This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BAM
    Hi there.....pick up your landing gear!! After the initial jump, pick up your legs with great speed and force into your chambering position. This will get you that little bit more height you need. Chamber with force is what I am saying. Second....accuracy is very important, so always practice with a target.
    Thanks a million for your answer..just got back from training. got the height( and a high five from my instructor)!! and i didnt fall!!..well that much.. worked perfectly on the left leg but not so good on the right..as they say..practise makes permanent..permanent makes perfect!!!!!!!!

ill video it and put it online..after all you helped me!!!

thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by sonny1
      He's cool - he'd forgotten the head, but not the lesson. It was a fantastic and you were extraordinarily generous with your time and patience having a sprog running around underfoot.

Someone started an authors thread, so I thought I'd wander around a bit and check out the place.

Cheers!
      Nice to have you around!!

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
        Just peeking in here to let you know how impressed I was with "Sateda" - thumbs up for everyone involved as I found it one of the overall best Atlantis episodes!
        Thank you very much!

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
          OMG SATEDA WAS FREAKING AWESOME!! In every aspect fighting stuff, filming stuff, writing stuff, acting stuff...

It was absolutely and utterly amazing. You can tell Rob Cooper well done on the writing and directing as well, I'm really really impressed.
          Will do Fi, thanx for the comments!!

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
            Hi Mr B...
            I just want to say how much I enjoyed Sateda and wasn't Jason in fine form...
            The tumbles and rolls reminded me so much of those HK cop shows.
            Spoiler:
            And I LOVED all the John Woo "angles"
            Thank you, and I can assure you that both Jason and Robert Cooper enjoyed every second of it along the way.........maybe Robert will move to Hong Kong now and start directing there? Kidding.......he knows what he wants to see on the screen, and he gets it. Robert is open to suggestion from his heads of department as well, which makes him a very smart director. Cheers to him!!

Comment

Originally posted by Seastallion
              There's no doubt about it..! Sateda was a blast! Actually I've really been enjoying this season so far. BAMBAM, please pass on the word that the quality work you are all doing is GREATLY appreciated and loved. Many of us fans here are pulling for the Stargate's continuation. With the revitalization of SG-1 and the continued greatness of SG-A, it would be a terrible shame for either to go off the air.

I do have a specific question for you BAMBAM ( )... I was wondering about any particular upcoming fight scenes with any Ori warriors we might be seeing. If we will be seeing some ground based fighting, will there be anything unique about the Ori warriors fighting techniques we can look forward to? We've seen several styles of combat with the Jaffa, ranging from simple shooting of staffs or knocking someone over the head, to very artistic martial arts and weapons artistry. I guess I'm just asking if the Ori warriors will be displaying any noteworthy fighting skills?

Thanks..! Seastallion
              I can say yes to ground battle scenes with warriors......after all, that is what they are for......but hand to hand or sword work, I do not know the answer to that.

Comment

Hello! I was watching Sateda and just wanted to ask a quick question.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../bscap0123.jpg

Was that you as part of Ronon's bad ass squad?

Comment

ZOMG! Sateda was one of the best eps I have seen so far!! It was fabulous! The dialogue and team dynamics were fantastic and the fight scenes....woah!! My favourite was the first Wraith Ronon had to go up against. Fantastic work! It looked amazing and was perfectly choreographed! And the scene at the end where Ronon basically gets his ass kicked was extraordinary as well. I still love the jump-punch-thingamajig that he does.

Well-done on an awesome episode. You should be proud!

*runs off to watch again even though its almost 2am* I loved it so much!

ETA: Sorry, I just realised I didn't have a question in there..

Lovebar made by natz099
                  My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                    Hello! I was watching Sateda and just wanted to ask a quick question.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../bscap0123.jpg

Was that you as part of Ronon's bad ass squad?
                    Hahahaha.....no.........that's mine, and Jason's good friend, Todd Scott. Todd is an incredible stunt man and Jason thought that it would be a great idea to cast him as his best friend, Malek, in Sateda, so he could react to his death appropriately.I do appear in the episode, twice. I am the Wraith Ronon fights in the dark room, and the Wraith he shoots inside the abandoned building in the killing spree with the guns lying everywhere........the one male, not the drones.

Comment

I guess the award for the silliest question is going to go to me today

I was absolutly riveted to my seat watching all of the action scenes in Sateda. So first excellent just excellent job by you and all on the crew!

However, I found myself really REALLY trying to figure out if any of the wraith or Sateda warriors was you.......so did you play any parts and if so which ones?

I have to admit as much as I *think* I was really looking I kept getting distracted by the great fight scenes and awesome filming
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                        ZOMG! Sateda was one of the best eps I have seen so far!! It was fabulous! The dialogue and team dynamics were fantastic and the fight scenes....woah!! My favourite was the first Wraith Ronon had to go up against. Fantastic work! It looked amazing and was perfectly choreographed! And the scene at the end where Ronon basically gets his ass kicked was extraordinary as well. I still love the jump-punch-thingamajig that he does.

Well-done on an awesome episode. You should be proud!

*runs off to watch again even though its almost 2am* I loved it so much!

ETA: Sorry, I just realised I didn't have a question in there..
                        Thank you very much......you are always very kind.....I remember you from the Vancouver con, and you were kind then!! I appreciate it alot. I appreciate it even more since you liked the part where he fought with me!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          I guess the award for the silliest question is going to go to me today

I was absolutly riveted to my seat watching all of the action scenes in Sateda. So first excellent just excellent job by you and all on the crew!

However, I found myself really REALLY trying to figure out if any of the wraith or Sateda warriors was you.......so did you play any parts and if so which ones?

I have to admit as much as I *think* I was really looking I kept getting distracted by the great fight scenes and awesome filming
                          I have answered the question above previously but for you....I will again! Of course you are unable to see who I am as I was a Wraith in 2 scenes. The fight in the darkroom with Jason and the one Wraith with "wraithvision", and the major shoot em up in the abandoned building laden with guns.

Comment

Was James L a wraith in Sateda, can you give us some tips on his performance if he was?

thanks
                            Tel
                            Last edited by telpethoniel; 05 August 2006, 02:36 PM.
                            "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                            "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                            Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
                              I have answered the question above previously but for you....I will again! Of course you are unable to see who I am as I was a Wraith in 2 scenes. The fight in the darkroom with Jason and the one Wraith with "wraithvision", and the major shoot em up in the abandoned building laden with guns.
                              You were the glow in the dark wraith?! Cool.

Did you guys actually have to fight it out in the dark?
                              sigpic
                              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                                Just out of curiosity, which wraith were you in Sateda?

thanks
                                Tel
                                Read above your entry Tel..........please? LOL!!No worries!!
                                Last edited by 2BAM; 05 August 2006, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X