Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
    V/N- I have no clue if anyone out there is still even watching these but I
    needed to feel creative again and so I smooshed up my two fangirl obsessions.
    Lee and Kara with all their frakked up goodness and Lee Mead with a voice that I
    just can't stop listening to.

I hope you enjoy if you are out there :-)

http://www.tamefarrar.com/links Nothing Else Matters (right click and "Save
    target as..."
    Very nice video! Thank you for sharing. I miss Kara and Lee too.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
      Hello out there long time no see (grin) My muse apparently has re-awoken and
      found me again FINALLY. I can honestly say I have been in quite the BSG funk as
      well as immersed in RL so I hope someone is still out there. If not...well I
      have been known to talk to myself on many occasions (wink)

So if you are out there and you are interested I made a video and I have this
      *other* obsession that I was able to smoosh up with my L/K obsession. That being
      a voice that I can't just get enough of... so without further ado....

Drum roll....video intro begins NOW.....

Lee tries to press on and find meaning in life but he is plagued by one thing.
      What do you say to the memories in your heart of your soulmate........

Did I make it show?
      Did I ever let you know?
      Nothing else matters ...but you

Song: Nothing Else Matters
      Sung by: Lee Mead
      Vid Edit: TameFarrar

V/N- I have no clue if anyone out there is still even watching these but I
      needed to feel creative again and so I smooshed up my two fangirl obsessions.
      Lee and Kara with all their frakked up goodness and Lee Mead with a voice that I
      just can't stop listening to.

I hope you enjoy if you are out there :-)

http://www.tamefarrar.com/links Nothing Else Matters (right click and "Save
      target as..."
      It always saddens me... those two... that they were constantly playing this pushme pullyou game. Sigh... this video really brought this to the fore.
      Thanks Tame!
      sigpic
      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Thank you for watching

I know there was so much depth built into this relationship and yet it was at times almost too much.....I wish it could have been done just a tad different throughout the show since it did end the way it did
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
        X