This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feelings after Ep III (Spoilers)

Sore the first screening of Star Wars III Revenge of the Sith today, and anyway just wondering weather any one apart from me noticed the apprence of the Millennium Falcon when Anakin and Obi-Wan were taking Palpatine to the Senate.

And did any one alse feel kind of sadderned at the end of the film, I did, and not just because it's the "last" film, but its kind of disterbing seeing the Clone troopers just turn on the JedI when orded.
    The Doctor: [leafing through a teen magazine] That won't last. He's gay and she's an alien.

Carter: You saying that it could be boobytraped?
    Teal'C: Booby?

May the Force Be With You

i saw the midnight showing as well

I felt so ******* bad for Obi-Wan at the end of the movie
    he loved Anakin like a little brother and having to fight him was depressing(and very very cool at the same time)

Also Jar Jar was in a whole 2 scenes on top of that and didnt even SPEAK .

My major grip though was anything involving Boga(the big lizard thing Obi-wan rides)

they changed that a bit so much from the book.

Spoiler:
    In the book you read about why and how Obi-wan choose's Boga and he talks to Boga as well.
    Also they changed what happens when the clones turned on Obi-Wan,in the book Obi-wan was on top of Boga standing still then all of a sudden Boga slings Obi Wan off her saddle and into the water as she gets blown to bits
    ,thus saving Obi-wan's life.

Comment

was shocked when aniken went to the jedi temple and **slaughtered the little kids **

Comment

that was pretty messed up

but who here found the

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO line realy bad at the end

Comment

I love the movie!!!!!!!!!!! But yes it was very disturbing. Everything about evil Anakin was very sad. From a Christian prospective, it shows what happens to those who go down a path of evil. I cried at the end when Obi-wan had to just leave Anakin there.

Did anyone else think Obi was wicked hot in this episode!!! haha

Comment

well he did find out the only reason he turned to the dark side for was dead anyway and by his hand!. if i were him id feel rather screwed and killed sidious anyway.

Comment

well not ''by'' his hand

Spoiler:
              but it was his actions that made padme loose the will to live(what kinda of crappy ass reason is this for her to die)

Comment

Ummm......I think I will wait for the DVD......at least I will get to see the extras....:lol
                Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Originally posted by kharn the betrayer

but who here found the

I'm glad I wasn't the only one! I love the Star War Saga, and I love George Lucas, but as a director, he's a very good producer.

He himself said that after Star Wars he wouldn't direct any more of his movies because he didn't think he was that good at it. He should have listened to himself. LOL!

Still, I enjoyed the movie. It was comfortable and it was good to see the old friends like Yoda, Chewie and the Droids. And Obi Wan - who knew he was a hunk in his younger days?!
                  "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                  it has it's own laws and beats about things
                  which the intellect scorns."
                  - Mark Twain -

Comment

Erin, check out this article on MSNBC.

It's titled: "Obi Wan Kenobi: Jedi Sex Symbol."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7735858/
                    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                    it has it's own laws and beats about things
                    which the intellect scorns."
                    - Mark Twain -

Comment

I liked it. It confirmed my theory about C-3PO getting his memory wiped. That was the only possible explanation why he didn't remember Obi-Wan, that was reasonable. I thought it was interesting to get a glimpse of a 'younger' Grand Moff Tarkin at the end with Vader and the Emperor.

I hear there are plans to have a live-action television show that will take place between this movie, and the first original movie "A New Hope". I guess it will have to do with the building of the Rebel Alliance in the 2 decade span between the movies. If they do it right, it could be interesting. I'd watch it.
                      The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
                      Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
                      My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
                      Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

He is a Jedi sexsymbol haha.

I kept thinking during the movie, a line from McKay, "He has a real flare for the dramatic." Sideous did and so did Anakin nearer the end, but i don't want to complain, because I love the movies and especially loved this one!

Comment

Originally posted by kharn the betrayer

but who here found the

I found that part totally lame, I actually shuddered. I loved the movie, but hated the story ...
                          I live my life one Friday night at a time!

Comment

I thought overall this was an excellent movie. I won't comment any more right now though because aside from seeing this movie, I have suffered one of the worst days of my life, sadly. Man, and figures this was the biggest tragedy out've the six, too. Heh.
                            If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

The two massive battles, were amazing. Just amazing. The begining was good, but the end....just breath taking.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                              [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Working...
                              X