Page 68 of 303 FirstFirst ... 18586566676869707178118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 6049
  1. #1341
    Stargate Stunt/Fighting Coordinator 2BAM's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,356

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Neelan_Liquor
    This is the correct address for US conventions, but the Aussie cons are usually run by the Friends of Science Fiction. I don't have the contact info for them. They do run some GREAT cons, though. Went to one in 2005 that ROCKED!!! You pay a lot for the cocktail party, but it's an OPEN BAR!!! I was sure to get my money's worth.
    Sounds fun!! But really, if I have the time, I will attend any con, no matter where it is. You guys are always fantastic and fun. I love seeing you all again.

  2. #1342
    Stargate Stunt/Fighting Coordinator 2BAM's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,356

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by flegs
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing
    O........k..........?

  3. #1343
    Captain teknikal's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In 1st Degree TaekwonDo Black Belt-Ville!!
    Posts
    1,138

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    how is everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i got to see some clips from sateda and i have to say..holy *insert explicit*!!
    amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing
    amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing
    amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing
    amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing
    amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing
    cant wait to see the whole thing when it airs over here!


    *im just a little hyper! got tickets to a gaelic football quarter final tomorrow*

  4. #1344
    Probie
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    11

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Just wanted to say "FABULOUS WORK ON SATEDA!" It was, in my humble opinion, an excellent action episode. Jason did a great job. And I got to see myself as a dead villager, but only my legs. Still, always a thrill to be a part of such a fun show.

    I'll try to say hi next time I see you. I must admit to a little hero worship of you. You're fairly young, at the top of your game, excel at what you do....shall I go on or is that enough butt kissing? LOL Ah well. It's esential to have heroes. Makes us work harder. You and Peter DeLuis are mine at this moment.

    Thanks again for the excellent episode. Kudos to the stunt people - in my opinion the best people on set to hang out with.

    Lauren
    Last edited by Lauren; August 11th, 2006 at 01:14 PM.

  5. #1345
    Lieutenant Colonel telpethoniel's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2005
    Location
    pm me to find out :P
    Posts
    3,291

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by 2BAM
    I did not.......did the harbour cruise, aquarium, bridge, stuff like that......hung out in Kings X with my local mates a bit......well....alot.......um....ya.
    lol, you do know that Kings X is drug lord/prostitute/crime central of pretty much all Australia
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

  6. #1346
    Stargate Stunt/Fighting Coordinator 2BAM's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,356

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren
    Just wanted to say "FABULOUS WORK ON SATEDA!" It was, in my humble opinion, an excellent action episode. Jason did a great job. And I got to see myself as a dead villager, but only my legs. Still, always a thrill to be a part of such a fun show.

    I'll try to say hi next time I see you. I must admit to a little hero worship of you. You're fairly young, at the top of your game, excel at what you do....shall I go on or is that enough butt kissing? LOL Ah well. It's esential to have heroes. Makes us work harder. You and Peter DeLuis are mine at this moment.

    Thanks again for the excellent episode. Kudos to the stunt people - in my opinion the best people on set to hang out with.

    Lauren
    Have you seen Peter's new abs??!!!!! Hes's my frickin' hero!!

  7. #1347
    Stargate Stunt/Fighting Coordinator 2BAM's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,356

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by telpethoniel
    lol, you do know that Kings X is drug lord/prostitute/crime central of pretty much all Australia
    It's also where I found the fun people to be in Sydney. The clubs were awesome and the people were very nice!! Lots of dancing!!

  8. #1348
    Lieutenant Colonel telpethoniel's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2005
    Location
    pm me to find out :P
    Posts
    3,291

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by 2BAM
    It's also where I found the fun people to be in Sydney. The clubs were awesome and the people were very nice!! Lots of dancing!!
    lol, you bet ahh I thought you only danged Regae? You can dance , I guess we shouldn't be concerned, if anyone tried to mug you you'd kick the crap out of them
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

  9. #1349
    Colonel Blue007's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Somewhere between the moon and the stars
    Posts
    7,623

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    First time here, loved reading all of the questions and answers about Sateda! Been a Momoa stalker...er...fan since 99 and so glad to see him shine on Atlantis!!

    Yes I do have a question...the fighting was so very intense, and I'm sure you all take great care not to hurt each other, but a few times it looked like Momoa got hit by the Big Wraith?? I know he's a great actor, but did he take a hit from the Big Guy?? Thanks!

  10. #1350
    Colonel Lauriel's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    5,016

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Hi BamBam!

    I'd just like to add my voice to the chorus! Sateda was fantastic! I think it was the best ep to date. Brilliant acting, writing, directing and *bows to 2Bam* action and stunts. The only fault I found was that it ended too soon. We want more, please! I'm looking forward to the rest of the season. (although I will also join in the chorus of JF fans looking forward to CG! He's a very talented actor and hot to boot )

    Also, I'm glad you enjoyed your time in Australia!
    https://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/Lauriel_01/Sigs/lostboyswhump.jpg
    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

  11. #1351
    Colonel SapphireJewelledQueen's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hunting by moonlight
    Posts
    6,749

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    In Progeny, did you choreograph that little gun spinning thing at the beginning with Ronon? Because that was love! Very cool

  12. #1352
    Stargate Stunt/Fighting Coordinator 2BAM's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,356

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by telpethoniel
    lol, you bet ahh I thought you only danged Regae? You can dance , I guess we shouldn't be concerned, if anyone tried to mug you you'd kick the crap out of them
    People make these kinds of places out to be way worse than they are.......it's pretty tame down there compared to alot of cities, say, New York for example.

  13. #1353
    Stargate Stunt/Fighting Coordinator 2BAM's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,356

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue007
    First time here, loved reading all of the questions and answers about Sateda! Been a Momoa stalker...er...fan since 99 and so glad to see him shine on Atlantis!!

    Yes I do have a question...the fighting was so very intense, and I'm sure you all take great care not to hurt each other, but a few times it looked like Momoa got hit by the Big Wraith?? I know he's a great actor, but did he take a hit from the Big Guy?? Thanks!
    Worry not as Jason did not get hit in any way that would do any sort of damage to him.....he is a master of "selling" the hits as much as he is giving them.

  14. #1354
    Stargate Stunt/Fighting Coordinator 2BAM's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,356

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauriel
    Hi BamBam!

    I'd just like to add my voice to the chorus! Sateda was fantastic! I think it was the best ep to date. Brilliant acting, writing, directing and *bows to 2Bam* action and stunts. The only fault I found was that it ended too soon. We want more, please! I'm looking forward to the rest of the season. (although I will also join in the chorus of JF fans looking forward to CG! He's a very talented actor and hot to boot )

    Also, I'm glad you enjoyed your time in Australia!
    Thank you to everything!!

  15. #1355
    Stargate Stunt/Fighting Coordinator 2BAM's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,356

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
    In Progeny, did you choreograph that little gun spinning thing at the beginning with Ronon? Because that was love! Very cool
    I taught Jason in the begining when he first started with his gun but that piecce on Progeny was all him just playing with the gun himself. I didn't tell him anything or give him any direction in that sequence.

  16. #1356
    First Lieutenant lily's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    908

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    First time I post in this thread

    First of all, BamBam, let me join the praise here. I loved seasons 1 and 2 (can't wait for s2's region 1 DVD boxset), and I'm loving season 3 so far. I think it's the best season. Awesome. Congrats to you and all the cast and crew, and a huge THANKS for making such a fantastic show.

    Now my question I've been told that in the TV Zone Special #71 it says:

    1) Sheppard's back story isn't going to be on "Common Ground" but on "Phantoms" instead.

    2) The last 3 episodes of this season (for both SG-1 and SGA) haven't been written yet, because the writers are waiting to see if they have to write cliffhangers or the end of the shows.

    Considering this was written in May (and I have no idea when the interviews took place, it could've been several weeks before that), is this still true or has it changed since the magazine was printed?


  17. #1357
    First Lieutenant Angel of Fire SG1's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    819

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
    In Progeny, did you choreograph that little gun spinning thing at the beginning with Ronon? Because that was love! Very cool
    Hehe that was awesome!!

    ...And no I don't have anything useful to say

  18. #1358
    Colonel Deevil's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,742

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by telpethoniel
    lol, you do know that Kings X is drug lord/prostitute/crime central of pretty much all Australia
    Is not, and hasn't been for a good long time. When they 'cleaned' up the Cross, a lot of good atmosphere was cleaned out of there as well. It's not fun anymore. Sure, the clubs are cool, the food is good and the people are reasonably decent, but it just isn't the same anymore.

    It's really not that dangerous, people just remember the stories of how it used to be... not how it is.

  19. #1359
    Stargate Stunt/Fighting Coordinator 2BAM's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,356

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by lily
    First time I post in this thread

    First of all, BamBam, let me join the praise here. I loved seasons 1 and 2 (can't wait for s2's region 1 DVD boxset), and I'm loving season 3 so far. I think it's the best season. Awesome. Congrats to you and all the cast and crew, and a huge THANKS for making such a fantastic show.

    Now my question I've been told that in the TV Zone Special #71 it says:

    1) Sheppard's back story isn't going to be on "Common Ground" but on "Phantoms" instead.

    2) The last 3 episodes of this season (for both SG-1 and SGA) haven't been written yet, because the writers are waiting to see if they have to write cliffhangers or the end of the shows.

    Considering this was written in May (and I have no idea when the interviews took place, it could've been several weeks before that), is this still true or has it changed since the magazine was printed?
    Pretty much, ya.

  20. #1360
    Stargate Stunt/Fighting Coordinator 2BAM's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,356

    Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of Fire SG1
    Hehe that was awesome!!

    ...And no I don't have anything useful to say

Page 68 of 303 FirstFirst ... 18586566676869707178118168 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)
    By PG15 in forum General Stargate Discussion
    Replies: 12166
    Last Post: June 4th, 2019, 01:03 PM
  2. Energy Aliens .spoilers for all shows and seasons
    By kymeric in forum General Stargate Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: July 21st, 2008, 08:17 AM
  3. Stargate crossovers with movies and T.V shows
    By Chutzpah in forum Fun and Games
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 26th, 2006, 04:42 AM
  4. any other good sci-fi shows or movies
    By system lord nu in forum General Sci-Fi and Fantasy
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: January 12th, 2005, 09:14 PM
  5. TV Shows / Movies with Wormholes
    By Greesha in forum General Sci-Fi and Fantasy
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: November 12th, 2004, 11:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •