Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Second Lieutenant JedI Master of the Gate's Avatar

Default Feelings after Ep III (Spoilers)

Sore the first screening of Star Wars III Revenge of the Sith today, and anyway just wondering weather any one apart from me noticed the apprence of the Millennium Falcon when Anakin and Obi-Wan were taking Palpatine to the Senate.

And did any one alse feel kind of sadderned at the end of the film, I did, and not just because it's the "last" film, but its kind of disterbing seeing the Clone troopers just turn on the JedI when orded.

Default Re: Feelings after Ep III (Spoilers)

i saw the midnight showing as well

I felt so ******* bad for Obi-Wan at the end of the movie
    he loved Anakin like a little brother and having to fight him was depressing(and very very cool at the same time)

Also Jar Jar was in a whole 2 scenes on top of that and didnt even SPEAK .

My major grip though was anything involving Boga(the big lizard thing Obi-wan rides)

they changed that a bit so much from the book.

Spoiler:
    In the book you read about why and how Obi-wan choose's Boga and he talks to Boga as well.
    Also they changed what happens when the clones turned on Obi-Wan,in the book Obi-wan was on top of Boga standing still then all of a sudden Boga slings Obi Wan off her saddle and into the water as she gets blown to bits
    ,thus saving Obi-wan's life.

Airman

was shocked when aniken went to the jedi temple and **slaughtered the little kids **

that was pretty messed up

but who here found the

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO line realy bad at the end

I love the movie!!!!!!!!!!! But yes it was very disturbing. Everything about evil Anakin was very sad. From a Christian prospective, it shows what happens to those who go down a path of evil. I cried at the end when Obi-wan had to just leave Anakin there.

Did anyone else think Obi was wicked hot in this episode!!! haha

Airman

well he did find out the only reason he turned to the dark side for was dead anyway and by his hand!. if i were him id feel rather screwed and killed sidious anyway.

well not ''by'' his hand

Spoiler:
    but it was his actions that made padme loose the will to live(what kinda of crappy ass reason is this for her to die)

Ummm......I think I will wait for the DVD......at least I will get to see the extras....:lol
    Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Quote Originally Posted by kharn the betrayer

but who here found the

I'm glad I wasn't the only one! I love the Star War Saga, and I love George Lucas, but as a director, he's a very good producer.

He himself said that after Star Wars he wouldn't direct any more of his movies because he didn't think he was that good at it. He should have listened to himself. LOL!

Still, I enjoyed the movie. It was comfortable and it was good to see the old friends like Yoda, Chewie and the Droids. And Obi Wan - who knew he was a hunk in his younger days?!
    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
    it has it's own laws and beats about things
    which the intellect scorns."
    - Mark Twain -

Erin, check out this article on MSNBC.

It's titled: "Obi Wan Kenobi: Jedi Sex Symbol."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7735858/
    - Mark Twain -

Thumbs up Re: Feelings after Ep III (Spoilers)

I liked it. It confirmed my theory about C-3PO getting his memory wiped. That was the only possible explanation why he didn't remember Obi-Wan, that was reasonable. I thought it was interesting to get a glimpse of a 'younger' Grand Moff Tarkin at the end with Vader and the Emperor.

I hear there are plans to have a live-action television show that will take place between this movie, and the first original movie "A New Hope". I guess it will have to do with the building of the Rebel Alliance in the 2 decade span between the movies. If they do it right, it could be interesting. I'd watch it.

He is a Jedi sexsymbol haha.

I kept thinking during the movie, a line from McKay, "He has a real flare for the dramatic." Sideous did and so did Anakin nearer the end, but i don't want to complain, because I love the movies and especially loved this one!

Quote Originally Posted by kharn the betrayer

but who here found the

I found that part totally lame, I actually shuddered. I loved the movie, but hated the story ...
    I live my life one Friday night at a time!

I thought overall this was an excellent movie. I won't comment any more right now though because aside from seeing this movie, I have suffered one of the worst days of my life, sadly. Man, and figures this was the biggest tragedy out've the six, too. Heh.
    If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

The two massive battles, were amazing. Just amazing. The begining was good, but the end....just breath taking.
    http://meteorxl.com/images/Mach/RA2.jpg
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

So does it live up to the "best Star Wars since The Empire Strikes Back" hype I hear?

Quote Originally Posted by Vetesn
    So does it live up to the "best Star Wars since The Empire Strikes Back" hype I hear?
    I can't really answer that, because I liked ROTJ a bit more.
    If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Second Lieutenant

Yoda was too funny in this flick. When he hopped up on the back of Chewy I couldn't help but LOL.

The movie was fantastic and I couldn't ask for any more from Lucas.
    He redeemed himself after the first few episodes. JarJar not speaking was a relief to me and my fiance.

I will probably go see this movie atleast 3 more times in the theatres.
    For some reason this movie seemed more real than the last two. The last two had too much or unbelievable CGI in them.

When what's her face was giving birth why didn't she get some drugs to help with the pain?

Also when Darth got his suit the center control panel on his chest looked a bit dated.
    Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
    Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Spoiler:
    Love Episode III. The action was great, Obi-wan vs Anakin was everything I always wanted it to be. Yoda vs Palpatine was awesome as well. I found it so sad that Anakin ended up turning to the dark side out of concern for Padme and then he ended up causing her death. I got a little teary-eyed their when Obi-Wan gave his final speech to Anakin. "You were my brother." You feel the dissapointment and pain in him. Ewan McGregor did such a good job. Chewbacca's presence was kinda of pointless. Also I was pissed that we didnt get to see Qui-Gon. Kinda would have like to see Yoda go to Dagobah as well, perhaps with Luke since in Empire he tells R2 that "There's something familiar about this place." It answered all my questions I had but raised some new ones. LOL

I wondering if Palpatine was the "father" of Anakin. I'm also wondering if that Sith Lord who could cheat death was Palpatine's master and he killed him? I'm assuming that he was.

As for Leia remembering Padme, I think the baby Obi-Wan was holding at the end was her, but I could be mistaken. If it was her, then it would explain her "Just images really, feelings. She was very kind, beautiful, but yet sad." because she was close when Padme died and being a Jedi, it was imprinted onto Leia.

And the Death Star, we know from Episode II, that they had plans for it and Dooku took it to Sidious. He could have secretly began construction on it. To me it looked like what we saw was just the beginning of it, the frame work. Course this also begs the question: "How long does it take to make a Death Star? if Episode IV is 20 years afterwards and then we have an almost finished Death Star in Episode VI.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetesn
    I wouldn't go that far. It's the best of the prequels, but not better than the original three.

I will say that the best scence of the movie was the shot of Darth and Tarkin on the ship .
    - Mark Twain -