Page 61 of 303 FirstFirst ... 11515859606162636471111161 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 6049
    Stargate Stunt/Fighting Coordinator 2BAM's Avatar

Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

Quote Originally Posted by teknikal
    ahhhh the wait for s3 over here is seriously killing me!!!!!!!!!!

found this on my HD...i can seriously see what you are talking about with chambering position...
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...rent=kicks.flv
    hahaha im falling all over the place cos im on a slope.hahahahahahaha
    Is that you on the video?

Quote Originally Posted by telpethoniel
    lol, stuntman know him or actor know him? ahhhh your sooo getting a kick out of keeping us on a lurch it's so funny to watch
    Actor know him......back to the first season know him.........that's all!

lol, I put it thru a translator for you:

what to say an episode magnic!!!wouah jason momoa I adore!!it moved me, like all the team. thank you for this excellent episode!!!
    Lol....Thanx Tel!

Lieutenant Colonel telpethoniel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2BAM
    lol, thanks, don't worry I won't ask more
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Assistant Headmaster of Hogwarts Neelan_Liquor's Avatar

Thank you very much......I don't mind which crew is in here.....Joe would be excited to know that you are all excited about that episode, he worked very hard on it. It seems that almost every character is getting an episode devoted to showing more of what they are about and capable of....for instance, "The Real World" is a mind blowing performance for any and all Weir fans out there. Tori really sold out to give you all a big acting treat in this one. That is coming up soon as well........soooooooo..........stand-by!!
    Good to know that each character will be well-represented this season.
    And you sure are getting a kick out of the smilies, aren't ya?

lol, thanks, don't worry I won't ask more
    No worries Tel....I just can't tell you cause I don't want to ruin the surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Neelan_Liquor
    Good to know that each character will be well-represented this season.
    And you sure are getting a kick out of the smilies, aren't ya?
    Ya......I love the smilies......actually if you really look at the way I use them, you can find hints to upcoming episodes!! Another cool fight sequence coming up in season 10 of SG1 is with Claudia Black in "Memento Mori".....this script probably has as many stunts as Sateda, if not more! It's the first time I have had to work on set with Claudia since I have trained with her last season. SomeTHING else close to my heart appears in that episode as well!

Assistant Headmaster of Hogwarts Neelan_Liquor's Avatar

SomeTHING else close to my heart appears in that episode as well!

I just had the dirtiest thought when you said that!
    (There are a few here who'll understand why. )

Good to hear about Claud. I LOVE watching her work!!!
    *goes back three pages to examine BamBam's smiley posts*

Quote Originally Posted by Neelan_Liquor

I just had the dirtiest thought when you said that!
    (There are a few here who'll understand why. )

Good to hear about Claud. I LOVE watching her work!!!
    *goes back three pages to examine BamBam's smiley posts*
    Keep it clean Nee.....keep it clean.....or try....LOL! Anyway, not THAT close to my heart! A thing, ok......a thing that is not living. Is that better?

No worries Tel....I just can't tell you cause I don't want to ruin the surprise.
    I was just hoping a little bit that it might be Sala Baker, lol I think he only does films though oh well
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

I was just hoping a little bit that it might be Sala Baker, lol I think he only does films though oh well
    Only films??!! Sala does whatever he is paid to do, like any good stunt man. It may be television or film, but he won't turn down a job if it's offered to him.Does that mean I only do TV,.......nope. Check out mine and Sala's resume's and you will notice more than meets the eye. I can see how you could come to that conclusion though. Sala would love you for it!!

Only films??!! Sala does whatever he is paid to do, like any good stunt man. It may be television or film, but he won't turn down a job if it's offered to him.
    well according to his IMDB account he's only done films *cheers on Sala* c'mon can't you stick him in as a background guy even lol he's my favourite stunt guy (gets down on hands and knees in praying position)
    Did you guys headbutt in greeting when you were filming Eragon like they did in LOTR?
    Last edited by telpethoniel; August 7th, 2006 at 04:46 PM.

well according to his IMDB account he's only done films *cheers on Sala* c'mon can't you stick him in as a background guy even lol he's my favourite stunt guy (gets down on hands and knees in praying position)
    Did you guys headbutt in greeting when you were filming Eragon like they did in LOTR?
    IMDB is not always accurate. It dosnt have my complete resume' on there.

I've looked everywhere for Sala's resume, IMDB is the only one I can find, do you know where I can find it?

I've looked everywhere for Sala's resume, IMDB is the only one I can find, do you know where I can find it?
    I will have to call Sala and ask him what else other than films he has done. Not now though cause I must shower and attend a....um....date....kind of thing....um.....ya.

I will have to call Sala and ask him what else other than films he has done. Not now though cause I must shower and attend a....um....date....kind of thing....um.....ya.
    okys, & be sure to post, have a good day

Sala is my friend, and I would gladly put him in as he happens to be a very talented stunt guy as well but he is not able to work up here in Canada at the moment, yet.

2Bam, I just wanted to add my thoughts about the ep Sateda...it was awesome! and I just found out you were a Wraith...so...how long did it take to get into the Wraith costume and make up? ps..will we see more of you in disguise??

Lieutenant Colonel erinanderson's Avatar

Ahh now you have me wanting to ask, what does IMDB not have on your resume that should be there? Cause I know they have a place where you can e-mail them about errors and omissions on actors resumes....

So BTW, I heard somewhere that you were looking for me?? I'm here, stop by all the time to check out your thread. I just hadn't had the chance to pop in yet and give you kudos for Sateda! I have like fifty billion questions swirling through my head to ask Jason about in Chicago about shooting the scenes in Sateda. Mostly just how difficult it was, how much time it took (especially the fight in the dark!), gushy fan type questions. I definitely rate Sateda among my top five favorite Stargate episodes. Now I can't wait for Memento Mori, now that you had to go and drop those Vala hints.......

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
    Photobucket

I think I know who he is but I'm not telling in case I'm wrong.

Page 61 of 303 FirstFirst ... 11515859606162636471111161 ... LastLast