Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Progeny, did you choreograph that little gun spinning thing at the beginning with Ronon? Because that was love! Very cool

Lovebar made by natz099
    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
      lol, you bet ahh I thought you only danged Regae? You can dance , I guess we shouldn't be concerned, if anyone tried to mug you you'd kick the crap out of them
      People make these kinds of places out to be way worse than they are.......it's pretty tame down there compared to alot of cities, say, New York for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
        First time here, loved reading all of the questions and answers about Sateda! Been a Momoa stalker...er...fan since 99 and so glad to see him shine on Atlantis!!

Yes I do have a question...the fighting was so very intense, and I'm sure you all take great care not to hurt each other, but a few times it looked like Momoa got hit by the Big Wraith?? I know he's a great actor, but did he take a hit from the Big Guy?? Thanks!
        Worry not as Jason did not get hit in any way that would do any sort of damage to him.....he is a master of "selling" the hits as much as he is giving them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
          Hi BamBam!

I'd just like to add my voice to the chorus! Sateda was fantastic! I think it was the best ep to date. Brilliant acting, writing, directing and *bows to 2Bam* action and stunts. The only fault I found was that it ended too soon. We want more, please! I'm looking forward to the rest of the season. (although I will also join in the chorus of JF fans looking forward to CG! He's a very talented actor and hot to boot )

Also, I'm glad you enjoyed your time in Australia!
          Thank you to everything!!

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
            In Progeny, did you choreograph that little gun spinning thing at the beginning with Ronon? Because that was love! Very cool
            I taught Jason in the begining when he first started with his gun but that piecce on Progeny was all him just playing with the gun himself. I didn't tell him anything or give him any direction in that sequence.

Comment

First time I post in this thread

First of all, BamBam, let me join the praise here. I loved seasons 1 and 2 (can't wait for s2's region 1 DVD boxset), and I'm loving season 3 so far. I think it's the best season. Awesome. Congrats to you and all the cast and crew, and a huge THANKS for making such a fantastic show.

Now my question I've been told that in the TV Zone Special #71 it says:

1) Sheppard's back story isn't going to be on "Common Ground" but on "Phantoms" instead.

2) The last 3 episodes of this season (for both SG-1 and SGA) haven't been written yet, because the writers are waiting to see if they have to write cliffhangers or the end of the shows.

Considering this was written in May (and I have no idea when the interviews took place, it could've been several weeks before that), is this still true or has it changed since the magazine was printed?

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                Hehe that was awesome!!

...And no I don't have anything useful to say

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                  lol, you do know that Kings X is drug lord/prostitute/crime central of pretty much all Australia
                  Is not, and hasn't been for a good long time. When they 'cleaned' up the Cross, a lot of good atmosphere was cleaned out of there as well. It's not fun anymore. Sure, the clubs are cool, the food is good and the people are reasonably decent, but it just isn't the same anymore.

It's really not that dangerous, people just remember the stories of how it used to be... not how it is.
                  Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

Originally posted by lily
                    First time I post in this thread

First of all, BamBam, let me join the praise here. I loved seasons 1 and 2 (can't wait for s2's region 1 DVD boxset), and I'm loving season 3 so far. I think it's the best season. Awesome. Congrats to you and all the cast and crew, and a huge THANKS for making such a fantastic show.

Now my question I've been told that in the TV Zone Special #71 it says:

1) Sheppard's back story isn't going to be on "Common Ground" but on "Phantoms" instead.

2) The last 3 episodes of this season (for both SG-1 and SGA) haven't been written yet, because the writers are waiting to see if they have to write cliffhangers or the end of the shows.

Considering this was written in May (and I have no idea when the interviews took place, it could've been several weeks before that), is this still true or has it changed since the magazine was printed?
                    Pretty much, ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
                      Hehe that was awesome!!

...And no I don't have anything useful to say

Comment

Originally posted by Deevil
                        Is not, and hasn't been for a good long time. When they 'cleaned' up the Cross, a lot of good atmosphere was cleaned out of there as well. It's not fun anymore. Sure, the clubs are cool, the food is good and the people are reasonably decent, but it just isn't the same anymore.

It's really not that dangerous, people just remember the stories of how it used to be... not how it is.
                        Ya, you tell em!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
                          OMG! That is gruesome!
                          sigpic
                          My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Ya, you tell em!!!
                            Dude, that is seriously horrible Where did you get it?

Lovebar made by natz099
                            My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Eeeeks, scary stuff

I have no question this time... only a little giftie I was learning a bit how to make animated icons and I've chose to do this scene:

ZELENKA: You know, you’re not pleasant when you’re like this, McKay.
                              McKAY: I’m always like this.
                              ZELENKA: My point exactly.

Comment

Ya, you tell em!!!
                                oh i am so reminded of golum from lord of the rings..dont ask me why!

Comment

Working...
                                X