Bane (210)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ApophisOfTheStargateRealm
    good episode with some good lines in it...it was wierd to see teal'c like that though...
    Weird doesn't even begin to cover it.

Comment

I TOTALY AGREE! poor teal'c!

it shows that his symbiote doesn't heal him for EVERYTHING!

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

It also shows that cans of Raid ought to be standard field issue for the SGC teams.

Comment

Originally posted by zats
          It also shows that cans of Raid ought to be standard field issue for the SGC teams.
          raid?

Comment

Bug spray.

Comment

aha thanks!

Comment

Good Teal'c ep. I loved his interactions with the little girl (Ally was it?) And the scene at the end with Daniel and the water gun was great

Comment

CJ's acting in this episode was great some of the best i have seen him do

Comment

Loved Tealc's interactions with the little girl............cheesy plot, though........but our first glimpses at real sargate humor at the end with the water gun and Daniel getting wet!

Comment

Didn't like this ep much either. I did like the way they had the professor/doctor that Carter knew come in and disappoint Sam. I also like any ep Janet is in for more than 2 minutes so this was a good ep for that. Other than the end, the ep did kinda suck. It was a little slow and drawn out for my liking.

Australian Teryl Rothery Fan Club
                      www.atrfc.com

Comment

I liked the part of the eppy where they bring the bug back through the gate. Cater had a little too much fun stunning it. And just for the record... I'd have shot the thing rather than stun it.
                        ...it never ends.

Comment

this episode was good. General Maybourne is one of those guys you love seeing get knocked about--physically and orally. Any episode featuring him is gauranteed to have a brilliant punch-line aimed at him.

O'Neill's request to beat the crap out of him...

O'Neill saying to his face that he wouldn't want to hit 'em, but shoot 'em...

The little girl saying that she wouldn't help him because she didn't like the way he smelled...

I also thought the sooper-soaker scene at the end was absolutely funny!
                          sigpic
                          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Good ep for plenty of Teal'c, need more like that. Coulda done with a bit more Daniel wet Tshirt action at the end though.
                            sigpic
                            "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

I realy did not like the little girl, but I realy liked the overall objective.
                              sigpic

Comment

This was one of my first Stargate episodes. the line "why dont we just zap it with those things like on ER" was a line ive had in my head since then, but wasnt 100% sure it was Stargate, because i sware i have seen almost every episode and not heard this line since, well until i resaw the episode 22 minutes ago.
                                Hola

Hello

Comment

Working...
                                X