Page 189 of 303 FirstFirst ... 89139179186187188189190191192199239289 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,780 of 6049
    Assistant Headmaster of Hogwarts Neelan_Liquor's Avatar

Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3, S4, S5)

Quote Originally Posted by elephantgirl View Post
    Hi BamBam,

Spoiler:
    First of all let me thank you for coming to the Vancouver con, your (& Jason's ) Q&A sessions were great, I learned a lot, things I wanted and some that I didn't want to know... The stunt show was great as well, I was just looking at some pics, but they don't seem to capture the real thing. Great memories!

Question: I was trying to find info on the 3 stunt guys you had on stage with you for the stunt show, I'd like to add their names to my Vancouver con scrapbook to go with the pics. Thanks!

And talking about funny pics, any comments on this one?

One more thing: thanks for attending the Gateworld dinner, my elephants especially enjoyed it since you decided to grab them for the group picture we took.

(click on pics to enlarge ; I'm the girl in black and aqua green in the middle of the pic)
    Corey , Glen and... Dan? Don? Crap! *smacks forehead* At least I remembered Glen this time, BamBam!

Oh and you can just ignore the chick in the purple who's leanin' (or is that neelan in? ) on the left.

Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3, S4, S5)

Quote Originally Posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    Corey , Glen and... Dan? Don? Crap! *smacks forehead* At least I remembered Glen this time, BamBam!

Oh and you can just ignore the chick in the purple who's leanin' (or is that neelan in? ) on the left.

I was looking for their last names so that maybe I could IMDB them. I think I found Correy, not sure about the others...

I was looking for their last names so that maybe I could IMDB them. I think I found Correy, not sure about the others...
    Do'h! Wonder if there here

Just remembered... BamBam... don't wear that "Brokeback Mountain" shirt to another con. All my friends are convinced that you're gay. And they don't believe me about the super-hot, young wife either. But they do love my photo op with you. Let me know if you want to see it.

Major General

I want to see it!

playing Eye of the Tiger in the Impala with Dean!!

Just remembered... BamBam... don't wear that "Brokeback Mountain" shirt to another con. All my friends are convinced that you're gay. And they don't believe me about the super-hot, young wife either. But they do love my photo op with you. Let me know if you want to see it.
    *ears prick up* what "brokeback mountain" shirt?! i'm very curious now considering that that movie is one of my favourites!!
    <div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m266/Kellykuk/sig_kadyJFguitarbanner.jpg target=_blank>http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...itarbanner.jpg</a></div>

Stargate Stunt/Fighting Coordinator 2BAM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dasNdanger View Post
    Hiya, Bambam...

First, I think it's great that you share your knowledge and experience with fans. I'm quite new to this whole SG thing, and gotta say that - so far - I'm very impressed with how nice the folks behind the scenes are - just makes me like the show even more.

Anyway, I'm stuck on dial-up - and can't really search back through this thread, but I did see you once credited as a Wraith (Phantoms). Was that the only episode, or have you been under the makeup more than once?

Thankies in advance!

das
    I was a couple of different Wraith in "Sateda" as well........I don't recall another episode, but there maybe more.......

Quote Originally Posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
    Hi BamBam

I understand that you are filming Whispers next week. Is this going to have a lot of action or stunts that you will be involved in? Anything good for Sheppard coming up???

Thanks

SheppyD
    Yes.....lots of stunts and stunt people in "Whispers".....and yes.....Lots of good ol' Shep.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowy View Post
    Well, if BamBam was in it.... I would buy it.
    Awwww.....gee....thanx.

Quote Originally Posted by SG1Commander View Post
    Were there ever any stunts (either on SG-1 or Atlantis) that the actors were injured, or close to being injured? Example being in First Strike when Torri's stunt double nearly fell onto the glass from the window.
    Uh....no.....LOL!! And there was no almost falling onto glass from the window......If you are referring to the big explosion where she flew backwards on a wire, then........incorrect. She was held suspended in the air, nowhere near the glass fragments.....if you are referring to something else....then what is it you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by MIZA View Post
    hey BAMBAM,

What other conventions will you be doing this year? and would you be interested in fan run convention, or a small one that only has 150-700 people ,like in arizona this year we have Leprecon and Coppercon, and Darkcon ( Jewel Staite came to this one) , they are small really cool

thank you so much ?
    Of course I would be interested.....I don't mind how many people are there. Sounds like fun to me!!

Quote Originally Posted by David:) View Post
    Hey James, I finally got an account on GW. I wanted to know how long does it take for an actor to get into costume to play a Wraith?
    It depends on what kind of Wraith you are talking about David, but in general....the male Wraith that I have played takes approx. 3 hours of make-up, followed by 10 or 15 minutes of dressing into wardrobe.

On a Wraith hive, being kept prisoner by Michael

Quote Originally Posted by 2BAM View Post
    It depends on what kind of Wraith you are talking about David, but in general....the male Wraith that I have played takes approx. 3 hours of make-up, followed by 10 or 15 minutes of dressing into wardrobe.
    Ahh...thanks. Is it true, or just a rumour: David Hewlett's b-day is tomorrow?

Hi BamBam,

First of all let me thank you for coming to the Vancouver con, your (& Jason's ) Q&A sessions were great, I learned a lot, things I wanted and some that I didn't want to know... The stunt show was great as well, I was just looking at some pics, but they don't seem to capture the real thing. Great memories!

Question: I was trying to find info on the 3 stunt guys you had on stage with you for the stunt show, I'd like to add their names to my Vancouver con scrapbook to go with the pics. Thanks!

And talking about funny pics, any comments on this one?

One more thing: thanks for attending the Gateworld dinner, my elephants especially enjoyed it since you decided to grab them for the group picture we took.

(click on pics to enlarge ; I'm the girl in black and aqua green in the middle of the pic)
    Love every minute of it.......The Asian stunt guy is Don Lew....the shorter guy is Kory Grimm....and Jason's stunt double, the obvious taller guy, is Glen Ennis.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosehawk View Post
    Keeping fingers (and toes) crossed that you get to do the Chicago con in August!
    I think they already booked all the guests for Chicago's Con........

Do'h! Wonder if there here
    No....they are not members of that organization.

Sure.......I would love to see it.......well....let me guess.....all your male friends think I'm gay?.....I guess now I have to wear that shirt again......just to piss someone off........good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Kady View Post
    *ears prick up* what "brokeback mountain" shirt?! i'm very curious now considering that that movie is one of my favourites!!
    It's just a funky LA cowboy style shirt, hand painted and all.....it actually has nothing to do with BBM but I just call it that because I don't own any other western shirts.........

Sure.......I would love to see it.......well....let me guess.....all your male friends think I'm gay?.....I guess now I have to wear that shirt again......just to piss someone off........good idea?
    Yea! That would be awesome!!!

It's just a funky LA cowboy style shirt, hand painted and all.....it actually has nothing to do with BBM but I just call it that because I don't own any other western shirts.........
    It's actually a very cool looking shirt. And we were wearing matching colors!
    I'll post the pic asap. Gotta get it from my friend... she's the one with the good scanner.

The Official Toe Wiggler
    (Moderator Emeritus)

I think they already booked all the guests for Chicago's Con........
    Damn! That's what I heard but I was hoping it would change.

It would be fun to meet you and see your stunt show.

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Page 189 of 303 FirstFirst ... 89139179186187188189190191192199239289 ... LastLast