping busy with lots of work!

I will have to keep a watch out for RAMPAGE, though do I have to keep one eye open and one eye closed because of all the violence?

Loved the picture that Joe M posted on his blog with you and your wife! You make a cute couple!
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Oh! I know! We found out through Joe M's blog, that Wraith wear thong underwear. Is this the costume of choice among all aliens?
          Thong....um....whatwhatwhat???!?!?!?!?!?!?!? By the way....your questions should have arrived, my dear.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post

I will have to keep a watch out for RAMPAGE, though do I have to keep one eye open and one eye closed because of all the violence?

Loved the picture that Joe M posted on his blog with you and your wife! You make a cute couple!
            Awe.....thank you.....she makes us cute....I'm just there. LOL.

Comment

I don't know which photo you are referring to....but Thank you again.

Comment

Thong....um....whatwhatwhat???!?!?!?!?!?!?!? By the way....your questions should have arrived, my dear.

Yes, thong. That is the undergarment of choice for all Wraith, according to the costume dept. Something for you to remember when you are working with the aliens on Universe. If they start wiggling around during a stunt, they may be having some personal issues at that moment. So, make sure you are patient.

Just received your answers. Thanks for that. Hopefully, I'll also be in touch regarding that other thing through Julie. Have a great week, sweetie.

Comment

this one?
                  Spoiler:
                  sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Yes, thong. That is the undergarment of choice for all Wraith, according to the costume dept. Something for you to remember when you are working with the aliens on Universe. If they start wiggling around during a stunt, they may be having some personal issues at that moment. So, make sure you are patient.

Just received your answers. Thanks for that. Hopefully, I'll also be in touch regarding that other thing through Julie. Have a great week, sweetie.
                    Just so you know......I have never worn a thong while I was a wraith......just let that be said....I doubt any of my stunt wraith went there either.....I'm just sayin'.......and.....Julie called me regarding March? Is it? That sounds great to me. We will see what our shooting schedule is and of course I would love to be there.....yeeeehaaaaw!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                      this one?
                      Spoiler:
                      Oh yes....that one.....yes, she looks amazing.....as always!! I am thankful for her....that's for sure.

Comment

It was at the wrap up party back in September. Very cute!

You are in a suit and tie though you are not smiling. Your wife is in a white and black dress with a lovely smile on her face!

Originally posted by Jumper One
                        this one?
                        Yep!
                        Last edited by Rosehawk; 05 November 2008, 07:53 PM.
                        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Just so you know......I have never worn a thong while I was a wraith......just let that be said....I doubt any of my stunt wraith went there either.....I'm just sayin'.......and.....Julie called me regarding March? Is it? That sounds great to me. We will see what our shooting schedule is and of course I would love to be there.....yeeeehaaaaw!!

Yes, the one in March. Details to follow.
                          Last edited by Arctic Goddess; 05 November 2008, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Looks that way.....awwwwwwwwwwwww.........yaaaaaaaaaaaa.
                            Awesome

Comment

I just completed an interview with Bam Bam for my site. You can find it here: http://www.stargategalaxy.com/index....45086#msg45086

Thanks again for that, Bam Bam
                              Last edited by Arctic Goddess; 06 November 2008, 12:15 PM.

Comment

I just completed an interview with Bam Bam for my site. You can find it here: http://www.stargategalaxy.com/index....45086#msg45086

Thanks again for that, Bam Bam
                                wow great interview i am very glad he is working on Stargate Universe i was a little scared that BamBam would not come back because the SGA cancellation , but i am glad you are back Bam Bam

wow the wraith really don't wear thongs, wow i guess DasNasDanger is going to be mad

it really is not a bad thing if men/wraith wear thongs i completely thing it is manly if they do
                                sigpic
                                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X