This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi BamBam

I understand that you are filming Whispers next week. Is this going to have a lot of action or stunts that you will be involved in? Anything good for Sheppard coming up???

Thanks

SheppyD
    Last edited by Sheppard's Delight; 15 April 2008, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
      Aw, now thats just not good. Does that mean you won't be a pin-up on the men of Sci-fi calendar?
      Well, if BamBam was in it.... I would buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
        Fantastic audience....great people running the Con.....great people working at the hotel.....a great experience all around. Fun times for sure!!! We can't wait for the next one!!!
        Well I'm still working on Pegasus 4...

Comment

Were there ever any stunts (either on SG-1 or Atlantis) that the actors were injured, or close to being injured? Example being in First Strike when Torri's stunt double nearly fell onto the glass from the window.
          Last edited by SG1Commander; 15 April 2008, 01:59 PM.
          Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!

Comment

Yes....she will spar.
            YAY.....That makes me very happy.......Now all i need is some Teyla whump and i'll be the happiest person alive.....um....heh...yeah don't wanna be greedy
            sigpic

Comment

hey BAMBAM,

What other conventions will you be doing this year? and would you be interested in fan run convention, or a small one that only has 150-700 people ,like in arizona this year we have Leprecon and Coppercon, and Darkcon ( Jewel Staite came to this one) , they are small really cool

thank you so much ?
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Hey James, I finally got an account on GW. I wanted to know how long does it take for an actor to get into costume to play a Wraith?

Comment

Originally posted by David:) View Post
                  Hey James, I finally got an account on GW. I wanted to know how long does it take for an actor to get into costume to play a Wraith?
                  I think Andee Frizzell said that it takes 5-6 hours to turn her into a Wraith Queen, but she needs to have paint sprayed all over her arms and upper chest too, so maybe a bit less?

Either way, in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, they had to work with vamp faces, too, and that took 3-4 hours if you were lucky, and 5-6 if you weren't. So I guess for a Wraith it's about the same?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Hi BamBam,

First of all let me thank you for coming to the Vancouver con, your (& Jason's ) Q&A sessions were great, I learned a lot, things I wanted and some that I didn't want to know... The stunt show was great as well, I was just looking at some pics, but they don't seem to capture the real thing. Great memories!

Question: I was trying to find info on the 3 stunt guys you had on stage with you for the stunt show, I'd like to add their names to my Vancouver con scrapbook to go with the pics. Thanks!

And talking about funny pics, any comments on this one?

One more thing: thanks for attending the Gateworld dinner, my elephants especially enjoyed it since you decided to grab them for the group picture we took.

(click on pics to enlarge ; I'm the girl in black and aqua green in the middle of the pic)
                    sigpic

Comment

Fantastic audience....great people running the Con.....great people working at the hotel.....a great experience all around. Fun times for sure!!! We can't wait for the next one!!!
                      Keeping fingers (and toes) crossed that you get to do the Chicago con in August!
                      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                        Hi BamBam,

Spoiler:
                        First of all let me thank you for coming to the Vancouver con, your (& Jason's ) Q&A sessions were great, I learned a lot, things I wanted and some that I didn't want to know... The stunt show was great as well, I was just looking at some pics, but they don't seem to capture the real thing. Great memories!

Question: I was trying to find info on the 3 stunt guys you had on stage with you for the stunt show, I'd like to add their names to my Vancouver con scrapbook to go with the pics. Thanks!

And talking about funny pics, any comments on this one?

One more thing: thanks for attending the Gateworld dinner, my elephants especially enjoyed it since you decided to grab them for the group picture we took.

(click on pics to enlarge ; I'm the girl in black and aqua green in the middle of the pic)
                        Corey , Glen and... Dan? Don? Crap! *smacks forehead* At least I remembered Glen this time, BamBam!

Oh and you can just ignore the chick in the purple who's leanin' (or is that neelan in? ) on the left.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                          Corey , Glen and... Dan? Don? Crap! *smacks forehead* At least I remembered Glen this time, BamBam!

Oh and you can just ignore the chick in the purple who's leanin' (or is that neelan in? ) on the left.

I was looking for their last names so that maybe I could IMDB them. I think I found Correy, not sure about the others...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post

I was looking for their last names so that maybe I could IMDB them. I think I found Correy, not sure about the others...
                            Do'h! Wonder if there here

Comment

Just remembered... BamBam... don't wear that "Brokeback Mountain" shirt to another con. All my friends are convinced that you're gay. And they don't believe me about the super-hot, young wife either. But they do love my photo op with you. Let me know if you want to see it.

Comment

I want to see it!

Comment

Working...
                                X