• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by major davis View Post
    BAMBAM. Oh how I've missed you. :'(
    Hey there buddy. Hope you are well.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
      Hey there buddy. Hope you are well.
      I'm doing really well actually. Still working on SGU Awareness (And SGMovies Campaign). Really want more Stargate, don't care what format (though Im dying for an SGU conclusion).

Speaking of SGU, I can't believe how good its gotten. Not that it was ever bad, but right now, I consider season 2 to be one of the best seasons in sci fi history.... like.. ever. My favorites so far are Pathogen, Malice, Hope, Twin Destinies and the Hunt. And the effects/stunt work/production value... is some of the best I've ever seen on TV.

By the way have you seen GCm4n's latest project. We're gonna be sending this to MGM. GCm4ns even gonna ordered a shimmery big poster and then mail it to MGM.

http://twitpic.com/4k2zof
      sigpic

Comment

Hey, thanks for dropping by...Thoroughly enjoyed The Hunt. Great mix of action, character development, shippiness, humour & VFX. Gorgeous location too.

When you're designing exterior ratchet scenes do you use the forest location as is or bring in extra vegetation so there's minimal impact on the environment and how many times did you ratchet the guys? I bet they loved every minute of it!!

Cheers, webgurl
        sigpic

Comment

Since Bambam has moved onto other things, i'm going to lock this thread. We'll post the link to his twitter, which is where he's spending most of his time these days.

If he ever wants to come back and play in this thread again, just let any of the mods know and we'll happily unlock it.

James Bamford ( Aka 2Bam,BamBam) Twitter account :James Bamford at Twitter
          Last edited by Skydiver; 11 June 2011, 05:33 PM.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X