Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dizzydame View Post
    Hey guys.... just wanted to drop a line in case anyone is around here. There's actually a nice little resurgence of Cam/Vala over on livejournal - my fic journal is lavitanuova.livejournal.com, there's TONS at virkatjol.livejournal.com, and a few other writers are starting to do C/V too! Plus we rewatch Farscape twice every weekend and if you wanna know more about that let me know... almost ALL of the people in the rw are Cam/Vala fans!!
    AWESOME!! THanks for the update Dizzy I am going to have a whole week off for Thanksgiving and I'll have something to do. *BIG HUGS OUT THERE TO ALL THE CAM/VALA SHIPPERS*
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Here's a link to a Cam/Vala fic I wrote a while back.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9050164/1/Fits-of-Rage

Comment

A little thread spamming in an effort to make sure folks aren't caught off guard this weekend

Heads up re the next Server Move:

Estimated downtime will be 3-4hrs between the 11th and 14th of October.
        Changes to DNS settings will be nearly instantaneous for most of us, but propagation (ie reconnection to the new server address) may take hours,or as much as 24-48 hours to reach everyone, since it depends on your ISP.

If there are any changes to that schedule,or any other info,we'll try to let you all know in advance via the Ask the Mods thread ,this thread ,the Alphasite and/or GW Twitter.

Thanks in advance for your patience!

Feel free to pass the info around.
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Awe I ship them too. I thought they had great on screen chemistry. I had no idea about FS. I should probably look it up and watch some.
          I kinda ship Cam and anyone. He really seems to work well with the cast.
          sigpic

Comment

Glad there are some of us still around.
            sigpic
            Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Working...
            X