No announcement yet.

The Tok'ra, Part 1 (211)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then in which cathegory would you put the Destiny's type body swap "disorders"?
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
      Then in which cathegory would you put the Destiny's type body swap "disorders"?
      That whole swapping things is crossing lines I'm not yet ready to debate. Or ever. Will see when I start watching SGU.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

6.42, feel I am getting somewhere now.
        http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
          6.42, feel I am getting somewhere now.

Keep it up!

Comment

6:49

Comment

Always thought this was a great two parter, love Jacob's character, and the tok'ra in general

5:12 - Falcon you are hard to beat!

11/15 on the quiz
              sigpic
              signature art by lunasera

Comment

Originally posted by lunasera View Post
                5:12 - Falcon you are hard to beat!
                Trust me, I'm not the one to beat. That would be Jelgate. He's the Jigsaw Master. We're just trailing behind.

Comment

You have beaten me a few times
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    You have beaten me a few times
                    I got lucky.

Comment

I absolutely love this ep, actually I love this two-parter overall that introduced the Tok'ras, the Tok'ras are 1 of my fav alien races on this show along with the Asgards the Tok'ras were 1 of the strongest alien races and were also 1 of the most important and helpful allies to the Tauri Earthlings, yet they are so under-rated and under-appreciated both on the show & in the fandom

Anyway, I think the two-parter served as a great introduction to the Tok'ra, we got to learn a lot about them and their way of life, and I love how Sam and Martouf/Lantash bonded and established their friendship through their relationships with Jolinar Even though Jolinar was the main reason Sam & Martouf became close friends in the beginning, but I think over time they both genuinely grew to care for each other too, and I think Martouf and possibly Sam too might've gradually developed romantic feelings for each other as well at least Martouf's symbiote Lantash did fall in love with Sam that's for sure, not sure about Martouf, but there were definitely hints throughout the show. That whole scene in the ep with Sam and Martouf/Lantash bonding over Jolinar at the sand dunes is still 1 of my fav moments in the entire show

Comment

6:42

​ ​

Comment

6:42

​ ​

Comment

Working...
                          X