Page 56 of 303 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 6049
    Stargate Stunt/Fighting Coordinator 2BAM's Avatar

Default Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

Quote Originally Posted by NEOGATEISM
    Hey James,

Have fun in Sydney and hope the show/talk/time with fans/party following (?) is as cool as it was here! Enjoy your weekend!!
    Thanx for all the kind words from everyone!! This is my last entry, then I am headed for the airport!! I hope to see some of you there, but I know its expensive so I understand. It won't be the same kind of show as in Vancouver as there will not be my team with me, just myself and Jason Momoa on stage........I just got off the phone with him and he is looking forward to seeing you all!! Gotta run, but be safe.....Peace.!

Safe flight and I hope you have a great time!

Quote Originally Posted by 2BAM
    All I can say is......your wish will come true in season 3.
    oH, BamBam...this is just wrong...how can you post such a pic...It should be Teyla shooting at Ronon...LOL

Now, you mentioned early on in this season that Teyla will have her time this season...there's lots of rumors and speculations but there aren't any definite spoilers on Teyla's role this season that I've read so far...just now I was in another thread where someone mentioned that Teyla's character was not used well in Season 2..suffice to say, I ended up writing an essay there..
    but any ways, tell me...please tell me that Teyla will have more moments to shine in S3 just as the other characters seem to be...Yes, I want to see her kick some butt..but I also want her to have more character development and more Teyla centered episodes that we really didn't have in S2...

She's too great of a character and too much of a great actress in Rachel to be set aside!

have a great trip.....Camy!

First Lieutenant The.Prior.of.The.Ori's Avatar

Arrow2 Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

Quote Originally Posted by Camy
    She's too great of a character and too much of a great actress in Rachel to be set aside!

Quote Originally Posted by Camy
    oH, BamBam...this is just wrong...how can you post such a pic...It should be Teyla shooting at Ronon...LOL

Now, you mentioned early on in this season that Teyla will have her time this season...there's lots of rumors and speculations but there aren't any definite spoilers on Teyla's role this season that I've read so far...just now I was in another thread where someone mentioned that Teyla's character was not used well in Season 2..suffice to say, I ended up writing an essay there..
    but any ways, tell me...please tell me that Teyla will have more moments to shine in S3 just as the other characters seem to be...Yes, I want to see her kick some butt..but I also want her to have more character development and more Teyla centered episodes that we really didn't have in S2...

have a great trip.....Camy!
    Greetings from Australia!!! G'day!! No worries mate......you will Teyla shine again and again......it's impossible to keep a good woman down!! P.S...............I love Australia!!!

Greetings from Australia!!! G'day!! No worries mate......you will Teyla shine again and again......it's impossible to keep a good woman down!! P.S...............I love Australia!!!
    Oh, thanks BamBam...I"m glad you had a safe flight...and I hope you are soosooo right, cause the premiere was not what I expected for Teyla..but I trust you! and I know you guys love Rachel just as much as she seems to love you guys!

Have fun, Bambam..and have a safe trip back home! ENJOY...

First Lieutenant spirited Chihiro's Avatar

Who doesnt love australia?!?!?! Good to see that you have picked up a bit of the slang..hehe....glad that you are enjoying our fine country so much...though it has been a bit chilly...though you are probably up north experiencing the warmth anyway....i am on uni holidays...want to catch up...hehe...kidding....
    glad to hear teyla will be kicking lots of butt this season!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spirited Chihiro
    Who doesnt love australia?!?!?! Good to see that you have picked up a bit of the slang..hehe....glad that you are enjoying our fine country so much...though it has been a bit chilly...though you are probably up north experiencing the warmth anyway....i am on uni holidays...want to catch up...hehe...kidding....
    glad to hear teyla will be kicking lots of butt this season!!!
    Lol, pity it was raining yesterday...Nice and sunny today tho

Lieutenant Colonel captain jake's Avatar

Arrow1 Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

Hey bam2 I don't usualy visit this thread so I am not sure if this question has been asked.

What past experience do you personally have with different types of fighting? To rephrase did you go to college to study the subject?

Hey BamBam, how was the con on the weekend? Pity about the weather on Sat

Staff Sergeant

Hey Bam, I got a question for ya. spoilers for s10
    Spoiler:
    Might be a lil much for anyone else around here but the Daniel arc in the middle of S10, will that be a good thing or a bad thing for the SGC and Earth? Or will one of our own ACTUALLY have givin in to the will of the ori?
    Last edited by Skydiver; July 19th, 2006 at 08:46 AM.

You call that a glowstick?
    (Moderator)

A quick mod post

SPOILER TAGS ARE YOUR FRIEND

and must be used when discussing stargate s9 and 10, atlantis s2 and 3

Captain

About SG-1 9x20 Camalot, is it just me or was there a different filiming technique used in Mitchell vs Black Knight II? To my eye it looks like it was filmed without motion blur, but I'm not certain.
    Last edited by Cory Holmes; July 19th, 2006 at 05:23 PM.

Question;
    What do you have to do or does it take to become a stuntperson on Stargate?

Quote Originally Posted by captain jake
    Hey bam2 I don't usualy visit this thread so I am not sure if this question has been asked.

What past experience do you personally have with different types of fighting? To rephrase did you go to college to study the subject?
    College? LOL .......you are definately from the USA? Umm......let me see.....I do beleive if you check out this thread, you will find that I have answered this same question many times before in many different ways. Not wanting to be repeating myself, I will allow you to find those entries yourself to get the answers you seek.

Lieutenant Colonel captain jake's Avatar

Arrow1 Re: Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

College? LOL .......you are definately from the USA? Umm......let me see.....I do beleive if you check out this thread, you will find that I have answered this same question many times before in many different ways. Not wanting to be repeating myself, I will allow you to find those entries yourself to get the answers you seek.
    I found out what I needed to know.........

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
    Hey BamBam, how was the con on the weekend? Pity about the weather on Sat
    The con was small but fantastic. The folks attending were wonderful people, every last one of them!! I am very thankful to have travelled all that way!!! AUSSIE! AUSSIE! AUSSIE! OI!OI!OI! Thanks to Adele and Brian and all of their extended family for making my trip so great.

Quote Originally Posted by bentley2003
    Hey Bam, I got a question for ya. spoilers for s10
    Spoiler:
    Might be a lil much for anyone else around here but the Daniel arc in the middle of S10, will that be a good thing or a bad thing for the SGC and Earth? Or will one of our own ACTUALLY have givin in to the will of the ori?
    Wrong question to ask the Atlantis Stunt Coordinator..........better to ask a writer.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Holmes
    About SG-1 9x20 Camalot, is it just me or was there a different filiming technique used in Mitchell vs Black Knight II? To my eye it looks like it was filmed without motion blur, but I'm not certain.
    Very different.....different fight completely from the conception to the editing. We wanted this fight to be less showing the heavy sword, and more pressure to Mitchell. The shutter angle was different during this shooting, and of course a entirely different director makes an impact as well.

Quote Originally Posted by travis
    Question;
    What do you have to do or does it take to become a stuntperson on Stargate?
    To work for me you have to be on the ball, talented, have great timing, listen, be very tough......very,very, tough......and sometimes....it helps to look like one of the actors!!!

Page 56 of 303 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966106156 ... LastLast