This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BAM
    Uh......well......that would be me......I figured just because he has super strentgh and speed, he is still McKay and dosn't know how to fight so it just made sense. I love that fight because David got into it so much!
    Thanks! I thought that was one of the funniest fight scenes I'd seen in ages, and it was sooooo McKay, really it was. if he'd done the straight out punching stuff it just wouldn't have worked. Three Stooges, definitely And hey, it worked!

Comment

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
        This is the correct address for US conventions, but the Aussie cons are usually run by the Friends of Science Fiction. I don't have the contact info for them. They do run some GREAT cons, though. Went to one in 2005 that ROCKED!!! You pay a lot for the cocktail party, but it's an OPEN BAR!!! I was sure to get my money's worth.
        I was specifically trying to get him to LA silly!!!!!

Comment

We all thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all the kudos!! Many questions you have.......these are not the droids you are looking for.............................You will see Sheppard kick major ass......you will see Teyla spar........not in the same episode maybe, but it will happen!! Which Wraith I was has been already mentioned several times in previous entries not too long ago.....check it out!!
          Thanks Bambam...I can't wait to see the rest of this season...I am sorry that the ratings for Sateda do not reflect the fabulous job that all of you are doing....DANG ratings...By far, this is on top as one of my favorite SGA episodes ever! and I see that I'm not the only one who feels this way...

Now it's a sad commentary that half of the time that I've been here, I've been snurching all the smilies...LOL

Keep up the great work....

Camy
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
            Bambam, I wanted to know if you visited St Mary's Cathedral while you were in Sydney? Or did you do any other sightseeing?
            St Mary's is my favourite building in Sydney, with all the stone gargoyles & the stained glass windows & it's huge
            I did not.......did the harbour cruise, aquarium, bridge, stuff like that......hung out in Kings X with my local mates a bit......well....alot.......um....ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
              This is the correct address for US conventions, but the Aussie cons are usually run by the Friends of Science Fiction. I don't have the contact info for them. They do run some GREAT cons, though. Went to one in 2005 that ROCKED!!! You pay a lot for the cocktail party, but it's an OPEN BAR!!! I was sure to get my money's worth.
              Sounds fun!! But really, if I have the time, I will attend any con, no matter where it is. You guys are always fantastic and fun. I love seeing you all again.

Comment

Originally posted by flegs
                ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing
                O........k..........?

Comment

how is everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  i got to see some clips from sateda and i have to say..holy *insert explicit*!!
                  amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing
                  cant wait to see the whole thing when it airs over here!

*im just a little hyper! got tickets to a gaelic football quarter final tomorrow*

Comment

Just wanted to say "FABULOUS WORK ON SATEDA!" It was, in my humble opinion, an excellent action episode. Jason did a great job. And I got to see myself as a dead villager, but only my legs. Still, always a thrill to be a part of such a fun show.

I'll try to say hi next time I see you. I must admit to a little hero worship of you. You're fairly young, at the top of your game, excel at what you do....shall I go on or is that enough butt kissing? LOL Ah well. It's esential to have heroes. Makes us work harder. You and Peter DeLuis are mine at this moment.

Thanks again for the excellent episode. Kudos to the stunt people - in my opinion the best people on set to hang out with.

Lauren
                    Last edited by Lauren; 11 August 2006, 01:14 PM.

Comment

I did not.......did the harbour cruise, aquarium, bridge, stuff like that......hung out in Kings X with my local mates a bit......well....alot.......um....ya.
                      lol, you do know that Kings X is drug lord/prostitute/crime central of pretty much all Australia
                      "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren
                        Just wanted to say "FABULOUS WORK ON SATEDA!" It was, in my humble opinion, an excellent action episode. Jason did a great job. And I got to see myself as a dead villager, but only my legs. Still, always a thrill to be a part of such a fun show.

I'll try to say hi next time I see you. I must admit to a little hero worship of you. You're fairly young, at the top of your game, excel at what you do....shall I go on or is that enough butt kissing? LOL Ah well. It's esential to have heroes. Makes us work harder. You and Peter DeLuis are mine at this moment.

Thanks again for the excellent episode. Kudos to the stunt people - in my opinion the best people on set to hang out with.

Lauren
                        Have you seen Peter's new abs??!!!!! Hes's my frickin' hero!!

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                          lol, you do know that Kings X is drug lord/prostitute/crime central of pretty much all Australia
                          It's also where I found the fun people to be in Sydney. The clubs were awesome and the people were very nice!! Lots of dancing!!

Comment

It's also where I found the fun people to be in Sydney. The clubs were awesome and the people were very nice!! Lots of dancing!!
                            lol, you bet ahh I thought you only danged Regae? You can dance , I guess we shouldn't be concerned, if anyone tried to mug you you'd kick the crap out of them
                            "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                            "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                            Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

First time here, loved reading all of the questions and answers about Sateda! Been a Momoa stalker...er...fan since 99 and so glad to see him shine on Atlantis!!

Yes I do have a question...the fighting was so very intense, and I'm sure you all take great care not to hurt each other, but a few times it looked like Momoa got hit by the Big Wraith?? I know he's a great actor, but did he take a hit from the Big Guy?? Thanks!
                              Purple's Biggest Fan
                              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Hi BamBam!

I'd just like to add my voice to the chorus! Sateda was fantastic! I think it was the best ep to date. Brilliant acting, writing, directing and *bows to 2Bam* action and stunts. The only fault I found was that it ended too soon. We want more, please! I'm looking forward to the rest of the season. (although I will also join in the chorus of JF fans looking forward to CG! He's a very talented actor and hot to boot )

Also, I'm glad you enjoyed your time in Australia!
                                sigpic
                                My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Working...
                                X