Page 68 of 303 FirstFirst ... 18586566676869707178118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 6049
    Stargate Stunt/Fighting Coordinator 2BAM's Avatar

Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

Quote Originally Posted by Neelan_Liquor
    This is the correct address for US conventions, but the Aussie cons are usually run by the Friends of Science Fiction. I don't have the contact info for them. They do run some GREAT cons, though. Went to one in 2005 that ROCKED!!! You pay a lot for the cocktail party, but it's an OPEN BAR!!! I was sure to get my money's worth.
    Sounds fun!! But really, if I have the time, I will attend any con, no matter where it is. You guys are always fantastic and fun. I love seeing you all again.

Quote Originally Posted by flegs
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing
    O........k..........?

In 1st Degree TaekwonDo Black Belt-Ville!!

how is everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i got to see some clips from sateda and i have to say..holy *insert explicit*!!
    amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing
    cant wait to see the whole thing when it airs over here!

*im just a little hyper! got tickets to a gaelic football quarter final tomorrow*

Probie

Just wanted to say "FABULOUS WORK ON SATEDA!" It was, in my humble opinion, an excellent action episode. Jason did a great job. And I got to see myself as a dead villager, but only my legs. Still, always a thrill to be a part of such a fun show.

I'll try to say hi next time I see you. I must admit to a little hero worship of you. You're fairly young, at the top of your game, excel at what you do....shall I go on or is that enough butt kissing? LOL Ah well. It's esential to have heroes. Makes us work harder. You and Peter DeLuis are mine at this moment.

Thanks again for the excellent episode. Kudos to the stunt people - in my opinion the best people on set to hang out with.

Lauren
    Last edited by Lauren; August 11th, 2006 at 01:14 PM.

Lieutenant Colonel telpethoniel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2BAM
    I did not.......did the harbour cruise, aquarium, bridge, stuff like that......hung out in Kings X with my local mates a bit......well....alot.......um....ya.
    lol, you do know that Kings X is drug lord/prostitute/crime central of pretty much all Australia
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren
    Just wanted to say "FABULOUS WORK ON SATEDA!" It was, in my humble opinion, an excellent action episode. Jason did a great job. And I got to see myself as a dead villager, but only my legs. Still, always a thrill to be a part of such a fun show.

I'll try to say hi next time I see you. I must admit to a little hero worship of you. You're fairly young, at the top of your game, excel at what you do....shall I go on or is that enough butt kissing? LOL Ah well. It's esential to have heroes. Makes us work harder. You and Peter DeLuis are mine at this moment.

Thanks again for the excellent episode. Kudos to the stunt people - in my opinion the best people on set to hang out with.

Lauren
    Have you seen Peter's new abs??!!!!! Hes's my frickin' hero!!

Quote Originally Posted by telpethoniel
    lol, you do know that Kings X is drug lord/prostitute/crime central of pretty much all Australia
    It's also where I found the fun people to be in Sydney. The clubs were awesome and the people were very nice!! Lots of dancing!!

Lieutenant Colonel telpethoniel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2BAM
    It's also where I found the fun people to be in Sydney. The clubs were awesome and the people were very nice!! Lots of dancing!!
    lol, you bet ahh I thought you only danged Regae? You can dance , I guess we shouldn't be concerned, if anyone tried to mug you you'd kick the crap out of them
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

First time here, loved reading all of the questions and answers about Sateda! Been a Momoa stalker...er...fan since 99 and so glad to see him shine on Atlantis!!

Yes I do have a question...the fighting was so very intense, and I'm sure you all take great care not to hurt each other, but a few times it looked like Momoa got hit by the Big Wraith?? I know he's a great actor, but did he take a hit from the Big Guy?? Thanks!

Hi BamBam!

I'd just like to add my voice to the chorus! Sateda was fantastic! I think it was the best ep to date. Brilliant acting, writing, directing and *bows to 2Bam* action and stunts. The only fault I found was that it ended too soon. We want more, please! I'm looking forward to the rest of the season. (although I will also join in the chorus of JF fans looking forward to CG! He's a very talented actor and hot to boot )

Also, I'm glad you enjoyed your time in Australia!
    https://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/Lauriel_01/Sigs/lostboyswhump.jpg
    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

In Progeny, did you choreograph that little gun spinning thing at the beginning with Ronon? Because that was love! Very cool

lol, you bet ahh I thought you only danged Regae? You can dance , I guess we shouldn't be concerned, if anyone tried to mug you you'd kick the crap out of them
    People make these kinds of places out to be way worse than they are.......it's pretty tame down there compared to alot of cities, say, New York for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue007
    First time here, loved reading all of the questions and answers about Sateda! Been a Momoa stalker...er...fan since 99 and so glad to see him shine on Atlantis!!

Yes I do have a question...the fighting was so very intense, and I'm sure you all take great care not to hurt each other, but a few times it looked like Momoa got hit by the Big Wraith?? I know he's a great actor, but did he take a hit from the Big Guy?? Thanks!
    Worry not as Jason did not get hit in any way that would do any sort of damage to him.....he is a master of "selling" the hits as much as he is giving them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lauriel
    Hi BamBam!

I'd just like to add my voice to the chorus! Sateda was fantastic! I think it was the best ep to date. Brilliant acting, writing, directing and *bows to 2Bam* action and stunts. The only fault I found was that it ended too soon. We want more, please! I'm looking forward to the rest of the season. (although I will also join in the chorus of JF fans looking forward to CG! He's a very talented actor and hot to boot )

Also, I'm glad you enjoyed your time in Australia!
    Thank you to everything!!

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
    In Progeny, did you choreograph that little gun spinning thing at the beginning with Ronon? Because that was love! Very cool
    I taught Jason in the begining when he first started with his gun but that piecce on Progeny was all him just playing with the gun himself. I didn't tell him anything or give him any direction in that sequence.

First time I post in this thread

First of all, BamBam, let me join the praise here. I loved seasons 1 and 2 (can't wait for s2's region 1 DVD boxset), and I'm loving season 3 so far. I think it's the best season. Awesome. Congrats to you and all the cast and crew, and a huge THANKS for making such a fantastic show.

Now my question I've been told that in the TV Zone Special #71 it says:

1) Sheppard's back story isn't going to be on "Common Ground" but on "Phantoms" instead.

2) The last 3 episodes of this season (for both SG-1 and SGA) haven't been written yet, because the writers are waiting to see if they have to write cliffhangers or the end of the shows.

Considering this was written in May (and I have no idea when the interviews took place, it could've been several weeks before that), is this still true or has it changed since the magazine was printed?

First Lieutenant Angel of Fire SG1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
    Hehe that was awesome!!

...And no I don't have anything useful to say

Is not, and hasn't been for a good long time. When they 'cleaned' up the Cross, a lot of good atmosphere was cleaned out of there as well. It's not fun anymore. Sure, the clubs are cool, the food is good and the people are reasonably decent, but it just isn't the same anymore.

It's really not that dangerous, people just remember the stories of how it used to be... not how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by lily
    First time I post in this thread

First of all, BamBam, let me join the praise here. I loved seasons 1 and 2 (can't wait for s2's region 1 DVD boxset), and I'm loving season 3 so far. I think it's the best season. Awesome. Congrats to you and all the cast and crew, and a huge THANKS for making such a fantastic show.

Now my question I've been told that in the TV Zone Special #71 it says:

1) Sheppard's back story isn't going to be on "Common Ground" but on "Phantoms" instead.

2) The last 3 episodes of this season (for both SG-1 and SGA) haven't been written yet, because the writers are waiting to see if they have to write cliffhangers or the end of the shows.

Considering this was written in May (and I have no idea when the interviews took place, it could've been several weeks before that), is this still true or has it changed since the magazine was printed?
    Pretty much, ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of Fire SG1
    Hehe that was awesome!!

...And no I don't have anything useful to say

Page 68 of 303 FirstFirst ... 18586566676869707178118168 ... LastLast