This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BAM
    For anyone that does not know........Worth it is my adapted Aussie sister and is new to our forum and such. She is a very intelligent young lady that loves to eat..........you guessed it......DUST.

Welcome Worth It *waves hello*

Comment

BamBam,
      The black wraith costumes are really rad looking. Are they comfortable to wear?

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
        That's the way I like my wine too and I have a sword collection, LOL

What ep can we spot you in next?
        Hmmm........I'm not sure..........There is at least one more I think.........

Comment

Originally posted by shelma32
          Wholly crap! What a huge smiley fest!!

Comment

ROTF!

Comment

The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

Originally posted by shelma32

Feelin' the smiley luuuurve
                The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by mywraithcommander
                  BamBam,
                  The black wraith costumes are really rad looking. Are they comfortable to wear?
                  Very much so. They don't fit me the same as the actor Wraiths as I am a little larger in the shoulders and arms but I have not problems with them movement wise at all.

Comment

Hmmm........I'm not sure..........There is at least one more I think.........
                    Is that one more before the long break or one more for the season? Thanks for answering all my questions

Comment

Sooooo. Throwback to a couple of days ago: someone asked you if there was any Sheyla or Teyla to look forward to, and you mentioned Phantoms. So what is it? Sheyla or Teyla

**sits back and waits for snarky comment and for the ship wars to begin...**

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                        Is that one more before the long break or one more for the season? Thanks for answering all my questions
                        Hmmm.......not sure on the air dates.........sorry kiddo!!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                          Sooooo. Throwback to a couple of days ago: someone asked you if there was any Sheyla or Teyla to look forward to, and you mentioned Phantoms. So what is it? Sheyla or Teyla

I think it was sheyla...if u look at the little smiley's he adds at the end....however...half the requirement for sheyla is teyla so....
                          -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa

Shipping is not my thing.......I hate it actually. I don't see the need for it except in the writer's hands. Sheppard and Teyla will be forced into proving what their relationship means to each other in Phantoms.....can't say how......just take that and run with it if you want. P.S. Shipping is dum.

Comment

Shipping is not my thing.......I hate it actually. I don't see the need for it except in the writer's hands. Sheppard and Teyla will be forced into proving what their relationship means to each other in Phantoms.....can't say how......just take that and run with it if you want. P.S. Shipping is dum.
                              I agree with you.
                              I think its good to have sexual tension between characters but if they acted on those feelings it would take something away from the show.
                              The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

Just kidding JJ.......tell the Wombat I said hello!! Oh....and Mumsy.....Oh.....and Benny......OH........and, well......Nat.....and Timmy......and your roomies.....and Grandma Darth Vader......and Gareth....oh, no......not Gareth.
                                Hahaha!! I shall tell them all!! Exept Gareth... Who stinks

Awwwwwww

Comment

Working...
                                X