This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BAM
    I mix it up a fair amount..........I seem to have a bit of A.D.D. when I go out for a beverage. Sangria is a favorite of mine.......W and N overproof white rum and any fresh juice........gin,soda,lime or lemon.......you know.....nothing in particular. Quite often we do line up the jager bombs though.........an interesting shot indeed!!
    Nice to know you aren't that picky mate...

Sangria...that takes me back a bit... *trips over the nostalgia*

Hmmmm...yeah, I think this conversation needs steering in a new direction...so, James...how was your day?

I see we're making an GW addict of ye...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

I have seen many a game on the tele.....my rugby coach from highschool used to make us watch AFL all the time.........much better than Hockey, and no pads worn!!!
      Hehe Glad to see you have good taste Bam Bam. AFL is an awesome game!! *not hiding from MajorSam anymore but still standing behind Bam Bam just incase*

Comment

No I don't..........I have friends that do but alas I do not.......too much repetition for me...........I get bored fast with sports that repeat themselves.
        Thats all good. It can get a little boring but thats why I love it when they crash! A little sadistic I know but its so much fun!!

Comment

I mix it up a fair amount..........I seem to have a bit of A.D.D. when I go out for a beverage. Sangria is a favorite of mine.......W and N overproof white rum and any fresh juice........gin,soda,lime or lemon.......you know.....nothing in particular. Quite often we do line up the jager bombs though.........an interesting shot indeed!!

I went out for the first time in Kamloops last week and was introduced to the Jager Shots. A very potent drink but does the job. Amongst the other "few" shots I had it was definately the most memorable!

Edit: Baileys and Zambouka are always a fav aswell. Tequila....... *goes back many years to school days and suprises self by remembering back that far *

Comment

Ahh I remember my first jager bomb. Quite interesting indeed. Was mixed in with a few tequila shots and I don't remember what happened after that. Again with the martial artists and the drinking. Must have something to do with the beating the crap out of each other and still being friends afterwards. As I recall Bam Bam, I think you enjoyed the amaretto sours I had the bar start making after I tired of the gin, lemonade and soda combo. Not that gin, lemonade and soda isn't a great drink mind you....

Joey - was it you and your group that lined up the blue shots at TGI Fridays? What was it called again? That was tasty. Mind is fuzzy still from that evening....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
              Joey - was it you and your group that lined up the blue shots at TGI Fridays? What was it called again? That was tasty. Mind is fuzzy still from that evening....

Yasureyoubetcha. Called Electric Popsicle, one of the few things I remember from my younger days I imbibed rather heavily on those on my 21st birthday, and I think it's the only reason I still have fingers attached to my left hand. Thoroughly drunk, got my hand slammed in a trunk door....several times the way that the friend who did the slamming tells me....
              Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole.- The Wise Words of Dean Winchester

Comment

Originally posted by NEOGATEISM
                Yasureyoubetcha. Called Electric Popsicle, one of the few things I remember from my younger days I imbibed rather heavily on those on my 21st birthday, and I think it's the only reason I still have fingers attached to my left hand. Thoroughly drunk, got my hand slammed in a trunk door....several times the way that the friend who did the slamming tells me....
                And this person is still your friend???

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

NEOGATEISM- shouts "Hooray" for girlie drinks back! Butter shot is very yummy (tastes like a hard butterscotch candy). Had a hystericaly funny thought pop into my head while reading your post....me, strolling on up to the bar and asking for a "P*** Star", I'd never live that one down.LOL!

Mr. BAMBAM- Do you think they might show flashes of Teyla's childhood, showing her being trained in her skills.....or Ronon going through his training to be a part of his world's "Police" in the coming season or even the next? It could be interesting......

Happy Posting
                  It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

i felt it prudent to go back and read all the questions and answers before i asked one of my own.

you mentioned waaaay back when that you have done a lot of utility stunt work...being lit on fire, jumping off tall buildings, etc..so my question is, what kind of mental preparation do you go through before being lit on fire? i'd imagine it would be a pretty intense thing to be involved in.

Comment

Ok I got another question
                      Are we gonna see this guy (character) again? (PPPPLLLEAASEE SAY YES! )
                      Last edited by telpethoniel; 20 April 2006, 06:03 PM.
                      "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                        Ok I got another question
                        Are we gonna see this guy (character) again? (PPPPLLLEAASEE SAY YES! )
                        http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...iege0265mr.jpg
                        As I understand it, this character has been dubbed "hot Athosian guy"
                        I'd DEFINATELY like to see him again... maybe even coming to Tayla's defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                          Heh heh! Cool!

I so don't see James in that particular light...not saying he's not good looking, but there's something that feels oh-so-very wrong about thunking him for me...still trying to put my finger on why...

I would love to see him on screen again though...

Comment

I wonder if someone could get Bambam to give him a name? Either that or call him HAG for short (lol, somehow that gives me weird images)
                            "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                            "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                            Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                              I wonder if someone could get Bambam to give him a name? Either that or call him HAG for short (lol, somehow that gives me weird images)
                              That's just wrong...oh-so-wrong...

Comment

I concur with the Hot Athosian Guy tag....but he does need a name and he does need to appear more often....wonder if Martin Gero can recieve telepathy??

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                                X