Page 183 of 303 FirstFirst ... 83133173180181182183184185186193233283 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,660 of 6049
    Stargate Stunt/Fighting Coordinator 2BAM's Avatar

Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3, S4, S5)

Quote Originally Posted by MIZA View Post
    Hey Bam Bam

you should really come to Arizona it is really nice and yes it is nothing but sunshine all day ( it kind of drives you crazy) there is no snow except up in certain parts like flagstaff , but that is way up there in Arizona, so i haven't seen snow for 15 years except on tv, i used to live in new york it nice to see seasons change, but there are no seasons here it is hot 24-7 and a dry heat too!

the grand canyon nice, and they don't really sell snow clothes

i have always wanted to visit Canada , what is the weather like over there generally?
    The weather here on the West coast is cold/mild/wet.....it gets nice here in the summer, but.......in the winter, you don't want to have arthritis. That's all I can say!!

Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3, S4, S5)

Hi Bam Bam:

What have the support people for SG-1 been doing now that they don't work on that series anymore. Did everyone end up working for Atlantis or did they find new jobs in the industry?

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
    Hi Bam Bam:

What have the support people for SG-1 been doing now that they don't work on that series anymore. Did everyone end up working for Atlantis or did they find new jobs in the industry?
    They are spread out....some are on Atlantis....some are headed to work on Sanctuary, I think.....and some.....are working on one of the many projects around Vancouver.

Major General Sheppard's Delight's Avatar

Hello Bam Bam!!!

Hope you are well! We are having a freezing Easter over here in the UK! Wish we could get some nice spring sun!

I know it is early days but I just wondered as a Shep fan (& whumper ) do you think that there are any eps in s5 that we should look forward to in particular?

Also any news about possible trips to cons in the UK?

Hey BamBam,

so is Canada a greatest place to live, besides that it is the site of the greatest show ever (Stargate Atlantis)?

May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
    Hello Bam Bam!!!

Hope you are well! We are having a freezing Easter over here in the UK! Wish we could get some nice spring sun!

I know it is early days but I just wondered as a Shep fan (& whumper ) do you think that there are any eps in s5 that we should look forward to in particular?

Also any news about possible trips to cons in the UK?
    As yet, I think "The Seed" will give you some of your desires.....I am certain the true Shep fan will get their fix in season 5........I have not been approached for anything in the UK at the moment.....but that could change.... "Ghost in the Machine" will make you very happy as well........

Quote Originally Posted by MIZA View Post
    Hey BamBam,

so is Canada a greatest place to live, besides that it is the site of the greatest show ever (Stargate Atlantis)?
    I think where you call home, is the greatest place to live.

The Official Toe Wiggler
    (Moderator Emeritus)

Quote Originally Posted by 2BAM View Post
    I think where you call home, is the greatest place to live.
    So agree!

Happy Easter! Doing anything fun?
    Last edited by Rosehawk; March 23rd, 2008 at 02:21 PM.

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Major General Sheppard's Delight's Avatar

As yet, I think "The Seed" will give you some of your desires.....I am certain the true Shep fan will get their fix in season 5........I have not been approached for anything in the UK at the moment.....but that could change.... "Ghost in the Machine" will make you very happy as well........
    Oh awesome...thanks Bam Bam ! We had heard about good things for everyone else but Sheppy in S5 we were getting very down about it! I am more excited about s5 than I was about s4 now. The show just seems to be getting better and better!

I am really desperate for you to come over to the UK for something soon! As soon as Wolf open a P4 thread I will make the usual request. In the meantime I will e-mail them...again!!!!!
    Last edited by Sheppard's Delight; March 23rd, 2008 at 02:19 PM.

happy Easter BamBam!!!!

so are you saying that Arizona the greatest place to live !!

May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Major General

Speaking of P4, has your agent managed to get anywhere with that?

Thanks, BamBam. Spoilers concerning Shep are few and far between. Please pass on to Joe that his fans are desperate for some good Shep moments in season 5!

Like SheppyD I'd love to see you at a con in the UK! I hope you'll be coming over soon!

First Lieutenant

Bam Bam will John and Teyla be doing any stick fighting in Season 5 ? And will there be a John and Michael showdown ? And more importantly will John take off his shirt ? ;-) or at least in his Air Force Uniform again ;-) He looks so SCRUMPTIOUS in that ;-)

Kimberly
    Last edited by taffy rose; March 23rd, 2008 at 04:57 PM.
    http://www.imagerotate.com/sig/6147348.png

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

I Wish you Happy easter... Frohe Ostern from germany Mr Bamford

I have two questions to you
    Do you have visit or want visit germany?
    What do you think about people who try to rescue people around the World?

Hi Bam Bam:

What famous actor would you most likely like to beat the crap out of if you had the chance? Uh, that would be purely from a stunt perspective, of course... (ahem)

Staff Sergeant

It's the first time I see a place where we can talk with people who work on the best TV show we've ever had. But my dream is to talk with Morena Baccarin... o_O

Well, I don't really want to ask you a question but I just want to tell you that I really appreciate the character fightings and in particular Teal'c versus Ronon. I was really curious to know who would win if there would be a fight against these two characters 'cause ya know, they both think they are the best fighter so... anyway, it wasn't a question but only an appreciation...

Quote Originally Posted by Rosehawk View Post
    So agree!

Happy Easter! Doing anything fun?
    Spent the weekend with my daughter and wife......

Quote Originally Posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
    Oh awesome...thanks Bam Bam ! We had heard about good things for everyone else but Sheppy in S5 we were getting very down about it! I am more excited about s5 than I was about s4 now. The show just seems to be getting better and better!

I am really desperate for you to come over to the UK for something soon! As soon as Wolf open a P4 thread I will make the usual request. In the meantime I will e-mail them...again!!!!!
    I would so love to come back to the UK for a visit again......I love it over there!!!

Quote Originally Posted by firefly827347 View Post
    Speaking of P4, has your agent managed to get anywhere with that?
    Not at the moment......she speaks with Creation mostly at the moment.....I don't know of any P4 deals as yet.....

Quote Originally Posted by taffy rose View Post
    Bam Bam will John and Teyla be doing any stick fighting in Season 5 ? And will there be a John and Michael showdown ? And more importantly will John take off his shirt ? ;-) or at least in his Air Force Uniform again ;-) He looks so SCRUMPTIOUS in that ;-)

Kimberly
    So far.....I have not seen any information pertaining to what you are asking about....but.....you never know!!

Page 183 of 303 FirstFirst ... 83133173180181182183184185186193233283 ... LastLast